IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jabroni30
Looks like your station is up to bat. Its time to take the first step towards our new future without Canole and his crew.

Your company is not a stand alone carrier when oil is over $120, and needs United. Fleet service did its part for the merger with its ratification. If US AIRWAYS decides to stand alone and comes back to Randy Canale, Randy will slam the door shut. Let's hope the United Airlines and US AIRWAYS merger works out.

Deja vous

"The Concession Stand Is Closed" or "Canale's Last Stand"

That famous quotation came right out of Canale's manual: "An Idiot's Guide To Destroying Aviation Industry's Workforce in Bankruptcy!"
He demonstrated how ineffective and incompetent a leader he is in a bankruptcy court. All the major company's in the United States learned how to destroy working family's and clean house on established Union Contracts from S.R. Canale. He and his team of legal inept's did not win NOT ONE MOTION BEFORE JUDGE MITCHELL!

LOOOOOOOOOSER!!!!!

Randy has slammed the door... but on us! He has taken his payola. Let him choke on it. But we need to cut off the leech before all the blood is gone.

Randy needs to be long gone before that situation ever rears its nasty head again.

Deja vous

"The Concession Stand Is Closed" or "Canale's Last Stand"

That famous quotation came right out of Canale's manual: "An Idiot's Guide To Destroying Aviation Industry's Workforce in Bankruptcy!"
He demonstrated how ineffective and incompetent a leader he is in a bankruptcy court. All the major company's in the United States learned how to destroy working family's and clean house on established Union Contracts from S.R. Canale. He and his team of legal inept's did not win NOT ONE MOTION BEFORE JUDGE MITCHELL!

LOOOOOOOOOSER!!!!!

Randy has slammed the door... but on us! He has taken his payola. Let him choke on it. But we need to cut off the leech before all the blood is gone.

Randy needs to be long gone before that situation ever rears its nasty head again.

Randy will open the concession stand all Doug has to do is tell him open it up! We have seen it before look at Randy's past performance it will show you his future performance! He is an Executives dream! Randy lives for the Board room and forgot he came from the ready room.

If this deal falls thru Parker will be back you can count on it!

concession_stand_1_.jpg

Just another reminder

definition of dedication to the membership

Rich Delaney running for President was given 2 choices by incumbent Canale.

1. rich step back to rampservice man and give up your AGC postion of 20 plus years

or
2. Remain an AGC and I (canale) will have you REMOVED from the ballot ..

I am happy to say that Rich is feeling our pain of throwing bags for a living.

THANKS Mr. DELANEY . any man willing to sacrifices his personal income for the good of the membership has MY VOTE

HANDS DOWN.......

WRONG Oman here is the facts, nothing but the FACTS!

FACT! Delaney never went back, and never intended to go back, to the RAMP. He couldn’t throw a bag even if it was his purse. Delaney used Chicago and LL 1487 only to film a self promoting, deceitful Youtube video in an attempt to promote the impression that he was making the supreme sacrifice and actually returning to RAMP work, knowing full well it was the farthest thing from the truth, and if you believe Delaney has or ever intended to return to ramp work. BTW I have a bridge in Brooklyn I’d be very interested in talking to you about.

FACT! Delaney had a one day staged Youtube appearance on ramp, don’t you get it! He is using the members at ORD, wake TF up! If he cared at all about RAMP in ORD he would’ve have progressed the 30 plus 3rd steps he has been sitting on for years there to get the ORD members some relief! Did he? NO! Now he wants to belatedly claim an interest in DISCOVERING what the members think! WTF, had he been doing his job for the last 15 years he has known WTF the members think! You know what they think Rich? They think they are unrepresented and you know what Rich, it is slugs like you that make it hard to defend our organization against stereotypes because you are the stereotype personified! How about returning a GD phone call Rich, maybe then you’d know WTF we’re thinking. Give me an f**king break, sacrifice my A**, the only sacrifice made was by the aggrieved members who to this day await an answer to their mistreatment by the company. Where TF have you been for the last 15 years Richard and NOW you want to talk about ACCOUNTABILITY! Give Me a F**k ing Break Delaney!

FACT! Canale had no role in this, read your Constitution Delaney! How many years have you been a member and you claim you don’t know where the ultimate authority between conventions lies! Only the International President can issue an “interpretation†of the Constitution, IAM policy and the impact or relationship between same and each and every District’s Bylaws outside of a Grand Lodge convention. It was the IP’s office that issued the decision, not Canale, not District 141, you know full well that power is vested BY THE CONSTITUTION itself solely in the IP. Do you think we are all ignorant!

FACT! Ask Delaney how many bags has he thrown since puttin’ on the uniform! Ask him how much ramp work, other than hiding in the committee office for a day, he’s done since his self proclaimed exile to ramp. Better yet, ask what he’s learned after all this RAMP time that he didn’t know or understand while he was ignoring all those unresolved grievances he had accumulated over the years! It’s no wonder he wouldn’t return a f**king phone call, he had no defensible answer then and he has none now.

LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT DELANEY @ TEAM2008.ORG

"After 2 days the Company notified me that, based on a telephone call from President Canale, I was not allowed to continue my training and only Canale could authorize the return to RSM work; which he refuses to do. After I had been resigned for a week, I received a call from the Secretary-Treasurer telling me, for the first time, that the District will determine the effective date of my resignation, and that it is not reversible. Of course, I again requested some documentation showing the policy he was referring to. And, of course, no documentation has been provided. So, currently I believe I have resigned my AGC position, based on the information given me at the time my resignation was required; but the Union has notified the Company I am not permitted to work as a Lead."

OK ,
someone please tell me what the F*ck is wrong with this picture. THE UNION not the company is NOT allowing a member in GOOD

standing to earn a pay check for his family. So I guess Randy has SO MUCH influence with UA (being a board member and all) HE can

have a member in GOOD standing removed from the payroll. LISTEN UP and LISTEN GOOD. IF YOU GUYS DON'T SEE HOW CORRUPT

AND HOW DESPERATE THIS PILE OF S*IT IS GOD SAVE YOUR SOULS.. This is the SAME MAN THE WEST BELIEVED WAS BRINGING THEM

to salvation. Welcome to the RANDY CANALE ERA..

IF you as a UNION MEMBER don't feel this is UNJUST then YOUR TRULY NOT A UNION MAN/WOMAN.......

the above reference scenario pertains to RICH DELANEY running AGAINST RANDY CANALE.

Randy YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ANY MAN OR WOMEN THAT WEARS A UNION LABEL WITH PRIDE....

Could someone please explain what the hell is going on here . This is suppose to be the president of labor but yet
acts like a company stooge . where is vince hickman when you need him we as members of this union should really wonder
who is watching our backs. this is a total disgrace to the labor movement no wonder why labor has been going backwards for so many
years we have company people running our union

no where there does it say he is a thief something Canale has proven himself to be time and time again.He has jumped in bed with the company at any chance screw what ever the cost to members for what? just to line the pockets of he and the rest of his cronies.

he just tainted one election to suit him we won't stand by and let him and the thieves do it again

Come June precious your 100k ### and cheap suits both will be gone DB!

Shocker X,
just goes to show you how inept Randy's girls are . HOW many different poster names are you going to use.

enjoy your last months of getting your 100,000.0 off the memberships back cause come jun your BOSS will be gone ......

so you might want to think about who you need to start kissing up to. or back to PCE you go.....

Cheap suites is on the ropes and his girl the belly warmer ( if you've ever been to a convention
you'd know who she is) is in serious mental state knowing the chairmans job is slipping
from her grasp.
It's our job to finish the poor leadership of this district off. The true agenda of the district
came out with the US negotiations. Isn't it funny how the iam wants a ua/us merger
but opposes the dl/nw.....................they know nw folks will vote the union out. I know
some dl emp's and thy watched what cheap suites did with us and they say they have a better
shot without the union, not to mention pk didn't impress them either.

Not sure who is spinning RD's BS but the man never had to resign, he never went back to the UA ORD ramp, Delaney is a complete liar with one agenda...

HIS OWN

GET THE TRUTH
ShockerX,
which Locals do you even think Randy 'could' win? LAX is now dominated by the New Direction team, and 1781 is now a tilt towards New Direction. And after the IAD meeting with 'key people' once loyal to Randy, we should have IAD squarly wrapped up. Tell us exactly what local you even stand a chance at that has more than 100 members?

As far as Delaney goes, He was forced to resign his position because Randy Canale is a crook and wanted to stop the membership from voting. Click Delaney Must Resign to refresh your memory. I think the voters can read that letter for themselves and come to the right conclusion so there isn't more I have to say on that matter. I also think the voters should read your 'fact or fiction' ramble so they can see the unprofessionalism and lies on Randy's official page.

