IAM FLEET SERVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden your comments only fall on deaf ears we dont want to listen to you or any of the present AGC's anymore. The 100,000 was Judus pay for selling out the workers at US/UA. We all are ready to vote all the dead weight right outta office. It will be nice to see them come back to the ramp and see what kind of hell they created for there co-workers.

Maybe I missed it, but where in the rulebook did it say the fleet service had to be merged before we could acquire UA? Who, besides you, have stated that we will even go after UA? In fact, people in prominent positions like yours have named a number of different airlines that we are going to merge with. All speculation! At any rate, does the same go for the pilots? If so, why isn't there chatter from the pilots unions saying the same things you say in regards to the merger game? I talk to pilots all the time. The only thing they are doing is fighting eachother over the senority issues and the formation of new representation. Will the company be barred from merging with seperate pilot contracts?

I'm sorry, your statements now are completly contridictory to what you stated before the COC ruling, stating that DP has publicly stated that 2 contracts would save the company money.

Item 1: I cannot speak for the Pilot union. Your opinion is just as valid as mine on the Pilots or industry insiders who are much smarter than me.

Item 2: What you have quoted is incorrect.
Notice, this is what I said,
1. Parker wrote a letter on December 7, 2006 regarding the Delta merger, “…the synergies [cost savings] are best when operations combine…one set of labor contracts…â€￾
2. Both US AIRWAYS and United airlines have publicly announced they are open to mergers, however, as Boss Canale rightfully said, “US AIRWAYS cannot participate in another merger until it has agreements in place with the machinists union.â€￾
3. US AIRWAYS will also want a transition agreement to avoid section 6 negotiations with its west operation.

That's what I said and nothing is contradictory.

regards,

Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman 1487 ORD

Amen Roadtrip
I know who Golden is and take every chance I get to make sure everyone I work with knows too. Tim does nothing but tell the facts and that is very much appreciated within the rank and file. The only "juice" the IAM and their mouth piece AGC have is prune juice and we all know what the effect of that is.

goldenram,
"He knows nothing about backroom deals or intentions"

we all know that YOU know about backroom deals . don't we. You and your fellow neg sold YOUR membership out a long time ago

in those backrooms are the doors locked. so no one can catch anyone doing something unethical.

Golden,
"Be careful of who you get your news from, and ultimately make the decision that is best for YOU not some guy who contradicts himself all of the time, but all in the name of brotherhood!"

We obviously don't get any info from YOU guys, The only time we see or get any communication from YOU guys is when YOUR job security is in jeopardy , (like trying

to get a another union on property ) You guys couldn't get out here fast enough to discuss the great pension and your other B/S

If your not an AGC then please tell what your position is with this company..

goldenram,
"He knows nothing about backroom deals or intentions"

we all know that YOU know about backroom deals . don't we. You and your fellow neg sold YOUR membership out a long time ago

in those backrooms are the doors locked. so no one can catch anyone doing something unethical.
I think that Canale should retire before he experiences 'great pain' when he not only gets voted out but takes down all of his loyalists. At least this way he can receive his retirement watch.

regards,

Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman ORD 1487

Golden your comments only fall on deaf ears we dont want to listen to you or any of the present AGC's anymore. The 100,000 was Judus pay for selling out the workers at US/UA. We all are ready to vote all the dead weight right outta office. It will be nice to see them come back to the ramp and see what kind of hell they created for there co-workers.
That's the thing. These AGC's never have to work under the conditions they create. In PHL we see an AGC 2 or 3 times a year on the property and that's when they're flying out. But then again Joe F. ripped Flynn so bad we may never see him again.

Sounds like you have all your bases covered Tim! Good luck to you! Hope you get everything you are seeking, but in the end you will not be able to deliver what you promised, and that is ashame for all the good ramp workers who need a fair shake.

You still fail to grasp the situation at hand, and think that you have some control, when in fact you have very little.

Good luck getting what you have promised. Explain to the others when you fail why you failed.

