JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our two groups haven't come together, except in the Ass constitution. But that constitution left out voting methods. I believe the IAM will vote one way, and the TWU will vote another. I'm also guessing that the IAM numbers won't be as favorable as the TWU numbers. But TWU will trump any vote because they control.
Once a JCBA gets TA'd, it will pass and bigtime pass by the TWU. LUS TA will give up healthcare (Yes I fully realize CLTrat and PJ insist it won't happen or that they will 'raise hell' if it does. lol). Unfortunately, cltrat, pj, and jay rejected the idea that an election would keep the executive council accountable. Now they will catch hell for tossing away our health care. I tried telling them, but they didn't listen. Sad.

The really unending sadness of this whole debacle is that you can’t grasp the reality that you cannot win under no even perfect ideal circumstances.

You did gain a rerun election but you had to go dig up an absolute band of misfits completely different than the group you ran with last year. People do notice things like that Tim. “Where’s Atkinson” and the others. What happened to your team from last year? Where did they go?

And the new people you ran with didn’t help you at all. (All caps coming) YOU NEVER POSTED THEIR QUALIFICATIONS!!!!!! That has to tell me that they don’t have any?

As for you. Ok you were lead organizer for ONE District 100 years ago now. That and your unpaid committeeman gig is not going to get people who don’t have major gripes to vote for you.

It doesn’t matter really anymore anyway Tim. But what are you gaining from arguing back and forth with a guy from another Union that could never give you a vote anywhere anyway? Lol. It’s freakin weird as hell.

——————————————————————

Oh and again the LUS Healthcare percentage costs again IMO will quite likely end up being somewhere close to say 17 to 18% of the total cost that survives? Maybe for the full life of the JCBA or maybe eased back up to 20 or 21% (TWU pays 21% and IAM pays 14% on one plan)

Anyway ultimately that’s my “guess” along with a decent enough raise that will cover the added cost to the IAM FT Family Plan member who falls into the plans.

Tim Nelson Gonzo Candidate, agitator and political anarchist. Almost tall enough to make the ride but not quite.

Tim let me reiterate this for a moment here while I have my phone in my hand and before I head to Duffy’s Sports Bar to have my favorite Blackened Chicken Alfredo dish.

2017: 816 to 7
2018: 770 to 20

Are there really any questions we have here?

Maybe if the voting window had increased to say 4 hours maybe the results would be 94% to 6% lol

I’ve never seen such delusions

Nahhh on second thought it may have increased

Nope Tim is reasonable positive whatever Babu team he puts together no matter what backdoor alley he finds them in will win in a landslide under just the right, perfect conditions.

Did someone recently mention delusions?

6EDDAB7B-4C91-47D2-8464-70DFB5A46804.jpeg

Last edited:
"Hell I have a better chance of of being elected President of the United States than you do of getting that gl seat"

Well... not necessarily-- If you could somehow manage to get Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Brietbart, Info Wars, and the entire Russian Electronic Warfare Department, (headed personally by Vladimir Putin) to endorse you... You have would have an excellent chance of becoming POTUS!

Reactions: robbedagain
OMG. Tim you’re bothering the DOL 4 to 5 Times a week? You’re seriously E- Mailing them daily?

That’s it. I’m convinced you’ve gone completely over the edge finally.

And that shirt Tim. Ok.

Deuteronomy 31:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”

Last edited:
Well... not necessarily-- If you could somehow manage to get Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Brietbart, Info Wars, and the entire Russian Electronic Warfare Department, (headed personally by Vladimir Putin) to endorse you... You have would have an excellent chance of becoming POTUS!

Josey Wales was a republican.

Josey Wales was a republican.

Dude, he was a fictional dirt farmer in Missouri during the civil war...
Missouri secession. ... During the war, Missouri was claimed by both the Union and the Confederacy, had two competing state governments, and sent representatives to both the United States Congress and the Confederate Congress.

Besides.... Putin, Rush, and Trump weren't even born yet. "Fox News", was when you went to the border fence, and heard stories 'bout them saloon ladies in town!

SPIT!

The really unending sadness of this whole debacle is that you can’t grasp the reality that you cannot win under no even perfect ideal circumstances.

You did gain a rerun election but you had to go dig up an absolute band of misfits completely different than the group you ran with last year. People do notice things like that Tim. “Where’s Atkinson” and the others. What happened to your team from last year? Where did they go?

And the new people you ran with didn’t help you at all. (All caps coming) YOU NEVER POSTED THEIR QUALIFICATIONS!!!!!! That has to tell me that they don’t have any?

As for you. Ok you were lead organizer for ONE District 100 years ago now. That and your unpaid committeeman gig is not going to get people who don’t have major gripes to vote for you.

It doesn’t matter really anymore anyway Tim. But what are you gaining from arguing back and forth with a guy from another Union that could never give you a vote anywhere anyway? Lol. It’s freakin weird as hell.

——————————————————————

Oh and again the LUS Healthcare percentage costs again IMO will quite likely end up being somewhere close to say 17 to 18% of the total cost that survives? Maybe for the full life of the JCBA or maybe eased back up to 20 or 21% (TWU pays 21% and IAM pays 14% on one plan)

Anyway ultimately that’s my “guess” along with a decent enough raise that will cover the added cost to the IAM FT Family Plan member who falls into the plans.
Nah. Rat has 2 children and his insurance will spike. And what is sad is that he will be responsible for it. As for me talking to you, you got that backwards. You entered the iam political situation and im ok with that as i think its useful.
I barely get involved in your twu politics, even when NYer called that shot against you and you only got 11 votes.
At any rate, its pretty exciting times within the iam as we continue to tighten the vice on the grand lodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.