US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to the CLT chief pilots office, they are fed up with Schmidt and the whole Tempe group, after the whipping they took today, at least they realize now there is a real safety issue here at this company. Keep up the good work it won't be much longer hopefully till we are rid of the west.!!!!!
Keep dreaming your little dream about getting rid of us. BTW if you were going to get DOH you would want all of us westies to stay so we could be furlough fodder and you would have another 120 airplanes to play with. Not so sure about DOH are you?

Care to give some details about how your CLT chief pilots manned up today? Another mob scene in the food court?

You guys seem deathly afraid of Jerry Glass. The west has dealt with him. He is a professional nothing more. The only reason to be afraid of him is if you are outgunned, outclassed or out smarted. He did that to ALPA but east pilots blame ALPA for everything. But usapa is supposed to be better and smarter. They hired a professional too. Why should anyone be concerned about Jerry Glass we have the best NAC that King Kleary could find that were friends of his. With all of their experience and the new members just added Glass should be shaking now, right. Sarcasium intended.

But really usapa was going to do it better than ALPA. Are you not convinced? Still afraid of Glass?

Let's be clear on one thing, I'm a customer not a pilot. In fact I can barely keep a R/C model in the air. :D

I will concede that Jerry Glass is a Professional. A Professional scumbag, union busting, law breaking megalomaniac and I don't particularly care for unions all that much. I've seen him and guys like him sacrifice thousands of everyday people at the alter of Corporate Greed. Sadly I've seen union greed first hand as well in the Mack Trucks Struggle of the mid 80's. I was quiet then. now I speak.

Well judging from BK#1 the "Pro" that APLA hired wasn't in the same league as Mr Glass. Jerry Glass was Ali in his prime and the ALPA guy, well let's just say he wasn't Ali, or Fraser, Norton, Holmes for that matter, in fact he was more like Jean-Pierre Koopman, former Belgian Heavyweight champ.

If you don't unite you have NO CHANCE.

Keep dreaming your little dream about getting rid of us. BTW if you were going to get DOH you would want all of us westies to stay so we could be furlough fodder and you would have another 120 airplanes to play with. Not so sure about DOH are you?

Care to give some details about how your CLT chief pilots manned up today? Another mob scene in the food court?
These scabs more resemble organized crime with each passing day.

Reactions: 1 person
Let's be clear on one thing, I'm a customer not a pilot. In fact I can barely keep a R/C model in the air. :D

I will concede that Jerry Glass is a Professional. A Professional scumbag, union busting, law breaking megalomaniac and I don't particularly care for unions all that much. I've seen him and guys like him sacrifice thousands of everyday people at the alter of Corporate Greed. Sadly I've seen union greed first hand as well in the Mack Trucks Struggle of the mid 80's. I was quiet then. now I speak.

Well judging from BK#1 the "Pro" that APLA hired wasn't in the same league as Mr Glass. Jerry Glass was Ali in his prime and the ALPA guy, well let's just say he wasn't Ali, or Fraser, Norton, Holmes for that matter, in fact he was more like Jean-Pierre Koopman, former Belgian Heavyweight champ.

I agree we need to unite. Arbitration was supposed to end the divide. But it is hard to unite when one side will not live up to their agreements. Also when they put inexperienced people on the neg. committee for no other reason than they are friends of the president. Also when one side wants to give away the west contract to benefit the east pilots.

The scary thing is the east pilots don't even know how outclassed and out gunned they are. The company does not need Jerry glass to beat usapa. They can do that all by themselves. Heminway could do it without much trouble.

Reactions: 2 people
I agree we need to unite. Arbitration was supposed to end the divide. But it is hard to unite when one side will not live up to their agreements. Also when they put inexperienced people on the neg. committee for no other reason than they are friends of the president. Also when one side wants to give away the west contract to benefit the east pilots.

The scary thing is the east pilots don't even know how outclassed and out gunned they are. The company does not need Jerry glass to beat usapa. They can do that all by themselves. Heminway could do it without much trouble.
Jerry Glass is now on the f/a negating team for UsAirways... he sucks the big one... he is union busting guy that sails all of down the river... he is in bed with all x mgt that got millions.... Steve Wolf for example... they love each other... in bed together.

Thank you for your comment... I am a f/a Jerry Glass Sucks the big one.... the West people do not know what negations mean... they are newness... and have not one clue.... they will learn...and why they don't been here with not a new contract since the inception of america worst... do you want a contract?????? when do you want it???? when you die... you might have one then.... wait till you die... keep flying... die .. then you will have it.

Thank you for your comment... I am a f/a Jerry Glass Sucks the big one.... the West people do not know what negations mean... they are newness... and have not one clue.... they will learn...and why they don't been here with not a new contract since the inception of america worst... do you want a contract?????? when do you want it???? when you die... you might have one then.... wait till you die... keep flying... die .. then you will have it.

You're welcome. Saying Jerry Glass sucks however isn't real productive. Taking the time, even as a rank & file F/A to know your enemy is far more productive. A great place to start is Martin Jay Levitt's book "Confessions of a Union Buster". Knock off the Sudoku and read this book instead. Then recall the way the negotiations during the 2 BK's went. If it sounds an awful lot like what happened then you've been paying attention.

