IAM Fleet Service topic 12/9-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie & every one else, I'm very po'd about the dues increase. IMO it's just not right. We get a small wage increase & up goes the union dues. :down: :angry: :angry:
Harry you prove my point 100%. You are pissed about giving up 2.25 a paycheck, while the Union negotiated 30.00 more a paycheck for you. That means you make about 780.00 more a year for a topped out agent, which you would not have recieved without a contract. And for that you give back 60.00 a year in a dues increase. You dont make since to me!! Go ahead and trade your 2.25(raise in dues) for your 2% raise, Im sure the Union would agree to swap it with ya.

Looks like we're getting time clocks outside of security in PHX. The way the lines have been lately, I'm glad they got this done.

word is... Your AGC Handlow and you Local grievance committee got this done glad everyone is working together.

Looks like we're getting time clocks outside of security in PHX. The way the lines have been lately, I'm glad they got this done.
This is great news. No more sprinting barefoot from security to get to UDO on time. Anyone know where these time clocks will be placed and when they'll be available?

Gee.. That's great about the time clocks. Personally, I got caught outside of security at least 3 times because of lines, but I don't blame myself at all, because I left an hour early to make a 10 minute car ride to the airport. I ALWAYS left myself a buffer, but you always lose one way or another.

Will any of us who were fired for being a minute late be getting our jobs back any time soon?

There are time clocks behind the ticket counter in Phoenix in "Station Accouting."

Gee.. That's great about the time clocks. Personally, I got caught outside of security at least 3 times because of lines, but I don't blame myself at all, because I left an hour early to make a 10 minute car ride to the airport. I ALWAYS left myself a buffer, but you always lose one way or another.

Will any of us who were fired for being a minute late be getting our jobs back any time soon?

This boggles me that PHX does not have an alternative sterile area entry point so that essential personnel can be in their work area in a timely manner. It is in the interest of the company and the TSA to have this available to airport personnel who have been through a 10 year background check. If there is no alternative entry point, the company should be compelled to provide a time clock prior to the checkpoint so that personnel are not unfairly penalized by the unpredictable lines at the security checkpoint.

Spin, I should note that station accounting is right off of the employee bus. A simple adjustment to that clock and that would chop off a minimum of 15 minutes from that point, past security, and to the time clock on the ramp.

It's a joke.

Since the company has yet again come up with some excuse as to why International will now not be on the regular ramp bid yet again...in CLT....any one hear the excuse this time?

Any excuse they give now could hold no merit with me....totally ridiculous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back