FWIW: ORD entire saw Rich working on the ramp with safety vest, etc. He was a lead for a few days.

We're coming for Randy........soon enough. The Chicago boys are going to give him his reward on our voting day as we plan on kicking him back up to the board of directors.....where he belongs. If he was a smart man he would have retired.....then at least he could have received his 'iam watch'. I want to be at the District Convention when Randy has to shake Rich's hand in defeat. I imagine a big applause from the entire membership will 'erupt' when the vice grip on the membership is finally broken.

BTW, this comment, "Stick with a winning team, where honesty, integrity and experience counts … stick with Team 2008" has no juice with members anywhere. Randy's experience is the type of experience that only the United Airline Board of Directors could love. Exactly what experience does he have at US AIRWAYS other than threatenting members to vote Yes or he will force them under the bus?

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, chicago

Guys the next few weeks the agc's will be out in force trying to save their 100k gravy train

The most important thing any of us as members can do in the coming weeks is when the vote comes to your station get the vote out and let's finally be rid of the crooked leadership that has their hand in our pockets for much to long.

Look back and think of anything this leadership has done for you the dues paying member? pretty tough huh when all they have ever done is give back to the company whatever they ask and sit back and collect their fatcat salary that you paid.

this leadership group esp RC is a disgrace to the very foundation of unionism

that must have been the "belly warmer" posting last night ugh! the very thought of that makes my stomach roll

FACT! Canale had no role in this, read your Constitution Delaney! How many years have you been a member and you claim you don’t know where the ultimate authority between conventions lies! Only the International President can issue an “interpretation” of the Constitution, IAM policy and the impact or relationship between same and each and every District’s Bylaws outside of a Grand Lodge convention. It was the IP’s office that issued the decision, not Canale, not District 141, you know full well that power is vested BY THE CONSTITUTION itself solely in the IP. Do you think we are all ignorant!

Buffenbarger did not make an "interpretation" on this, someone else did. Get your facts straight before you flame newbie. But then twisting and manufacturing is what you do best.

I would like to know more of the truth about you since you are also on the Lame2008 website! I see you were #5 to sign up on Randy's resignation website:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/randy-canales-resignation

Whats the truth about you and your rants? Word from Chicago says that you may have run in's with the law for making false accusations and the being caught. I don't think you know what a fact is because you were arrested for manufacturing facts!

Does anyone in ORD remember when she got in big trouble for making up stories in trying to get people fired at United?

Look’s like it’s ON!

We even got 700 in tha fray! Shocker…you ‘n yer boy… ain’t got ahh snowballs chance in he** !
You are about to witness the resolve of this membership, like you will not believe!

These IAM hangers-on… are attempting to save their own cushy jobs, and ludicrous pay checks.

Members…remember the tactics, and trickery I spoke of earlier in this thread.
This is the disinformation part…look for the last minute “Ace ‘n Sleeve Trick†!

ROA…â€Oâ€â€¦â€™n …JOE…sez… tha… MO-FO’s… gottah … GO !

Look’s like it’s ON!

We even got 700 in tha fray! Shocker…you ‘n yer boy… ain’t got ahh snowballs chance in he** !
You are about to witness the resolve of this membership, like you will not believe!

These IAM hangers-on… are attempting to save their own cushy jobs, and ludicrous pay checks.

Members…remember the tactics, and trickery I spoke of earlier in this thread.
This is the disinformation part…look for the last minute “Ace ‘n Sleeve Trick†!

ROA…â€Oâ€â€¦â€™n …JOE…sez… tha… MO-FO’s… gottah … GO !

What's really telling is that this guy brags about all his experience and can't produce one shred of evidence so he resorts to lowering himself on his own website in a debate about Vic Payne's letter to delaney about resigning. I think it's time Randy tells the truth and tells the United workers how he put up an ultimatum over at US AIRWAYS and could only muster the worst contract in the industry with 4 weeks of vacation, 50% sick pay, NO HOLIDAY PAY, no shift differ, no pension increase, no line/longevity pay, worst medical contributions $320 and $640 a month, worst scope, and wages that are only $19 [$1.50 less than non-union continental]. I took copies of the US AIRWAYS contract over to the United boys in the breakrooms and they weren't too happy to see Randy's 'merger' experience. Randy needs to come clean and post that on his own website so people will have all the info.

Now, what's up with that 'pig pickn'? I heard someone's going to trailer the smoker down and get some pigs for the throw down. Who's going to eat the eyes and nose?

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.