JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbed it’s LAA equipment and flights only (S80, 738, 763, 777, 787, and LAA A319/321)

Josh

Not sure what is meant by "flights" as PHX-CLT was clearly an US flight, but now it will also have a B738 equipment (obviously, American mainline metal). I don't think the measurement requires equipment AND flights, but rather simply equipment.

It has been mentioned ATL would be subject to being contracted-out which would be a station presently handled by IAM and LUS agents. Might make for some tensions if LUS FSAs replace LAA clerks within that station. Strictly from a management operations point-of-view it would make a great deal of sense, and I think there are other stations besides ATL which could dump one group in favor of another.

I would think it should bear a lot of similarities to the PSA Contract? It should at least be equal staffing.

Mainline Unionized Agents upstairs, Mainline Unionized Agents downstairs.

(Rumor is we will all be named Ramp Agents in the JCBA)
On the Rumor:
Currently...LAA has CREW CHIEFS and CLERKS
LUS has LEADS and AGENTS

JCBA will be .......Crew Chiefs and Agents

Says the “Fly”

On the Rumor:
Currently...LAA has CREW CHIEFS and CLERKS
LUS has LEADS and AGENTS

JCBA will be .......Crew Chiefs and Agents

Says the “Fly”

Yea I gave those guys a cool new name we could have been called and then they lost it and my stupid old bird brain forgot it.

Anyway I’m gonna go Crew Chief just because I’m not flying with Agent.

(They couldn’t just go with Baggage Handlers? Naaahhhhh we got to have a title pfft)

Looks like CB, Racer and Weez got this all under control. Without them, all we would get is manipulated, twisted facts, and outright lies-- all designed to divide the membership. You would think "Me, Myself. and I" would get the message that he has been exposed.

770 to 20... Losin' aint much of a livin' son!

>SPIT<

Reactions: robbedagain
Yea I gave those guys a cool new name we could have been called and then they lost it and my stupid old bird brain forgot it.

Anyway I’m gonna go Crew Chief just because I’m not flying with Agent.

(They couldn’t just go with Baggage Handlers? Naaahhhhh we got to have a title pfft)

That beats "Below Wing Customer Service Agent," and "Aircraft Load Agent."

The GL is fully aware that election 3.0 is going to happen this October. Lets hope Sito stops blowing members money and brings a fair agreement in expedite fashion. Now isnt the time for sito to play politics. Sad.

I have been enamored with Bob's proposed "Baggage Mules" from last year or as I suggested a shortened version of "BMs".

I think we should go with Bag Chuckers and our Mechanics should go with Wrench Monkeys. Management can be Watchers and Pencil Pushers.

Hell Little Timmy still calls our Professional Flight Attendants, “The Stews” so what the heck.

Too many “special” titles man.

Status
Not open for further replies.