Amfa Signs Of Despiration!

Ken MacTiernan said:
The numbers posted by the AMFA Organizers were taken directly from what the company told the NMB they had after the TWA purchase. After AMFA filed AA suddenly had MORE people after the lay offs, deaths, firings and people quiting AA that happened after the TWA purchase.

We do have enough numbers if you use the list of people that will actually be eligible to vote. This will be proven to the NMB. Maybe AA can be proven to have interferred in our union election?

Since you are not told the full truth by your masters at the twu international bill I will explain agian for you you to comprehend the facts that have accured.

You understand the FACT that AA filed a list of eligible people to vote in the upcoming election between the twu and AMFA that included MORE people than are actually eligible? Well, this inflated list of names takes time to go through NAME BY NAME and remove those not eligible. AMFA filed for more time to achieve this audit. AMFA asked that since the names filed by the company are in fact inflated that AMFA should be allowed to accept any cards that are signed till the dead line of the time extension.

Spin it anyway you wish bill. The facts remain facts. If you use twu math it might add up the way you wish. But if you use the math of reality you are wrong.

Since you like math bill, try adding up the days that the twu will be able to screw our profession before they are voted out from representing AMTs at AA in a DEMOCRATIC election that they can not tamper with.

GO AMFA! :D
And who is going over AMFA's list ken??? All you AMFA boys sound paranoid to me. Everyone is out to get you. . . .ooohhhh, be afraid......be very afraid. I have checked the numbers ken, so don't tell me what I should or shouldn't know to be facts. Who died and made you king of knowledge??? You guys were claiming that you had enough cards even with the AMFA-perceived inflated numbers on the company's list, so what's the point of asking for more time to get more cards??????? There is no point other than AMFA IS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE REALITY!!!!!!!

Bill,

Why don't you pull your head out?

The only list anyone is going over is the list AA provided. There is NO "AMFA List".

You can simply log into the NMB website and get a clue about the representation manual and what is actually taking place.

Tell us Bill, what numbers have you "checked" exactly anyway? Don't hold back now, you claim you have "checked the numbers", tell us what numbers you checked?

Bill,

I also would like to know what "numbers" you checked. If you are refering to the company's eligibility list, tell us how you arrive at the numbers the company is claiming?

Are you supporting fraud commited by the mighty AA? Thats what it amounts to.

If your twu is so strong, so immaculate, why are you worried about a representational vote? Should be an easy win for the twu, right?

This industry has changed. The twu refused to change, mandated by the omnipotent Sunny Hall and his henchmen in the twu International. In this respect, 50% + 1 of the members of the twu have decided, forced by the twu's inaction, to sign AMFA cards. We have called for an election to remove the twu. AMFA did not come to us (i.e., your "raid" argument) , we went to them.

We want a twu divorce, and will we have it. Your twu will soon be a recent memory at AA.

AMFA NOW!!!!!

Hack- You need to go and learn the truth! The majority, if not all of your post is lies! Is this an attempt to deceive the members?

Learn the facts and the truth will prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple truth is; the organizers are singing a different song now on the work floor and basically have admitted the amfa national has lied to them about the card count!!! Go back and read some of the threads and you will see what the count is!!!!!!!!

Decision 2004 said:
Bill,

Why don't you pull your head out?

The only list anyone is going over is the list AA provided. There is NO "AMFA List".

You can simply log into the NMB website and get a clue about the representation manual and what is actually taking place.

Tell us Bill, what numbers have you "checked" exactly anyway? Don't hold back now, you claim you have "checked the numbers", tell us what numbers you checked?
Pull my head out of what Decision2004?? The numbers I am referring to are the very numbers that you and your AMFA co-horts have been posting on these very boards. Maybe it's you who needs to pull your head out!! You don't suppose what you have posted are lies now do you???? You are very quick to point fingers at anyone but AMFA. I am willing to bet that AMFA is playing the same game that you are now accusing AA and the TWU of playing. I have been around way too long not to expect it. And like I said if you don't think that AMFA is "playing" their own game then you are kidding yourself!!

It is so amuzing to me that I am bombarded with all kinds of information and direction to information from you and your kind. You speak to me as if I were a child in school. I don't need you to "teach" me anything. Like I said I have "checked" the numbers.....take that as you will. You know I have always been one to keep 'em guessin'!!! :lol:

WHO'S FISHIN' NOW PAL??????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hackman,
Please refer to my post to Decision2004 for a partial response to your question. As for the fraud thing.......press charges if you think that an injustice has been done. Quit cryin' in your milk!!