Enlighten us one more time in detail just what it is you think the company will realistically give to you?

Golden please tell us one more time why "F" n AGCs as bad as the ones we have deserve any respect or in that matter the 100 thousand a year they make when the workers have gotten so screwed with major pay cuts. All the AGCS care about is getting themselves richer while kissing Randys A$$!

All you AGCS out there you make real union people sick! You all deserve to get fired!

Sounds like you have all your bases covered Tim! Good luck to you! Hope you get everything you are seeking, but in the end you will not be able to deliver what you promised, and that is ashame for all the good ramp workers who need a fair shake.

You still fail to grasp the situation at hand, and think that you have some control, when in fact you have very little.

Good luck getting what you have promised. Explain to the others when you fail why you failed.

Enlighten us one more time in detail just what it is you think the company will realistically give to you?
It's not about what a company will allow or give to a workforce, but rather, what a workforce will accept and take. There is always something to take but it must be fought for. Parker takes his, the investors take theirs, the pilots take theirs, it's time fleet takes theirs.

For instance, The Baltimore Ravens don't want to allow a TD, but once the offense snaps the ball, it gets TD's, maybe not as many as it wants, may even have to settle for a FG.....BUT YOU GOTTA SNAP THE BALL instead of taking a knee.

That's why they play the game, and that's why we negotiate. Parker sez the concessions are permanent and he won't allow previous wages, he does well in saying this because I would expect him to say nothing less.

Unfortunately, the ramp has Canale as its QB and he's accessing the defense and sees big bad monsters across from him and doesn't want to get sacked. The Big Linebacker across from him is named Mr. $100 oil, the nose tackle named Jerry Glass has had alot of sacks and Canale is scared of him, etc.

The OL is strong and united, but our QB is barking out our signals to the opposing team. Such things are most likely a result of the QB having money on the game, that's why it's self evident that Canale is rooting for the opposing team and that fleet service has got its a$$ kicked.

Snap the damn ball, fleet service has had enough and hates the defense and is ready to put up some points.

regards,

Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman 1487 ORD

As you can tell Tim has never been in negotiations, nor dealt with Hemenway and Glass.

Arm chair QB!

Like I figured. Smoke and no fire, with a whole lot of schadenfreude.

When it comes down to it, you have no clue. Your constant badgering about $100 oil shows how clueless you are. This industry has changed, and you have no clue just how much it has.

It all comes down to money like everything else in the world...and US Airways has access to plenty of it. If US wants to merge with another carrier they will do so with or without a new contract for fleet service. It will be ugly but it will happen, and if there is disputes they will battle it out in court later. With enough money anything will happen, and sure as hell a "combined fleet service contract" is not going to stop US merging with another carrier.

Another note the 9 billion for the Delta deal was borrowed money from investors to purchase Delta. No way is the company going to "borrow" money to give employees raises.

It all comes down to money like everything else in the world...and US Airways has access to plenty of it. If US wants to merge with another carrier they will do so with or without a new contract for fleet service. It will be ugly but it will happen, and if there is disputes they will battle it out in court later. With enough money anything will happen, and sure as hell a "combined fleet service contract" is not going to stop US merging with another carrier.

Another note the 9 billion for the Delta deal was borrowed money from investors to purchase Delta. No way is the company going to "borrow" money to give employees raises.

Stop taking away Tim's talking points! He has people to mislead!

So you think Tim and the Rest of Fleet Service are all Clueless huh! Well Bottom line AGC pay went up workers pay went down! Any way you spin it the AGCs in power now are in it for themselves and will do anything say anything to keep there jobs.

USAirways United workers now see the AGCs and Canales as the enemy right along with Parker and Tilton!

The industry has changed its created a state where the cozy relations our so called union leaders AGC VPs are more concerned about signing concessionary contracts with companys making record profits rather than fight for the workers who have had the hell beaten out of them.

The AGCs are all worthless and weak and we are not going to take it anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back