outstations, please be responsible

FROM THE US AIRWAYS website....

THE INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL is a link which takes you to STAR ALLIANCE just LIKE DELTA's

International travel
Passports
In order to exit (or enter) the U.S., you must have a valid passport. You will not be allowed to board any international US Airways flight without a passport.

The Caribbean, Mexico, Canada, Latin America and Europe
A valid passport or passport and visa may be required depending on your nationality, travel destination and the country or countries in which

http://www.staralliance.com/en/travellers/..._visa_form.html

OH my, oh my.. Another reason I am glad NOT to be an gate agent!!!!??? You guys and gals have to much stress on the job. Woooeeee! This thread alone stresses me out. :lol: Thank the lord we have such caring agents working for US. :D

OH my, oh my.. Another reason I am glad NOT to be an gate agent!!!!??? You guys and gals have to much stress on the job. Woooeeee! This thread alone stresses me out. :lol: Thank the lord we have such caring agents working for US. :D
Thanks, WCT :)
It really isn't that hard if you know what you're doing, it's when you don't and the passengers start hassling you is when it's horrifying. It's like they smell fear. And they POUNCE!!

At that point they can either follow your rules or not fly. Clear-cut, no negotiations. They may throw a hissy at the gate but I've never recieved an ugly letter.

I had to read that three times and I'm still not sure what you were getting at..you spent six figures getting deported because you had incorrect docs ? or, because someone had a bad attitude?
I'm not being snarky, but if you got on a plane to Germany thinking you were going to London, I have to point out that the boarding pass or announcements might throw a red flag up.... :huh:

US ships London cargo to Germany just to clear the PHL dock. Mind-boggling and expensive but makes the PHL people happy.

Unlike the self-appointed fffocus whiners I simply walked away from US.

Too bad for you.

US ships London cargo to Germany just to clear the PHL dock. Mind-boggling and expensive but makes the PHL people happy.

Unlike the self-appointed fffocus whiners I simply walked away from US.

Too bad for you.
My heart is truly bleeding, and now someone needs to clean this mess up.
In other news, the original post was about passengers, not cargo.

Same green revenue whether the pax or the boxes are giving it to you.

Your original post was bemoaning US staffers simply shipping the problem out of their station.

Same thing.
Well, not really since you don't have to check Timatic to ship a box, cargo is a completely different can of worms...

I feel like I've kind of gotten to know you a little better through your postings, and I'd like to help, if I may, in your frustration that you aren't recieving return calls. Pick up the phone, cuz yelling really loud isn't effective.

Well, not really since you don't have to check Timatic to ship a box, cargo is a completely different can of worms...

I feel like I've kind of gotten to know you a little better through your postings, and I'd like to help, if I may, in your frustration that you aren't recieving return calls. Pick up the phone, cuz yelling really loud isn't effective.

Okay, you win. All revenue is not the same I suppose.

Lady, I don't care about a return call. That ship has long sailed. Even if US offered their product for a nickel I would not bite. Ever wonder many more of your former customers are out here that you just don't hear from anymore??? Absolutely your paycheck is affected.

Not all of us are fffocusers who will just keep coming back because their company is paying the fare.

Okay, you win. All revenue is not the same I suppose.

Absolutely your paycheck is affected.

Not all of us are fffocusers who will just keep coming back because their company is paying the fare.
Really? If I beg really , really super nicely do you think that I could get that extra nickel per hour to argue with you in person? That would be fun. How about next Friday? That work for you? See you there!!

PS, if you don't want to come, that's okay, I'll be honest about it and in 2011, or whenever our contract is up for negotiation, I'll make sure and remind them that your six figures aren't here anymore and hopefully they remember to take it out of my paycheck then. For now, you really don't do anything to my paycheck except make me wonder if it's worth it or not.

:up: