Aa Announcements Over The Next 9-12 Months

Hey Scab Scraper,

Why don't you try to hit em with one of your classic posts. You really come off as a force to be reckoned with. It's also apparent that you're scared to death of Gary. When a person reads your awkward posts, it sort of paints a picture of the sort of deranged person that you are. You lash out in all directions like a drunken bum.

Here is the deal SS, we are AMTs first and foremost, then union members. Why, you might ask. Without the A&P, you don't get the job..savvy? Then why in the hell would a logical person with an A&P attempt to work against an organization that truly tries to improve our profession in all aspects. Are you really; in the long run, helping AMTs as a whole? AMFA truly is! On the other hand, the TWU wants to only protect itself - including a select few - self-serving types in the ranks.
There is no democracy in the TWU, it is set up to look like it; however, there - is where it stops.

I sit back and read some of the posts from guys like you, and wonder where you guys have the unmitigated audacity to attempt to justify the TWUs logic to the rest of us. You AMT TWU supporters are being used, and you can't even see it. Little is making fools of you behind your back! That ain't no lie!

scab scraper said:
hey amfa(PUKE)man who LOST your 2, i said 2 FM's ????? sh*thead&sh*thead or was it your other whiz bang so called lawyer HAHAHAHA what a joke, what a jerk 2 i said 2 FM's LOST more M&R's out 'cause your SCABtactics..... amfa(PUKE) uh maybe i should say AMWAY!!!!!!!!!that's what it is a SCAM...
hey, hackman/SCABman/scakman or whatever ur not 'pose 2 read my posts REMEMBER????? didn't think so, "roids" will do that to a SCAB...take a hike jerk!!!!
now that i think about it, i think that pix STRAKE posted is you....HAHAHAHAHA :D
remember this "roidman" "typical amfa(PUKE) jock strap" HAHAHAHA.
ahhhh i love it when the TRUTH hits you right between the eyes. get a GOOD look
BAM!!! kick up a notch BAM!!! :lol: you lost 2 FM's 2!!!!! LOSERS=amfa(PUKE)
O SCABmaster read IT again STRAKE got ya huh???
TWU/AFL/CIO/ATD=UNION=SCABFREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:
[post="171752"][/post]​

Jeezzus cripes, you are F.U. beyond belief son. Do yourself and us a favor, get yourself into a rehab facility as soon as you can before you hurt yourself.

No joke.

Sorry I took so long to reply...I simply dont have the time to live on this board. So what exactly is "company paid union business"? What is it? Who gets the money and how?

Strake said:
Sorry I took so long to reply...I simply dont have the time to live on this board. So what exactly is "company paid union business"? What is it? Who gets the money and how?
[post="171833"][/post]​

That's a damn good question.

But you're the TWU expert/defender, you tell us?

We are not your secertaries, why can't you find this information out and get back with us?

Decision 2004 said:

So why not answer it?

Wrong again! I have never professed to be an expert. I'm just smart enough to know the difference between a union that does what its supposed to do (TWU) and one that doesn't (amfa).

We are not your secertaries, why can't you find this information out and get back with us?

I'm not the one bitching about it. If its that big an issue, surely one of you could answer the questions. Right?

No offense there Decision2004 but I would prefer an answer from someone with a little more credibility than yourself.

Thanks!
[post="171835"][/post]​

Decision 2004 said:

[post="171835"][/post]​

It is something we never heard about until Bob Owens lost it. <_<

My World said:
It is something we never heard about until Bob Owens lost it. <_<
[post="172057"][/post]​

If you had ever been to one of the TWU pep rallies,er I mean debates vs. AMFA, you would have seen alot of people being paid U.B. and a bunch of fleet service retirees!!! :shock:

enough already said:
If you had ever been to one of the TWU pep rallies,er I mean debates vs. AMFA, you would have seen alot of people being paid U.B. and a bunch of fleet service retirees!!! :shock:
[post="172084"][/post]​

UB paid by the union, not the company.

I can't speak for other locals, but I believe most from MCI were on vacation day, not UB. And yes, if it is such a topic booster, it can be verifed...but you'll have to hire your own secretary..HAHAHA!

and mojo...you to funny.."It is something we never heard about until Bob Owens lost it. "