Aa Announcements Over The Next 9-12 Months

Strake;

Have you seen the graph of mechanics pay vs CPI? If not I can copy it on here for you.

Would you like to read what Jim Little wrote about it?

Bob Owens said:
Strake;

Have you seen the graph of mechanics pay vs CPI? If not I can copy it on here for you.

Would you like to read what Jim Little wrote about it?

[post="171429"][/post]​

Yeah, I've seen the graph, could show me something about the 3.1 million or was that billion AA gave the TWU? You do have that right?

Rusty said:
There it is!!! $3.1MM
[post="171467"][/post]​

You AMFA guys altered the Powerpoint. That was never really there! Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain and don't cofuse the stooges with the facts!

Ya know, sometimes ya gotta hand it to the Little twu cultists, they spin stuff up and lie their asses off until someone gets tired of it and looks up a document to prove the point. Then do they show any appreciation for the work it took to prove it to them, no, instead they scatter like field mice. Finally they get enough courage to come crawling back looking for some more cheese. Point is though they do cause an action and yet another document hits the floor on Monday morning. Now if I could just figure out how to turn the background to white and the print to black.

Rusty said:
Now if I could just figure out how to turn the background to white and the print to black.
[post="171713"][/post]​

Try this one Rusty:

aha1.gif

hey amfa(PUKE)man who LOST your 2, i said 2 FM's ????? sh*thead&sh*thead or was it your other whiz bang so called lawyer HAHAHAHA what a joke, what a jerk 2 i said 2 FM's LOST more M&R's out 'cause your SCABtactics..... amfa(PUKE) uh maybe i should say AMWAY!!!!!!!!!that's what it is a SCAM...
hey, hackman/SCABman/scakman or whatever ur not 'pose 2 read my posts REMEMBER????? didn't think so, "roids" will do that to a SCAB...take a hike jerk!!!!
now that i think about it, i think that pix STRAKE posted is you....HAHAHAHAHA :D
remember this "roidman" "typical amfa(PUKE) jock strap" HAHAHAHA.
ahhhh i love it when the TRUTH hits you right between the eyes. get a GOOD look
BAM!!! kick up a notch BAM!!! :lol: you lost 2 FM's 2!!!!! LOSERS=amfa(PUKE)
O SCABmaster read IT again STRAKE got ya huh???
TWU/AFL/CIO/ATD=UNION=SCABFREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

scab scraper said:
hey amfa(PUKE)man???
i'm waiting
TWU/AFL/CIO/ATD=UNION=SCABFREE :up:
[post="171756"][/post]​

Wow you waited a whole 5 minutes tough guy. So tell me are you drunk, stoned or just naturally write like an 8 year old. Your ramblings just give me more reasons to want to oust you idiots.

It's been 5 minutes, where's your response scab boy. I guess your impaired attention span can't make it more than 5 minutes.