JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
UpDate:
I didn't know how I reviled my last name but that's ok,
I did get a call back from HP at 15:26 11/07/2016, the same secretary that took my first call, she could not forward my call to her higher up, but only repeated a message from him/her, "it should be in, in a few days". A vague and evasive answer, only given to pacify my query. I did ask for her supervisor, but the standard reply, "with time allowing they will be in touch" .
Bob relax I'm sure you'll get your money, in the meantime stop buying your hookers expensive presents

Did the Fleet Ass not meet this week? I thought they were meeting the weeks of the 7th and 14th. I see the mechanics have an update, but nothing for Fleet.

I saw the update Saturday, and I guess they made progress. At this rate they may get a deal by 2018. It really is unfortunate to see month after month go by and have so many really important issues not even touched upon. This can only be considered a failure. Despite getting the raise, you get a feeling that if it took this long for what we have so far it could be much more of a wait for the important issues to be resolved.

I did finally see the update, Talos. I'm like you, I "guess" they made progress. Once again, the update was so hollow I couldn't really see anything to get excited about. One thing that did stand out was not only do they only meet twice a month, but after the week of Dec.14 they are not meeting again until Jan.16th, a month later. You would think knowing they were gonna take a Holiday break, they would have ramped up meetings the weeks leading up to the Holidays. Again, the Association is a joke in my opinion and the company IS calling the shots.

By the way, it feels good to say MERRY CHRISTMAS again without retribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts