Guess they'll be calling B/H......

First of all PHL BULL you are just completely unlikable! A friend told me about this site so I logged on for the first time just recently. I cracked up when I read your posts. You are a bitter bitter person and truly need a hobby! Who cares what other flight attendants do. Let me guess, you are late forties, never married, and live with two kitties! Typical! I am a reserve and if I want to call in sick for Christmas, New Years, Kwanza, Easter and Arbor Day it is not your concern!!!! And just for the record, all of us are not old, I'm just the wee age of 32!! Is that gonna make you more bitter and jealous!! O NO!!!! Get a Life! :p

LOL! I love it! You totally rock and I love your name!

PHL Bull is old and jealous of all of us who are young and hot! He/she even admitted that he/she isn't hot like us. It's pretty bad when you claim that your cat is hotter than you are! PHL Bull is so full of negativity that he/she had to go a ruin a perfectly good thread by etops wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. :down:

PHL Bull, I suggest you go get a life and leave us reserves alone! You have no idea what you are talking about and there weren't that many reserves who were off sick. Why do you care anyway?

Even if the company required you to have a doctors note they don't have the right to know why you were out. It's none of their GD business. If I were in question I'd tell them I had explosive diarrhea and couldn't make it two feet from the toilet. What kills me though is that the reserve sick calls CAN be counted yet we don't know how many block holders called in sick. I just hope people out there know the NASTY experiences reserves had with scheduling over the holiday. The stories are many too. I have one thing to say to scheduling, the company and anyone who questions anyone being away from this trap over the holiday....."Go F yourself"! ! ! ! Ho Ho Ho......hope ya all got what you wanted for Christmas. I know I sure did. :lol:

PHL Bull is old and jealous of all of us who are young and hot! He/she even admitted that he/she isn't hot like us. It's pretty bad when you claim that your cat is hotter than you are! PHL Bull is so full of negativity that he/she had to go a ruin a perfectly good thread by etops wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. :down:

PHL Bull, I suggest you go get a life and leave us reserves alone! You have no idea what you are talking about and there weren't that many reserves who were off sick. Why do you care anyway?
who said I was old who said I was a BH...my cat is hot, that is true...ring ring go get that DH to PBI

Mr. Blockholder states-----> Does the Family Medical Leave act Law or whatever its called cover household pets? I thinkit should.

Can one of You People on RSV look into that since you have some free time? I’ve already used my $42 of union dues this month trying to get a handicapped permit at the employee parking lot….I get winded when I have to walk to far…

only Stating opinions.

who said I was old who said I was a BH...my cat is hot, that is true...ring ring go get that DH to PBI

You look old, you talk like an old senior mama, and you bash reserves. What else am I supposed to think? (Not that I really care who you are anyway) So go back to your rocking chair granny and knit another sweater, that is if you can still see. Don't step on the cat on your way over to the chair, OOKKKAAAYYYYYY? Again, it is sad when you admit that your cat is hotter than you. Hun, I'll gladly take that DH to PBI.

FlightChic don't bother....it's not worth your nor my time. Moron is about the only description. Actually there ARE a few more but can't really say here. ;)

You and I are gonna be good friends!! I love the fact that PHL BULL hates us! Jealousy is a powerful thing!!! :lol:

Duh, actually after you tried to dump on Kevin's happy holidays thread in your post yesterday, you said:

"even if I were RSV you would never see me at that OPR #### fest table...happy near year to you as well"

Please see post #7: http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39229

So we would think you are a block holder-----that would be the assumption---so, what's the truth.....?? Now you're going to say that your actually a RSV on here bashing other RSVs ??? What's the story ...or is it just more BULL ?????

Hmmm lets see. I'm guessing PHLBULL$H!T is male, late 40's, works outside of US and flies here as little as possible. I also sense HE is a trouble maker and is very out of touch with the reality of the reserve situation though is always right in his OWN mind. PHLBULL I think you need to back off, put the BONG down. To think someone would find interest in you is amazing. I guess it's true.....there IS a lid for every "POT". ;) Fly away....fly, fly, fly..... :lol:

You and I are gonna be good friends!! I love the fact that PHL BULL hates us! Jealousy is a powerful thing!!! :lol:

I know. It makes me feel all cheerful inside! Watch out PHL BULL! You don't want to mess with us youngins! If you don't believe me just ask Cyndy!

2Pretty- I love you already! Come over here and sit down with me, FlightChic, TravelPro and Beachboy... oh, and Lady Epaulette.

Now I hear PHLBULL has some words for me... let me try and find him... I'll follow the scent of sweaty fat man...

I used my Approved Intermittent Family Medical Leave of Absence for last week and this week. I don't think I should need a Doctor's note when I already have my Intermittent FMLA approved.

I saw they are calling back some new hire reserves too - I guess they realize they can't be calling blockholders and treating us like reserves around the holidays!! What were they thinking????

Gloria Cummins-Holtz
PIT 1970-2007
PHL Here I Come!

I used my Approved Intermittent Family Medical Leave of Absence for last week and this week. I don't think I should need a Doctor's note when I already have my Intermittent FMLA approved.

I saw they are calling back some new hire reserves too - I guess they realize they can't be calling blockholders and treating us like reserves around the holidays!! What were they thinking????

Gloria Cummins-Holtz
PIT 1970-2007
PHL Here I Come!
Gloria we need to educate these pups...they just don't have a clue...I have a friend that wants to start a limo to and from pit...we could get EMBFA and FLIGHTCHIC or TRAVELPRO to carry bags for us...think .50 is a good tip for them...ok a dollar if they help with the cat...all they do is gripe about RSV and sit at that silly table...lets get cindy to make sure they stay put...tell etops to get his vest ready

Back