Amfa Signs Of Despiration!

Checking it Out

Veteran
Apr 3, 2003
Thanks to the Amfa wannabes many of the TWU supporters are in a constant threat! Amfa is using rule 32 in an attempt to shut down Team TWU members! Amfa wannabes are calling AA hotline and fabricating stories! It has been common practice for Amfa to call this number! AA is now looking into changing the wording to discipline anyone who makes false accusations!

From MCI to Tulsa the Amfa wannabes are getting desperate! You have to stop, sit back and laugh once in a while! The Amfa wannabes are tripping over each other to see who will be the first to call the hotline!

Amfa wannabes are so uneducated, they start petitions to remove someone who does not even hold an office! Or better yet, turns in petitions to management that has nothing to do with AA like they did in Tulsa! You have to wonder, is these clowns? The ones you really want to represent your best interest!

You would think after a while they would at least open up the constitution and read it! The majority of the time when you confront the Amfa organizers that don't have a clue what is in either constitutions!

The Truth will prevail! Have a great TWU week!

You can be assured the TWU will be around for a long time to come!

CIO,

You forgot to take your PROZAC again didn't you? :blink: Where do you come up with this stuff? I'll have to give you credit. You have one big hallucinational inmagination. The only threats in this thing are coming from the TWU side of the fence. Example: On JAN.17 immediately after leaving the REAL DEBATE at the BRADY, I was driving on PEORIA street with my AMFA flags still attached to my truck. A guy in a car pulls along side me and started honking his horn for me to roll down my window. I thought to myself "Here comes a TWU shotgun blast".
Against my better judgement I stopped and rolled down my window. Thankfully no bullets or pellets came my way. The guy wanted to know if the meeting was still in session at the BRADY and if (I QUOTE)"ARE THE TWU GOONS STILL THERE?". I told him that the meeting was still going on but he better hurry it was winding down
and the TWU "GOONS" had left. This poor guy was obviously scared and threatened by the TWU "GOONS" in TULSA. He wanted to attend the debate but was afraid for his life.

cio, you wrote:

"The Truth will prevail! Have a great TWU week!"

I ask:

"Which truth are you talking about? The twu manufactured truth or the real truth as facts dictate? Also, can the twu truth be found in the teamtwu coffin or twu constitution?

Hey Rick, nice quotes in the article. It's a shame that you can't speak the full truth.

GO AMFA! :D

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
CIO,

You forgot to take your PROZAC again didn't you? :blink: Where do you come up with this stuff? I'll have to give you credit. You have one big hallucinational inmagination. The only threats in this thing are coming from the TWU side of the fence. Example: On JAN.17 immediately after leaving the REAL DEBATE at the BRADY, I was driving on PEORIA street with my AMFA flags still attached to my truck. A guy in a car pulls along side me and started honking his horn for me to roll down my window. I thought to myself "Here comes a TWU shotgun blast".
Against my better judgement I stopped and rolled down my window. Thankfully no bullets or pellets came my way. The guy wanted to know if the meeting was still in session at the BRADY and if (I QUOTE)"ARE THE TWU GOONS STILL THERE?". I told him that the meeting was still going on but he better hurry it was winding down
and the TWU "GOONS" had left. This poor guy was obviously scared and threatened by the TWU "GOONS" in TULSA. He wanted to attend the debate but was afraid for his life.

So you think I fabricated the story? Go visit bay 8 in MCI or the Tech Specs in Tulsa and comeback and tell me it's not the truth!

Better yet in AFW, the president and princess Judy have been suspended from office pending an investigation due to the lies they allegedly fabricated under oath at a members trial last weekend!

Fabrication at its best! Amfa wannabes will stop at nothing to silence the majority at AA!

Checking it Out said:
So you think I fabricated the story? Go visit bay 8 in MCI or the Tech Specs in Tulsa and comeback and tell me it's not the truth!

Better yet in AFW, the president and princess Judy have been suspended from office pending an investigation due to the lies they allegedly fabricated under oath at a members trial last weekend!

Fabrication at its best! Amfa wannabes will stop at nothing to silence the majority at AA!
How do you relate the TWU Local 567 President and Recording Secretary to AMFA? You must be using the logic of the TWU and the 12,000 jobs saved comments. BOGUS!

When it was Bob Owens and Chuck Schaulk being accused of such acts, they were removed. Why are these two TWU Officers still holding Office if they are AMFA "wannabe's"?

Fact is Judy is not even in the Craft ot Class and you are nothing more than a fear mongering liar!

I think Bob and Chuck should take your comments and file a lawsuit against the TWU for unfair treatment. You either lie, or they were railroaded. Or maybe both are true, you lie and they were railroaded.

One thing for sure, you are acknowledging large segments of AMFA suppport at nearly every station now. You must have been looking at that inflated company NMB list and can see the truth coming at you ? I didn't look CIo, was Judy on the eligibility list? :shock:

Checking it Out said:

More elected officers removed by the appointed?

What are the charges this time?

If the International is conducting it you are automatically guilty. Thats the way the Kangaroo court works. They dont have to prove anything. But its worth going through it so you can get documentation for your lawsuit later.

No doubt that Lorenzi charecter had a hand in it.

How nice!

Too bad the cards are in already, that would have been good for a few more. Maybe it will help drive a few more AGW cards!

Peterson is a good guy. I went through that 4 week avionics course with him back in 1995. We had a good time, he was in ORD back then.

Judy I only met a few times, nice woman.

Just goes to show how paranoid and desperate the TWU is getting. Who is next? McCormick and his board? Didnt one of their officers say that he signed a card at the Presidents council meeting? Well that was more than six months ago so its moot anyway. How about the Miami board? They could finish off the board of Local 562, all except two of them signed cards, and one of them said they will vote for AMFA. Lets see what happens when theNMB announces the vote.

Checking it Out said:

Yep, that will teach them AMFA wannabe's at 567 ehh rick? That will stop that dad-gum AMFA drive!!!! You twu clowns don't even KNOW who is on your side!!!!! Peterson never signed an AMFA card and Judy can't!!!!! Lotta good you fools did there!!!!!!

Too bad the drive is over, could of been more cards, but we have enough cards now.

BAD BOYS......BAD BOYS, What 'cha gonna do..... What 'cha gonna do when they come for you..............

Whooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!

AMFA NOW!!!!!!

Fact is, Amfa is getting so desperate they have decided to try and shut down certain TWU Supporters by running to management or trump up bogus charges to quit their voice!

It's not working, except pissing off the membership!

I think Bob and Chuck should take your comments and file a lawsuit against the TWU for unfair treatment. You either lie, or they were railroaded. Or maybe both are true, you lie and they were railroaded

Will this be another lawsuit paid for by amfa, where amfa shows a repayment due on the LM2, then *poooof*, it disappears. Think of all the future dues money we just saved.

Hackman said:
Yep, that will teach them AMFA wannabe's at 567 ehh rick? That will stop that dad-gum AMFA drive!!!! You twu clowns don't even KNOW who is on your side!!!!! Peterson never signed an AMFA card and Judy can't!!!!! Lotta good you fools did there!!!!!!

Too bad the drive is over, could of been more cards, but we have enough cards now.

BAD BOYS......BAD BOYS, What 'cha gonna do..... What 'cha gonna do when they come for you..............

Whooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!

AMFA NOW!!!!!!
Peterson never signed an AMFA card and Judy can't!!!!! Lotta good you fools did there!!!!!!

How hypocritical is that? Is this not the EXACT same thing you amfa suporters are saying about the company and the TWU......that they had people on their lists who shouldn't be there?? You don't think that AMFA doesn't have people who have signed cards that shouldn't have??? You are fooling yourself if you do!! Before you go and call people fools better take a look at yourself there Hackman.

Not according to the numbers you don't. Wasn't it Seaham (AMFA council) that was asking the NMB for more time to get more cards. Guess you better rethink that one too!! Not only is the drive over but the game is over as well AMFA!! YOU LOSE!!

Bill said:
Peterson never signed an AMFA card and Judy can't!!!!! Lotta good you fools did there!!!!!!

How hypocritical is that? Is this not the EXACT same thing you amfa suporters are saying about the company and the TWU......that they had people on their lists who shouldn't be there?? You don't think that AMFA doesn't have people who have signed cards that shouldn't have??? You are fooling yourself if you do!! Before you go and call people fools better take a look at yourself there Hackman.

Not according to the numbers you don't. Wasn't it Seaham (AMFA council) that was asking the NMB for more time to get more cards. Guess you better rethink that one too!! Not only is the drive over but the game is over as well AMFA!! YOU LOSE!!
bill, are you saying that there will not be an election?

Your quote, "Not according to the numbers you don't. Wasn't it Seaham (AMFA council) that was asking the NMB for more time to get more cards. Guess you better rethink that one too!! Not only is the drive over but the game is over as well AMFA!! YOU LOSE!!"

Come on and state like your fellow union official cio that there are not enough cards and there will not be an election. When you are proven wrong do not worry about being called a fool & liar. Hiding behind an alias helps to protect those who are fools and liars.

See you in the NMB foyer after the votes are counted that will remove the inept, industrial union called the twu from representing AMTs at AA.

Just going by the numbers previously posted on this site by AMFA supporter Decision 2004, Ken.

You don't have enough according to the numbers!! Tell me then, why did Seaham make an appeal to the NMB for more time to get more cards if AMFA already had enough cards in the first place like you are claiming???? Doesn't "add" up Ken.

Bill said:
Just going by the numbers previously posted on this site by AMFA supporter Decision 2004, Ken.

You don't have enough according to the numbers!! Tell me then, why did Seaham make an appeal to the NMB for more time to get more cards if AMFA already had enough cards in the first place like you are claiming???? Doesn't "add" up Ken.
The numbers posted by the AMFA Organizers were taken directly from what the company told the NMB they had after the TWA purchase. After AMFA filed AA suddenly had MORE people after the lay offs, deaths, firings and people quiting AA that happened after the TWA purchase.

We do have enough numbers if you use the list of people that will actually be eligible to vote. This will be proven to the NMB. Maybe AA can be proven to have interferred in our union election?

Since you are not told the full truth by your masters at the twu international bill I will explain agian for you you to comprehend the facts that have accured.

You understand the FACT that AA filed a list of eligible people to vote in the upcoming election between the twu and AMFA that included MORE people than are actually eligible? Well, this inflated list of names takes time to go through NAME BY NAME and remove those not eligible. AMFA filed for more time to achieve this audit. AMFA asked that since the names filed by the company are in fact inflated that AMFA should be allowed to accept any cards that are signed till the dead line of the time extension.

Spin it anyway you wish bill. The facts remain facts. If you use twu math it might add up the way you wish. But if you use the math of reality you are wrong.

Since you like math bill, try adding up the days that the twu will be able to screw our profession before they are voted out from representing AMTs at AA in a DEMOCRATIC election that they can not tamper with.