Will Friday Be The Day?

Checking it Out said:
The Well all indications are, tomorrow is the day! Amfa wannabes have indicated they will file with 9200+/- cards. Here it is, 40 years latter and Amfa may file for the second time at AA.

Will they actually do it or have they given another false indication and make up excuses?

The Amfa wannabes have been spouting off all day about the pending card filing! Funny thing is happening here in Tulsa! The card signers are having second thoughts and have expressed concerns about the mistake! AA has put certain changes on hold and have indicated more than once they have alternate plans if Amfa is able to call for a vote!

Anyway you have to wonder! Sometimes it is better not to get what you wish for! You might just get it! In this case, the employees at AA will be the losers!

In the end, the members will see through the BS and make the smart choice, if in deed it comes to a vote!
cio, all indications are that the twu smells fear... and it is there own! Don't worry about the filing with the NMB. We will.
The only funny thing happening in Tulsa is the teamtwu/pr firm's anti-AMFA video. Who made that? burchette and mcdonald after little called and asked for the leaders to do something? The only people having second thoughts, (if they even had one to begin with), are probably the ones who invented the "Coffin Parade" idea. Gee, that really caused the "AMFA Raid" to come to a skreeching halt. LOL

AA has put certain changes on hold and have indicated more than once they have alternate plans if Amfa is able to call for a vote!

What alternate plans are you speaking about? The plans of actually worrying about dealing with a real craft union that will look out for our profession? The plans of stop paying twu official's salaries? The plans of realizing that AMTs have stood up and spoke as one in protection of our profession? Come on cio, what is little wispering into your ear while you type on company time?
I wish for cowardly promoters to slink away back into the twu's industrial, inept, sell out, greedy muck they crawled out from. Looks like my wish will come true.

In the end, the members WILL see through the BS that the twu has been spewing for decades. The right choice is being made. So far 8 airlines have made that correct choice. AA will be number 9!
GO AMFA! :up: :up:

Well it is 2:00pm so the cards should be filed by now and soon there will be an anouncement for all those who said it would never happen you were wrong and you will be wrong about the vote as well, The TWU screwed up when they gave away our contract and now it is time to pay the piper. :lol:

Start packing your bags boys there soon will be a new sherrif in town :up:

AMFA AMFA AMFA AMFA :jerry:

what do you have to say now CIO I have been waiting along time to see you eat your words. Remember these words ( AMFA will never get enough cards they are short again ) hugh !!!!! how do they taste ? :lol: :lol:

Get your tools ready Rick you will need them very soon :lol: :lol:

Looks like I hit the nail on the head with this post!

Amfa filed with 9200+/- cards! With what they have indicated and is still pending it will bring it up pretty close to what has been predicted.

Looks like I hit the nail on the head with this post!

Gee whiz cio, your so full of yourself how can you stand to be in the same room with yourself.

I have read your past post's and for you to make this statement really gave me a good laugh, thanks for making my day on top of whats turned out to be a really good day anyways..........

Thrustfuljet said:
Gee whiz cio, your so full of yourself how can you stand to be in the same room with yourself.

I have read your past post's and for you to make this statement really gave me a good laugh, thanks for making my day on top of whats turned out to be a really good day anyways..........
Your welcome! I yet to see any indication that this post is wrong!

Anyway I believe the press release speaks for it self, Amfa has less than a 50/50 chance to win! Now the key is will you spew half-truths and lies as the verification process continues?

Raptor said:
Well it is 2:00pm so the cards should be filed by now and soon there will be an anouncement for all those who said it would never happen you were wrong and you will be wrong about the vote as well, The TWU screwed up when they gave away our contract and now it is time to pay the piper. :lol:

Start packing your bags boys there soon will be a new sherrif in town :up:

AMFA AMFA AMFA AMFA :jerry:

what do you have to say now CIO I have been waiting along time to see you eat your words. Remember these words ( AMFA will never get enough cards they are short again ) hugh !!!!! how do they taste ? :lol: :lol:

Get your tools ready Rick you will need them very soon :lol: :lol:
Hmmmm..I didn't hear they had enough cards, just that they filed. Is there a letter out explaining your post or am I to believe it cause AMFA stated it?

Your welcome! I yet to see any indication that this post is wrong!

Anyway I believe the press release speaks for it self, Amfa has less than a 50/50 chance to win! Now the key is will you spew half-truths and lies as the verification process continues?

Less than a 50/50 chance???????????
cio......you have yet to call it right. What makes you think your right this time??
Keep trying and maybe the twu will find a place for you in the international. It's been fun playing on the playground with all the twu wannabes. Soon we will have to go to work trying to regain the 50+ years of negotiated wages and benefits the twu gave away for free.

Cards are still coming in..................what a deal!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the Faith..............VOTE AMFA

Johnny Lunchbox said:

Hobbits have powers ya know! Deceit and Slight of hand!
Low road personal attacks lead to bad karma you know.

coffin1.jpg

Johnny Lunchbox said:

I get it now.
You don't want AMFA and the twu has distanced themselves from you.
Are you wandering about aimlessly in search of peanut butter??
You'll get your ballot like the rest and you'll have your chance at democracy. Who knows, you might like it!!
3 unions in 3 years for the ex-TWA guys.......................Cool!!!!

Decision 2004 said:
Johnny Lunchbox said:

Low road personal attacks lead to bad karma you know.

coffin1.jpg
C'mon now dave...you face bad karma every morning when ya shave..and here ya are! Have you hugged your hobbit today?

Back