Some New Cba Thoughts

UFO:

UFO said; "You have posted some very worthwhile info. in the past, but your latest post suggesting that the mechanics should consider becoming auto mechanics was quite frankly pathetic. I suggest that you stop giving the pilots a "black eye" with such drivel!"

USA320Pilot asks: UFO, can you show me where I suggested "that the mechanics should consider becoming auto mechanics?" I simply reported on what the non-airline positions could be for mechanics based on federal government statistics. What I find interesting is that those who post with such emotion are likely the ones who have the greatest fear. That's why they lash out.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot Posted on Feb 25 2004, 12:49 AM
What I find interesting is that those who post with such emotion are likely the ones who have the greatest fear. That's why they lash out.

That may be true for some (and in this industry, everyone is somewhat scared), but the point is that what you wrote was condescending at best and plain cruel at worst. Mr USA320Pilot, are you prepared to change your name to USFarmlandCropDuster soon? or how about XeroxCopierSalesman? Keep in mind, pilots have the most to lose with least chance of recovery. But you already know that, don't you? and that's why you are freakin out, huh? :mellow:

PineyBob Posted on Feb 26 2004, 12:16 AM
Actually the last year I worked as a copier salesman (1999) our top producer earned $259,000! No college, just hard work and persistance. I know Copier Salespeople who own Ferrari's, so if you were trying to disparage my business, OH WELL!

See if you are an independent individual and willing to take risk you earn a greater reward. Actually I would encourage F/A's with their people skills to consider a career in office equipment. Their people skills would serve them well IMO

Oh Piney, I'm sorry....it was nothing personal at all. It's a tough business....could said Captain handle it, THAT I don't know. I just remember lots of people out of college starting out in that direction (which is why I went there). Please accept my apology, it was never meant to be malicious towards you. :(

pitguy said:
Having short term memory loss A320 Driver. Let me refresh it for you.......

===================================================
QUOTE (A320 Driver @ Feb 23 2004, 10:57 AM)
I will not dictate terms to you and until you start paying my bills, don't you dare dictate them to me either.
I think you got me confused with the "other guy". I didn't say or dictate ANYTHING.

A320 DRIVER :blink:

A320 Driver said:
pitguy said:

I will not dictate terms to you and until you start paying my bills, don't you dare dictate them to me either.
I think you got me confused with the "other guy". I didn't say or dictate ANYTHING.

poor guy,guilt by association...mama was always right. :blink:

A320 Driver said:
pitguy said:

Hehe...........sorry. You are correct. It should have read.

QUOTE (USA320Pilot@ Feb 23 2004, 06:57 AM)
â€￾I will not dictate terms to you and until you start paying my bills, don't you dare dictate them to me either.â€￾

Once again I apologize for my error.