JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx WeAA were those the TWU staffed stations original AA stations? and what was the type language that cld allow the company to shutter?

They’re still original AA cities. And the language is our BK Flight Activity language which will absolutely change in the JCBA.

Reactions: robbedagain
robbed the 4 cities Tim is trying to “Doom and Gloom” people into believing are headed for the grave are TWU staffed cities.

They may have the language to be closed if we don’t have a JCBA in place with language to protect them when our current contracts become amendable.

But the Company WILL NOT close them anyway period prior to current ongoing Negotiations.
My “fly” said that the company won’t close them now because our scope in regards to the flight threshold will not be the current LAA/TWU language. We most likely will not have the 7 flights a week threshold that LUS/IAM currently have either. We will end up somewhere in between.... ( I know that’s a big gap) but By the numbers posted above , SJU has approx 75 flights a week on average. ( I believe the LAA/ TWU has a look back every 6 months to determine if the cities meet the required number of flights). So somewhere between 7 and lower than 75 weekly average is probably the result.
(Inside has 35 weekly....just an FYI)

My “fly” said that the company won’t close them now because our scope in regards to the flight threshold will not be the current LAA/TWU language. We most likely will not have the 7 flights a week threshold that LUS/IAM currently have either. We will end up somewhere in between.... ( I know that’s a big gap) but By the numbers posted above , SJU has approx 75 flights a week on average. ( I believe the LAA/ TWU has a look back every 6 months to determine if the cities meet the required number of flights). So somewhere between 7 and lower than 75 weekly average is probably the result.

The TWU language is annual departures. Most people do the math to make it daily and weekly but it's annual.

Thank you Racer. I believe you and your fly. Unlike Timmy’s fly that needs to be pulled up cause of the ugly knarled little thing popping out.

35 weekly is what PSA has also I believe?

Did AA do that annually based such as year over year? LUS with the 7 a week 1 a day for 12 consective months I believe Racer it will change the quest is how big or small of change and if so what cost if applicable

Thank you Racer. I believe you and your fly. Unlike Timmy’s fly that needs to be pulled up cause of the ugly knarled little thing popping out.

35 weekly is what PSA has also I believe?
If will be interesting to see how the new threshold will be calculated
Did AA do that annually based such as year over year? LUS with the 7 a week 1 a day for 12 consective months I believe Racer it will change the quest is how big or small of change and if so what cost if applicable
Cost? My thinking is.....the change in flight threshold would be The COST. Meaning, ( as an example only) we change the flight threshold from 7 weekly to 35 weekly....In return we get to keep Catering or LUS medical or Add cargo in cities or open stations or any combo of these.. We wouldn’t get off of the current LUS language if we don’t get anything substantial in return. So the change in departures would be the cost. But that’s my thinking.

If will be interesting to see how the new threshold will be calculated

Cost? My thinking is.....the change in flight threshold would be The COST. Meaning, ( as an example only) we change the flight threshold from 7 weekly to 35 weekly....In return we get to keep Catering or LUS medical or Add cargo in cities or open stations or any combo of these.. We wouldn’t get off of the current LUS language if we don’t get anything substantial in return. So the change in departures would be the cost. But that’s my thinking.

I would think it should bear a lot of similarities to the PSA Contract? It should at least be equal staffing.

Mainline Unionized Agents upstairs, Mainline Unionized Agents downstairs.

(Rumor is we will all be named Ramp Agents in the JCBA)

Reactions: PIEDMONT784
Status
Not open for further replies.