The New Lcc F/a Uniform

I can just imagine one of our petite (cough, cough) f/a's running to a flight late wearing a big red dress or male in a big red blazer ! ! ! ! It would remind me of the old Kool-aid commercial when the big red pitcher crashes through the wall. "HEYYYYY KOOL-AID. Please no red but maybe a tie or scarf. Doesn't NW have red pieces in their uniform like the red trench coat?

Travelpro72 said:
I can just imagine one of our petite (cough, cough) f/a's running to a flight late wearing a big red dress or male in a big red blazer ! ! ! ! It would remind me of the old Kool-aid commercial when the big red pitcher crashes through the wall. "HEYYYYY KOOL-AID. Please no red but maybe a tie or scarf. Doesn't NW have red pieces in their uniform like the red trench coat?
[post="303214"][/post]​
Yes NWA has some red pieces. They don't look that good. I'm all for NO red!!! :rolleyes:

I believe the NW black uniform dresses are trimmed in red as well. I second no major red pieces. As an accent color ok, but red is not a pleasing or calming color to look at. A little red stripe here and there wouldnt be bad, but when the guy in front of me is p-o'ed I dont want to be wearing a big red tie. TORO!! OLE!

tadjr said:
And the agents and CARS should also have something that distinguishes them from each other. Different color tie/epaulets/shirts something so the customer who is waiting to be rerouted doesnt think all those "agents" standing at the end of the counter doing nothing are just goofing off. They cant do the rerouting for a reason, they are CARS.
[post="302634"][/post]​

Bring back the tan jackets for Supervisors and red jackets for CARS from the good old days!! :D

It's too damn hot in many SW S AND SE cities from April to October for blazers and ties in Cust svc..the airport a/c system sucks with the doors opening and closing every 30 seconds and even sometimes staying stuck open sucking all the heat in. I for one am hoping for business casual, but as 'the day' draws near, have not heard a peep about if and when such an implementation may take place. Any one else with updates??