He can be beaten. Not IMO using traditional tactics. First I guarantee he WILL break the law and dare AFA/USAPA to file suit. AFA/USAPA doesn't have the resources to challenge every single breach of the law that will occur and he knows that. Mean time? YOU LOSE. He has Carte Blanche from Management and will use the front line supervisors to harass, threaten and intimidate the membership. Lies will be the new currency in your relationship with your immediate supervisor who will be Glass's spokesperson to you in order to intimidate.

So how does one level the playing field? The court of Public Opinion is where you can win. Not with that same tired old plight of the working person versus the evil company. Won't work, most people dislike unions and figure that you're overpaid and under-worked. What will work is is a steady drum beat of rumor and innuendo regarding Safety, Customer Service, DOT Stats etc etc. all designed to cast US in a bad light so that ultimately bookings slow. Talk up the pending Strike about if you fly US you're going to get stuck in a strange city for days. This gets done on blogs and whisper campaigns where your identity can't be confirmed. By a "Burner" cell phone and call talk radio and out right lie about the safety of US. Remember Glass is going to lie and break the law too. So beat the prick to the punch. Post customer satisfaction issues on the web. Remember also you have men and women of good will who will help get your message out as some of us have contacts in the media.

One of the things you can do is if you know anything about this Kirby rumor that is factual in nature get it out and send it along. It will get published. An avalanche of negative "stuff" gets out prior to the date you are legal to strike and bookings drop off then Glass comes to the table hat in hand not the other way around.

Multi Billion Dollar public companies HATE negative publicity almost as much as they hate unions and their members. This is where the leverage lies. Exploit it!! NOW so that Jerry gets the message loud and clear. Let him bluster about the negative publicity while ignoring his threats. Once he sees you're not afraid and thinks you're prepared to shut the airline down permanently then you're in the power seat.

Kudos to the CLT chief pilots office, they are fed up with Schmidt and the whole Tempe group, after the whipping they took today, at least they realize now there is a real safety issue here at this company. Keep up the good work it won't be much longer hopefully till we are rid of the west.!!!!!

????????????????????

NICDOA
NPJB

And the twisted reasoning and self justification continues with no sign of reality in sight.

In you sarcastic example, he did not LOSE 17 years. Those 17 years bought him a JUNIOR reserve F/O position on the smallest, lowest paying fleet you had. Exactly what he got with the nic. The reason you guys have such a problem is that you keep looking over everyone's shoulder at what everyone else has, rather than seeing what you actually had. Under Nic it hasn't changed. What's that you say? Attrition? Oh yeah, Nic gave you 2/3 of that too, which is what you brought to the marriage? Wide bodies? Nic gave you 517 on top for that. May not be perfect, but isn't the tragedy you love to pretend it is. Especially considering you didn't come to the table with any viable alternatives. The only tragedy is your self constructed ideal that you should get whatever YOU want and have the right to impose your will on other's... negotiation, mediation, and arbitration be damned.

Hey JETZ you talk out of both sides of your ass.......does the 15 year number 1 guy at Airtran get to be number 2 behind a 35 year SW guy.........is that what he can "buy" ahead of the other 30-35 year guys at SW
DON'T HOLD YOUR FREAKIN BREATH!!!!!

NICDOA
NPJB

AMES....................The East is waiting to hear the name of the pilot that Sweet Sally got fired.

That's OK. The Westies have been waiting a lot longer on luvthe9's claim that the CP office told him that at least 3 west pilots would be going to jail over the alleged identity theft.

Oh BTW, I was nearly in tears when Dennis Salem (sp) twisted the CLT crew room camera question into a quest to fire (at least) 3 west pilots. What a stinkin' cry baby...."My SSN was stolen, my passport info was stollen, even my wife's SSN was stolen...." (how & why exactly would the company have his wife's SSN......dumba$$)

This is CLASSIC USAPA spin. You guys get pamphlets that can be proven factual and true, and miraculously Cleary somehow finds out (gee, I wonder how that could have happened??) that there may have been some imbedded information on the lists (5-6 months after brochure 2 was mailed!).

Dennis, if you are reading this...why don't you educate your self (instead of listening to EVERYTHING that el presidente shoves down your throat). Your level of inteligence really showed on video.

(I wonder how many posts go by before an eastie makes some sort of comment of the PHX video regarding our unrepresented status for our alleged overpayment.....)

From the same post no less:

So the "snot nosed guys" out west don't deserve relative position, but you've never (really, never?) tried to justify DOH..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim

ps - still defending Nosum I see.....

Hey AW,

The nic is not relative position, is it? Are those top 517 relative position? How about he bottom 1500 or so?

Did you catch the post where I called sum for calling a certain west poster that I respect? I guess not.

Have you apologized to the pilot you falsely outed?

Go back to where you were for a few weeks.

You are a lsmf.

Kudos to the CLT chief pilots office, ...

Luvthe9 has a proven history of "truth issues" (can't tell the truth) so I woudn't waste my time listening to his attempts to start rumors.

Luv9, practice telling the truth, you'll get the hang of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.