Is our only choice a bankrupt contract?

The agents dont have a pension at all, fleet does.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

The agents dont have a pension at all, fleet does.

Don't let the facts get in your way.
As usual u cannot comprehend the facts or you continue to post what the IAM tells you to post.

You need to somehow educate yourself on the issues before u try to debate. :unsure:

What has been, and continues to be, pointed out is how much MORE RETIREMENT CONTRIBUTIONS CWA AGENTs recieve when compared to the IAM MISREPRESENTED FSA'S.

They have no defined benefit or defined contribution plan.

No retirement, they only get a 401k match if they participate.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your misinformation.

It is you who continually misrepresent the facts. Looks like you are in training to become an agc.

I believe the board can tell when the iam will not allow u to even admit that CWA agents recieve MORE company RETIREMENT CONTRIBUTIONS than iam misrepresented FSA'S.

Do you have a comprehension problem?

They have no, none, nada, zip, company paid pension plan.

Do you have a comprehension problem?

They have no, none, nada, zip, company paid pension plan.
It would be helpful if u could read.

Just typical of the type of iam non-sense FSA's have to put up with daily.

Its no surprise the company laughs when the IAM is setting across the negotiating table.

yes I am aware that the judge abrogated the contract that is why the IAM refused to negogiate with the company but to no avail.
he gave the company permission to throw out the existing contract but the company did not impose what they wanted....if i recall your membership made a choice...if that would have been voted down,then the company would have imposed a much harsher contract.

Still avoiding the truth.

If a CSA does not participate in the 401k savings plan they do not get any company matching funds.

They do not have a company paid pension plan at all.

Open your eyes and read.

They recieve base contributions + company match!!!

Typical iam "facts".

he gave the company permission to throw out the existing contract but the company did not impose what they wanted....if i recall your membership made a choice...if that would have been voted down,then the company would have imposed a much harsher contract.
Dell,
"much harsher oontract"..not neccessarly, If the union had some guts, They could of walked and got some negotiating leverage. We will never know, now.

Dell,
"much harsher oontract"..not neccessarly, If the union had some guts, They could of walked and got some negotiating leverage. We will never know, now.
i think not....it would have been the opportunity of the century for the company...i just don't see glass and his merry band of pranksters passing up a golden opportunity...especially after getting stung in court by IAM over outsource.....

i think not....it would have been the opportunity of the century for the company...i just don't see glass and his merry band of pranksters passing up a golden opportunity...especially after getting stung in court by IAM over outsource.....
What golden opportunity ?
The company did not have any scabs waiting in the wings,
All they had was scare tactics.

The CWA represented Agents do you not have a defined benefit plan.

Don't let the facts get your way Timmy.

I never implied they did. What is explicit in my post is that they far more.
FWIW: the ramp didn't have a defined benefit pension until the IAM pension plan was stamped on them. This cost the ramp $48.2 million dollars in a 'painful' concession.

Less than 20% of all workers have a defined benefit plan today because it is a creature of the last century. It's the equivalent of driving a model T ford.

The newest retirement contribution plan out is the 401 Roth plans which offer even more advantages to workers.

regards,

allof us in our city with the exception of one voted it down and voted for a strike. the one exception was he voted against a strike and for the deal. then about a week after we had heard thru the grape vine that the strike passed with an overwhelming 90 percent. but the IAM FSA should have walked out. That would have grounded USAIR or forced the execs to negogiate a better deal. They never had another back up like NWA had with their mechanics

Still avoiding the truth.

If a CSA does not participate in the 401k savings plan they do not get any company matching funds.

They do not have a company paid pension plan at all.

Open your eyes and read.
CWA gets 3% in the 401K regardless if you participate in the 401k savings plan or not there is no match straight 3%