Take It To The Bank

No yours is self interest by taking from brothers and sisters and giving to yourself. You ARE the bad guy.
I suggest you log on to the PHL town halls. They blow your silly ones away. You are the one that has no clue what the East been through. You hired into your miserable situation. The East was raped by B/K and the company and forced into it..

If you polled the West fleet, you would find that most people couldn't give a rat's behind what you have been through. We could care less about your problem as you could care less about our problem. I'm sure that if we polled East fleet, they couldn't give a rat's behind about our problems. We have our own agendas but we have a common goal: get paid what is owed us for the years that they hoed us. If not, the company must die.

US Airways is now the airline industry version of an escaped gorilla that has grabbed a child and crushed her little head across a park bench like a watermelon. Zoo security needs to get a rifle and take the beast out.

A year , maybe , maybe not , depends on what the company does , remember if the company does not show up for arbitration , it could be declared a major breach of contract , and then we could all strike ...

Sounds like your scared of striking awwww , did the company take away your balls ? that's too bad .... maybe they might give them back if you win the arbitration case ....
Of interest is the solidarity of PHX and LAS. I know very few in LAS or PHX, are these stations solid at this time? If so how have they demonstrated their solidarity?

It would be encouraging to those east siders if PHX and LAS were solid.

At any rate, I think US AIRWAYS has some serious issues due to labor peace not being worked out and although I'm not the smartest guy in the world, I really can't imagine things could continue status quo without revisiting some previous variables. The merger will never be put together with the current attitude of 'it's not about the money'.

regards,

Well I think I make some noise out of VEGAS BABY. Freedom pull it back to flight idle I know how bad you have been treated by AWA and now USAIR and I know you know how much the east has gave up as we have heard and heard the poor is me BS needs to stop And instead of kicking a union brothers who has been beat to the ground by the same company you work for. Brothers on the west still have fire left in them like freedom, you should support a union brothers. IMPO freedom is just venting, Kicking back so as I said SOME OUT WEST STILL HAVE FIGHT LEFT IN THEM! :up: Have a good one Brothers!

yeah sorry everyone , i'd like to appolgize , i went WAY off on a rant there , way way overboard .... and what i said about liquidation was very VERY wrong .... i know alot of people here still like their jobs , and while i might sometimes get crabby about the lousy working conditions i ADORE the people that i work with day in and day out , and rather than ruin things for everyone i will simply leave this company when i can no longer stomac it ...
Once again , i'm really sorry , sometimes i tend to fly off the handle , and this has been one of those times ... sorry charlie tuna and any brothers and sisters from the east that i might have offened , i'd also like to apolgize to any other us airways employee reading this .

i think i need a vaction ...

drunk.gif
dribble.gif
Did someone say vaction!!! Me too! ITS ALL GOOD freedom :up:

Sorry charlie tuna and any brothers and sisters from the east that I might have offended,I'd also like to apolgize to any other us airways employee reading this.

Hey,Freedom were all your brothers and sister's now.Your fight is our fight.Its just gets nasty sometimes in the trench's.All of us have been through our own hell's with this company.
I do care what happens to the west and east.Right now we have the chance to get something good for us all.Dont give up the good fight.Right now is the time for us all to watch your brothers back sides...sister's too.wiggle wiggle... :up:

The arbitration is being fought for those who payed the price.They are on the street right now.And its being fought to bring all of us a better way of life,east and west.It will be made right.Or it will go down... :up:

What is the point of your post and what does it have to do with the topic at hand? Besides your standard MO of praising and talking about yours truly.

And who they heck is the "you" you are preaching to and trying to impress?

More "Whine" to go with the same old Cheese! You're beginning to sound like a Frequent Flyer :D

When you have marketable job skills beyond slinging bags you get to not live in fear. When I started working full time I no appreciable job skills other than a certificate from a vo-tech school in Printing/Graphic Arts. With some skill development and a whole lot of luck I have transitioned from an hourly wage job to Sales and now Sales Training. All without benefit of college. So in fact I'm no different than anyone else.

So if you're 25 years on the ramp and you took a 30% wage cut and you're still there, that is YOUR foult and no one elses. I'm not that bright or even ambitious and if I can do it so can everyone of you.

Everyone is born butt naked and ends up in box. What you do in between is largely up to you and no one else. Look at the East Pilots, they made a decision going into arbitration that they thought was right. Turns out the panel had a different view. Now they are where they are and somehow it's somebody elses fault. Good, Bad, Right, Wrong they put themselves where they are. Don't tell me you didn't have a choice. You ALWAYS have a choice! Might not be a good choice, but a choice is always there none the less.

Looking back with that marvelous thing called hindsight, maybe ALPA, IAM & the rest should have put US Airways out of its misery. But the unions and company made choices that bring us to this splendid little cesspool we all swim in. God help us one and all.

I Agree......nicely said........all of us must take our future into our own hands if we
choose to. All of the retirees that I have spoken with say ....."getting out of there was the best thing I ever did"....... "there are jobs outside of US that reward you and advance you for your efforts "