JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
did u get the memo they put out? our mgmt. put out a memo and made copies of it The new rate starts Nov 4th the difference if you did more hours between Aug 21 and Nov 3 the check will be delivered in early January.

A safe guess would be about $8000. And I use to hear all the time people say, they can't use my money to subsidize the retirees, it's in my name/account. Well, Dougie just told you that's exactly what it will be used for.
That's going to pis a lot of people off. I kind of expected it, as the company could have paid us a good while ago and done the right thing by the retired people instead of being forced by the court. This and the lack of serious movement in negotiations really is disturbing. It's almost a year and most of the important items have not even been dealt with. That's really disturbing.

i got you I would of thought the company could of put it in work brain to show but of course not yet anyway my understanding is some will get it nov 10th pay and others nov 18th

I started a live chat in jetnet with payroll with the goal in enticing an answer on why the Rate Of Pay hasn't been updated. This is how its going so far.

Jenette J.: "Hello, you have reached Payroll Customer Service. How may I assist you today?"

Me: "I was looking under the link for RATE OF PAY in the weekly attendance. and it still does not reflect the pay increase the TWU members should get. Talking to the IAM side and they can see the rise in work brain but not on the TWU side. We at the TWU have about 10k worth of people that would like to see this updated."

Jenette J.: "Hello, may I please have you verify your employee ID number?"

Me: "######"

Jenette J.: "Thank Robert. I apologize in the delay in getting the rates updated. HR is working on updating them manually which is taking some time. You may certainly contact them directly at 817-967-3428 or email [email protected]

Me: "Thank you, but in this day and age of computers, things happen at a push of a button. Thank you for your time."

Jenette J.: "You are Welcome"

Jenette J.: "Is there anything else that I may assist you with today?"

Me: "No"

Jenette J.: "Thanks for chatting with Payroll Services and have a great day!"

I ended the chat and made a call to HR and was greeted with just a "hello?" and not a proper greeting. It lead me to thing that this call was to a call center. I googled the number payroll had given in the chat and it lead me to the Local TWU 513.
http://www.twulocal513.org/mobile/index.cfm?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&HomeID=467257
This call was placed at 14:40 11/07/2016, and I have yet to receive a call back.
I'm not liking the way this is going.

I started a live chat in jetnet with payroll with the goal in enticing an answer on why the Rate Of Pay hasn't been updated. This is how its going so far.

Jenette J.: "Hello, you have reached Payroll Customer Service. How may I assist you today?"

Me: "I was looking under the link for RATE OF PAY in the weekly attendance. and it still does not reflect the pay increase the TWU members should get. Talking to the IAM side and they can see the rise in work brain but not on the TWU side. We at the TWU have about 10k worth of people that would like to see this updated."

Jenette J.: "Hello, may I please have you verify your employee ID number?"

Me: "######"

Jenette J.: "Thank Robert. I apologize in the delay in getting the rates updated. HR is working on updating them manually which is taking some time. You may certainly contact them directly at 817-967-3428 or email [email protected]

Me: "Thank you, but in this day and age of computers, things happen at a push of a button. Thank you for your time."

Jenette J.: "You are Welcome"

Jenette J.: "Is there anything else that I may assist you with today?"

Me: "No"

Jenette J.: "Thanks for chatting with Payroll Services and have a great day!"

I ended the chat and made a call to HR and was greeted with just a "hello?" and not a proper greeting. It lead me to thing that this call was to a call center. I googled the number payroll had given in the chat and it lead me to the Local TWU 513.
http://www.twulocal513.org/mobile/index.cfm?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&HomeID=467257
This call was placed at 14:40 11/07/2016, and I have yet to receive a call back.
I'm not liking the way this is going.
Oh just relax man. The new rates will be in there.

Robert has a point. The memo stated NOV. 4th, and yet no change.. If it were the company taking it away you can bet your bottom dollar it would have shown up at 12:01 am the first day it was eligible. I'm sure our tremendous cluster known as the Association has had to field a few questions about the delay. My complaint would be why not just put out a brief statement with a brief explanation such as, why, and does it mean another addition to the Jan "supplemental" check.

Thanks Mr. XXXXX for your determination.

Last edited:
UpDate:
I didn't know how I reviled my last name but that's ok,
I did get a call back from HP at 15:26 11/07/2016, the same secretary that took my first call, she could not forward my call to her higher up, but only repeated a message from him/her, "it should be in, in a few days". A vague and evasive answer, only given to pacify my query. I did ask for her supervisor, but the standard reply, "with time allowing they will be in touch" .

Sure you did Bob, over on Jetnet with the same mug shot in one of the comment sections. But I agree, you didn't use it here, so I deleted it. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts