JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
“They” aren’t getting us to fight each other. Any and all fighting that is or could be occurring comes from our own little easily manipulated selves.

Our greed to accumulate more and make our lives maybe a little easier guides our petty petulance.

“Money. You get back. I’m alright Jack keep your hands off my stack”
Pink Floyd, NICE!

CB and Prez may not know it but according to the news I got in August, there was a AIP and LUS health care was agreed to be given up. There really haven't been any executive negotiations with Fleet since August. Remember, our negotiation committee is a committee that sits in another building or down the hall and ins't part of the negotiation executive team. We have ZERO LUS Fleet in our negotiations as neither CB or Prez are as strong as GP and stood up. That's why GP is in there, he stood up for his people and they put him in. But we have only 2 mechanics for LUS fleet. So our committee only gets everything second hand. I'll get it quicker than they will. Believe me I always do. Thankfully, I blocked the last officer election vote because otherwise Sito would have already had a TA. But he isn't TAing anything now until after elections because of the LUS health care giveback.

Ok, that's all I have to say, weez can comment 20 more times in the next 6 pages on this board with all of his hate and IAM Pollyanna stuff as he wants his new gig.
CB told me there will be tweaks to the medical and it will not be as is at either carrier. he did not directly say it will be LUS or LAA so my guesses are somewhere in between them is where it will land. A concession to the LUS folks, and hopefully an improvement to the LAA side. My worse fear would be a concession to both sides with medical which could very well come true with how Obama care is going thru the roof. We will see on T/A day.

Reactions: robbedagain
CB told me there will be tweaks to the medical and it will not be as is at either carrier. he did not directly say it will be LUS or LAA so my guesses are somewhere in between them is where it will land. A concession to the LUS folks, and hopefully an improvement to the LAA side. My worse fear would be a concession to both sides with medical which could very well come true with how Obama care is going thru the roof. We will see on T/A day.
Sito dumped medical and part time limits at united and uge and mcgee over the last 12 months and told our peeps that american isnt special. My august report had us losing health care and current part time caps. So, that tells me that alex gave up the current laa part time caps, regardless of what weez says.
My biggest biatch remains that none of our agcs were strong enuf to force sito to consider a lus fleet in negotiations.

Sito dumped medical and part time limits at united and uge and mcgee over the last 12 months and told our peeps that american isnt special. My august report had us losing health care and current part time caps. So, that tells me that alex gave up the current laa part time caps, regardless of what weez says.
My biggest biatch remains that none of our agcs were strong enuf to force sito to consider a lus fleet in negotiations.

Yea right no PT caps. Get out of here. Go take your pills.

Not sure if your fishing and trying to get me to respond. But since this is about the third time you have stated this about the insurance let me make it clear. I’m pretty sure you will not find any post of mine saying that I believed the insurance will be a combination. If I did, then I must have been 2 sheets in the wind, and I don’t ever remember getting on here in that condition. I do remember WeAAsles stating that before, maybe I agreed with him that maybe that was possible. But no, I do not remember stating that’s what it was going to be.

As it stands, we don't have PT caps.

Don’t waste your time Tom we have the facts. Its simple arithmetic. You should have paid attention in 3rd grade math instead of playing with yourself. 30-19-6= 5 there’s your medical compensation. Now where’s LAA’s compensation for accepting your crappy CS policy and OT rules? Your Lead rules, which is more junk? Manning rules, more pure garbage? You guys always talk about what you’re going to be compensated but you have already gotten the lions share of compensation. Low level airline finally makes it to the big leagues and still not happy, go figure. Your union “weaseled” their way into the association with the help of afl-cio and the worthless nmb (still wondering how much that cost them), all to neutralize the power of the majority. Where's the compensation for that? Unionism at its finest. So yea don’t worry AAers have the facts!
Sorry guy we had to do what we did with AA's and TWU's track record and for starting the"B"scale in the industry we couldn't trust you. Just ask anyone from TWA. We had to protect ourselves

Sorry guy we had to do what we did with AA's and TWU's track record and for starting the"B"scale in the industry we couldn't trust you. Just ask anyone from TWA. We had to protect ourselves

If I was an IAM Leader I would have done the exact same thing that was done. I wouldn’t have trusted the TWU under that circumstance either.

I think DFW has a cap of 400 via the BK contract that we are now under.

If I was an IAM Leader I would have done the exact same thing that was done. I wouldn’t have trusted the TWU under that circumstance either.
The twu also tried to screw the airtran peeps i organized. Giving them 1 year for every 8. It was brutal, but unlike this situation, that situation involved MBA which forced arbitration. The arbitrator ruled that the airtran peeps in atl could keep their full seniority. Other stations got a % only. Nothing against twu cuz they are just representing their members. Thats why i am an association supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.