New Livery Unveiled Aug. 23

They are also looking for Employees of the Past Airlines to Fly with the aircraft in Old Company Uniforms. So very Good Chance, it may be someone in a PSA Uniform.

700UW said:
the plane just ferried to be painted, it has to be stripped, prepped and painted, this does not happen overnight.
[post="287842"][/post]​
Maybe they will actually use primer this time! They really got their moneys worth last time didn't they.

usjacket said:
Maybe they will actually use primer this time! They really got their moneys worth last time didn't they.
[post="287910"][/post]​

They being ARA got their money without a doubt....We being U got a bunch of Pigs and a Poke.

cant yoou save that PDF document ? USA320Pilot
i saw it on the hub too, but i wanna see it again, but cant, will have to wait for my dad to come back home
where are you based USA320Pilot ?

A330US said:
cant yoou save that PDF document ? USA320Pilot
i saw it on the hub too, but i wanna see it again, but cant, will have to wait for my dad to come back home
where are you based USA320Pilot ?
[post="287957"][/post]​
The pdf file has been posted on www.justplanenews.com

You do not require a user name/password to access the file through the site.

It looks like the bottom of the plane will bear a resemblance to the colors TWA had but the rest will be something like gray or white with may be red pin strips. that is just from what i could see. also how long does it take to strip, repaint and put the plane back into service?

This is great marketing. U is actually building excitement in the employee groups and getting free publicity from various media outlets. Hopefully the plane looks great and we can really cash in on this free press.

Way to go marketing! For the first time ever.

Bluestreak said:
This is great marketing. U is actually building excitement in the employee groups and getting free publicity from various media outlets. Hopefully the plane looks great and we can really cash in on this free press.

Way to go marketing! For the first time ever.
[post="287983"][/post]​

My money says CCY marketing/HR had nothing to do with this, or at least minimal. The creativity that was involved here isn't in their skill set.

Kudos to those behind this in Tempe for creating the suspense!! :up:

robbedagain said:
It looks like the bottom of the plane will bear a resemblance to the colors TWA had but the rest will be something like gray or white with may be red pin strips. that is just from what i could see. also how long does it take to strip, repaint and put the plane back into service?
[post="287977"][/post]​

I wouldnt go by that picture from the hub. I'll bet it's completely different from that. Bruce's weekly message says about the new image, "the name will be US Airways but everything else will be completely different, even the stylized flag."

Go Tempe, go!

;) hmmm..maybe it's time to take my old PI uniform out of mothballs...I doubt it would fit though...maybe it would.. :unsure: