Scab of the Week

Hurting unionism? Yes but who cares? Unions are destroying themselves, were just speeding the process up a bit. As far as the craft is concerned...Once again it is you guys that are hurting it by wasting your time and energy by attacking the companies instead of the root causes of your woes. Supply and Demand Gentlemen, that’s your ticket. Why do you guys have such a hard time understanding that?

Hurting unionism? Nice to see that you admit that YOU are part of the problem. What is hurting unions today can be found in several areas. One is cowards who are too afraid to fight & protect our craft & profession. These cowards can be divided into two seperate groups... SCABS and people who consistently vote YES to concessions till there is nothing to fight or protect for.

Supply & demand? Supply for professional AMTs? You SCAB are not one of these people. So it is you who doesn't understand things. So sad.

Hurting unionism? Nice to see that you admit that YOU are part of the problem...
Lets just call it tough love.

Supply & demand? Supply for professional AMTs? You SCAB are not one of these people. So it is you who doesn't understand things. So sad.
Ken, when you come to grips with the fact that I am a professional A&P Mechanic and if you absolutely insist, an AMT, equal to you. Then and only then can you make a difference in your chosen profession. That goes for all you other guys as well, this also includes you Princess. AMFA had the right idea but they blew it along time ago as has all the other unions. You guys are too worried about your little niches that have been left exposed and vulnerable. How do you correct this problem? Well at the current rate you guys are going you never will. Not in my lifetime or in yours. Yes Ken, Supply and Demand. I do not understand why you have such an issue with that. Increase the need for demand decrease the supply, now you have bargaining power. As of now you have no power at all and are being suckered by your companies and by the unions. Why would anyone in their right mind want to be a part of that? Tell me Ken where is the honor and integrity in getting screwed from both ends? Supply and Demand Ken is a natural thing that cannot be beaten. It is the law of economics. When are you guys going to learn to use that to your advantage?

I understand the situation to its fullest extent. I think you do as well, you just don’t want to admit it so you fool yourself into believing you are doing the right thing by supporting these failing unions.

Ken, when you come to grips with the fact that I am a professional A&P Mechanic and if you absolutely insist, an AMT, equal to you. Then and only then can you make a difference in your chosen profession. That goes for all you other guys as well, this also includes you Princess. AMFA had the right idea but they blew it along time ago as has all the other unions. You guys are too worried about your little niches that have been left exposed and vulnerable. How do you correct this problem? Well at the current rate you guys are going you never will. Not in my lifetime or in yours. Yes Ken, Supply and Demand. I do not understand why you have such an issue with that. Increase the need for demand decrease the supply, now you have bargaining power. As of now you have no power at all and are being suckered by your companies and by the unions. Why would anyone in their right mind want to be a part of that? Tell me Ken where is the honor and integrity in getting screwed from both ends? Supply and Demand Ken is a natural thing that cannot be beaten. It is the law of economics. When are you guys going to learn to use that to your advantage?

I understand the situation to its fullest extent. I think you do as well, you just don’t want to admit it so you fool yourself into believing you are doing the right thing by supporting these failing unions.

There is absolutely no way on this planet that you are a professional A&P Mechanic. You are a low down low life dirty rotten filthy scab. Those AMFA folks who ARE STILL ON STRIKE and DID NOT CROSS THE LINE to become scabs are the real professionels. You only are a scab not a real A&P mechanic. On top of that you are a union hater. I cant wait till the day comes when dougie and boys tell you that you are losing more benes and more money.

'Cods, you are not now nor will you ever be equal to Ken, myself, or any AMT who choses not to be a prostituted scab pawn for big business. You enjoy the scab wage you make because a union, mainly AMFA, set the bar that has now fallen because of scabs like you, and concession loving industrial unions. Face it, your making the lowly scab wage you are because of a union, hurts your little scab ego eh? The best money you've ever seen is because of a union....ouch! Picked off that sore scab again....

Can we now expect you, PlaytheCods, with your large cowardly scab mouth, and management pleasing "skills", to show us unionists how you will lead the way? Please give us the road map out 'Cods, since you have such an understanding of economics and what went wrong in the airline industry, given your years of airline experience. Tell us what power we will have as an "at will" scab wrench gypsy like you, thousands of miles from home, stuck in a city he hates, defrauding the company to get a week off, whinning about when the company does a realignment, giddy because his young daughter daddy sees maybe once a week if he's lucky sends him an e-mail cartoon.

