US Pilots Labor Discussion 10/13-- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you're a USAPA supporter I guess I have to explain it to you.

Until the company gets an answer from the courts on whether they are obligated to use the Nic award your official DOH list means nothing.

Since you are a trader(guessing baseball cards by the BK comment) let me explain it to you, until we have an answer from the courts AND a joint contract the Nic is a bunch of names on a piece of paper and means nothing.

Reactions: 2 people
Since you are a trader(guessing baseball cards by the BK comment) let me explain it to you, until we have an answer from the courts AND a joint contract the Nic is a bunch of names on a piece of paper and means nothing.

The Nic award is the official seniority list until a different one is negotiated and ratified.

The highest probability is that courts are not going to let USAPA do that.

For your information my BK comment is very funny.

Exactly what has the East lived up to?

Since I'm east that comment makes this personal, which is not allowed, is it? Pick and choose much?

I've lived up to everything that is required of me and stuck my neck out to try and help some of those that haven't.

Reactions: 3 people
The Nic award is the official seniority list until a different one is negotiated and ratified.

For your information my BK comment is very funny.

An official list that can't be used-real value there.

I'm sure you laughed all other the place, I miss the humor................

... leadership will drag the majority of USAirways pilots ...

Erudite I ain't... maybe I missed the class on forming effective conspiracies to drag a democratic majority against their will. Does that mean the leadership surreptitiously drags the majority to submit to the will of the minority? Do they eventually catch on?

The legally elected bargaining agent passed an illegally derived seniority list, and had the company accepted that list they would be colluding with the elected bargaining agent in their unlawful undertaking. The company has already stood before a judge and been release because they refused to accept the DOH list from usapa. To this day, the only combined seniority list accepted at LCC is the Nicolau award. I wonder why no one called him on this, but I am sure Kirby will be called on it in the next PHX crew news.

The problem with your idea is that the West pilots are not stupid. Sure we sue usapa, then the east votes in a new union, or assesses the West pilots only or whatever further illegal bs they can stoop down to. No, I do not think so. The leverage the West has is to keep the company's (the only target that is not moving and has the deeper pockets, and money to lose) feet to the fire.

Here's an idea. How about we all live up to our agreements, stop suing on another, get a better contract that includes the Nic, and share in our combined fortunes equitably.
No thanks not in my best interest........

Status
Not open for further replies.