I am not afraid of a vote and would welcome a vote if the numbers warranted. But it appears that they don't.

As for the divorce you want.....don't think it's going to happen. Why don't you try some marriage counseling!! I'm game if you are!! ;)

Checking it Out said:
Hack- You need to go and learn the truth! The majority, if not all of your post is lies! Is this an attempt to deceive the members?

Simple truth is; the organizers are singing a different song now on the work floor and basically have admitted the amfa national has lied to them about the card count!!! Go back and read some of the threads and you will see what the count is!!!!!!!!
cio, will you finally admit that you are an idiot after the NMB authorizes an election between your twu and AMFA?

Keep hiding behind an alias while posting lies. It is becoming of a twu international official. Which I'm sure you will be appointed to after the twu's defeat. Well, at least you'll have the ramp and staores to continue your cowardice.

The twu smells fear... and it is their own!

I see that Bill is confirmed TWU through and through.

He speaks alot but never says anything or answers any questions.

Just for everyones information! Ken and Decision both have directly or indirectly received money for their unwavering support!!!!! Delle is calling the shots and both of them have to get permission to speak first!!!!!

Like stings thru the hour glass!!!!! As the puppets continue their quest with Delle!!! The saga will continue!!!!!!!!

What a web of deception they weave!!!!!

Learn the Facts and the truth will prevail!!!!!!!!!

How about a complete and truthful answer for the readers CIO.

How much money do you receive monthly from the TWU?

Let's compare?

AMFA can'tfile any more cards they just have the extension to protest the list the company gave the NMB.

Checking it Out said:

Cio,
Since you like the simple "truth". How's this?
On Monday, the shop stewards were told twu expects an election to be called.
So you can stop crying about "if" AMFA filed with enough cards.

BTW, ran the twu video (lies) several times today. It drew a crowd every time. Not many smiling faces.

Another great AMFA day, more to come. :D

Checking it Out said:
Just for everyones information! Ken and Decision both have directly or indirectly received money for their unwavering support!!!!! Delle is calling the shots and both of them have to get permission to speak first!!!!!

Like stings thru the hour glass!!!!! As the puppets continue their quest with Delle!!! The saga will continue!!!!!!!!

What a web of deception they weave!!!!!

Learn the Facts and the truth will prevail!!!!!!!!!
cio, will you ever be anything more than a cowardly puppet? Show the proof where I have received money for my unwavering support.

I support a craft democratic union for our profession because that is what is needed to protect our profession from black souled, sellout cowards such as yourself.

"Learn the Facts and the truth will prevail!!!!!!!!!"

Just like when we were told we would get a FULL REVOTE!

Post your proof cio. Not that I expect you or the twu to post proof.

The twu smells fear... and it is their own!

cio, when the NMB authorizes an election what are you going to say? You were the one who said AMFA did not have enough cards for an election.

Checking it Out said:

I know this truth rick; your twu union is almost pinned on the mat, and its not getting up. The twu death rattle will soon be on the horizon.

Your not going to come here and give us some more of you twu "truth" now are you rick? Is your twu "truth" going to prevail? Not HARDLY. Are you sweating a little? You should be.

Heres a sample of past cio "truth":

From Planebusiness Talk, 6-11-2001: "I did talk with some of our negotiators this weekend at the twu BIG SPASH function held each year in Tulsa. They have indicated WE will get a contract that will surpass the industry in language, benefits and pay!"

Yeah rick, the twu sure got us one hell of a contract didn't they? DEAD LAST! No bankruptcy needed when ya got the twu!!!!! How's that truth for ya?

From the Mechanic BB, 6-1-2001: Ken MacTiernan from the west coast: From all your writings, it is probably a good idea you stepped down as shop stewart anyway! It is obvious your heart is not into representing anyone fairly anyway! If I were part of AMFA I would not want a quiter either! So where does that leave you? All you do is ramble on. To bad you choose the darkside!
Hope you enjoyed the twu NEGOTIATED HOLIDAY! OR, did you give this up also?

Looking back, Kinda stuck your foot in your mouth again didn't ya ricky??? Is that the cio "truth" you want the membership to believe from the tainted twu mouthpiece of the mighty twu local 514? Not gonna work pal, not at ALL. Your done.

Get ready to take your "truth" back to your job as a Facility Maintenance Man ricky, your "truth" has FAILED YOU!!!!!

AMFA NOW!!!!!