Jeez boy, your scab life is real mess, your not the one anyone should be taking advice from. Its a good thing there are only a few hundred scabs as of today in the AMT profession. With a sadly empty scab life like yours 'Cods, I'd rather be a stocker at a Wal-Mart wage slave store. :down: :down:

Can we now expect you, PlaytheCods, with your large cowardly scab mouth, and management pleasing "skills", to show us unionists how you will lead the way? Please give us the road map out 'Cods, since you have such an understanding of economics and what went wrong in the airline industry, given your years of airline experience. Tell us what power we will have as an "at will" scab wrench gypsy like you, thousands of miles from home, stuck in a city he hates, defrauding the company to get a week off, whinning about when the company does a realignment, giddy because his young daughter daddy sees maybe once a week if he's lucky sends him an e-mail cartoon.
You just don't get it do you Hackman? Your contract you praise so much is not worth a damn. They are so fragile they are worthless because when you need them the most they are simply null and voided by a simple filing of bankruptcy. Then if you are going to submit to concessions every year what the hell are they good for? Your contract also divides your own numbers, which makes you even weaker by its very existence. Your unions and contracts are losing jobs at an accelerated rate to overseas facilities then you have third shop vendors right here in the states, some I am sure are union, doing struck work with no qualms about it at all. What are you and your unions doing to turn this around Hackman? Come on Hackman what would you do to put a stop to this? It's time to climb out of the rut you are in Hackman and take a look around to reassess the situation because your current tactics are failing you miserably and have been for some time now. We've seen your road map Hackman and all its doing is sending your chosen profession to hell.

I don't think it is there yet my Dear Princess but it is well on the way. I hope you guys wake up and make some changes to turn this around before it does get there.

The mechanics at the Ford and Chevy dealers are making more than you scabby and they don't put in near as many hours and don't have to live in a hotel room a thousand miles from their trailer. No FAA either.The AMT profession is dead in this country because of dumbass scabs(like you PTO) willing to work for peanuts.

The mechanics at the Ford and Chevy dealers are making more than you scabby and they don't put in near as many hours and don't have to live in a hotel room a thousand miles from their trailer. No FAA either.The AMT profession is dead in this country because of dumbass scabs(like you PTO) willing to work for peanuts.
:lol: :lol: Princess, you are such a delight. The problem does is not with me Princess but your failure to address the industry as a whole. Instead you guys build little pockets for yourselves in the industry then get pissed when some one cuts a hole in it. ;)

I don't think it is there yet my Dear Princess but it is well on the way. I hope you guys wake up and make some changes to turn this around before it does get there.
:stupid:
Do you even read the shet you post here Felix?????
"you guys wake up and make some changes"!!!!!!!!!!

What the flip did you think we were doing by striking?????

Princess was 100% correct in her statement.

Heres one way I can see this thing turning around, why don't ALL you low life scabs pack up your shet and leave....You'll see a BIG turn around.........

Sometimes you are just a waste of time and the space between your ears is vast.............. :shock:

You are just plain scary...hard to believe the flying public put their lives into you hands.

Do you even read the shet you post here Felix?????
"you guys wake up and make some changes"!!!!!!!!!!
What the flip did you think we were doing by striking?????
Screwing up, opening the door for fifteen hundred Scabs to come in and take over. Trying to fight a fight with your hands tied behind you back. Listening to AMFA's propaganda about the scabs here. Defending the jobs of 800 custodians and cleaners that aren't even mentioned anymore. Pissing on your brothers that crossed with out even thinking that you might need their help one day. Oh, that day has come.

Heres one way I can see this thing turning around, why don't ALL you low life scabs pack up your shet and leave....You'll see a BIG turn around.........
That is already beginning to happen. It will not surprise me one bit if the NWA Mx work force is made up of 80 to 90 percent AMFA Scabs by the end of the year.

You're an idiot.
Spewing shet you don't know anything about.
You're supply and demand ranting makes no sense.
You're economics 101 is totally dumbfounded.

Oh I get it your bucking for scab of the week....
hence the topic we are in.

Well I for One vote FELIX (PTO) SCAB OF THE WEEK you
may even make scab of the decade.....

You just don't get it do you Hackman? Your contract you praise so much is not worth a damn. They are so fragile they are worthless because when you need them the most they are simply null and voided by a simple filing of bankruptcy. Then if you are going to submit to concessions every year what the hell are they good for? Your contract also divides your own numbers, which makes you even weaker by its very existence. Your unions and contracts are losing jobs at an accelerated rate to overseas facilities then you have third shop vendors right here in the states, some I am sure are union, doing struck work with no qualms about it at all. What are you and your unions doing to turn this around Hackman? Come on Hackman what would you do to put a stop to this? It's time to climb out of the rut you are in Hackman and take a look around to reassess the situation because your current tactics are failing you miserably and have been for some time now. We've seen your road map Hackman and all its doing is sending your chosen profession to hell.

Jeezus, you are a brick aren't you 'Cods. So you think your immune to the BK axe because your an "at will" minion? You take what you are given, and its more than you have ever had. You will just move on to the next sh*thole and live in some dump away from home while the man tells you what a great little scab you are. Wake up and smell what your shovelin'! A union contract divids our numbers? What, you mean that some are weak and greedy cowards like yourself and choose to scab instead of strike? Well, there are the weak simpleton's in every herd, that is correct 'Cods. Your here telling us what is wrong with the union tactics, when you have prostituted yourself and your profession being a worthless scab who will work for less. Hmmm, me thinks your a little twisted around here boy. You are one scab moron I will not be taking any advice from, thank you so much, given your in a much deeper rut than I am by far.

Enjoy the ride down at Scab Air, you deserve everything you've got coming. ;)