JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Unions are very different Al. I know mine, not yours. And I'm not going to make presumptions even if I'm not naive.

It's called being courteous.
The TWU must be the model union no corruption no favoritism no nepotism. The IAM has a private jet the TWU must have flying unicorns. Guess I'll know soon enough maybe I'll ask some former TWA people

The TWU must be the model union no corruption no favoritism no nepotism. The IAM has a private jet the TWU must have flying unicorns. Guess I'll know soon enough maybe I'll ask some former TWA people

Oh no no no not at all Al. My Union has had plenty of their fair share of being corruptible as well over the years.

Even though I have seen some great improvements that Devil I'm sure is always peeking from behind the trees.

So you think that out of the total 17,000 of us in Fleet alone in the Association we're not going to be gaining enhancements?

Again nothing personal but I don't think I'm enjoying some of your benefits right now?

How long do you want me to wait?

You vote how you want to vote and I will vote how I want to vote. I'm sure we will ALL be getting enhancements. To me, accepting the LAA healthcare is a concession, not an enhancement. We shouldn't have ANY concessions for either side. I don't want you to wait any longer that I have to wait for a JCBA, but I'm not willing to "settle" because you think I should.

Who said I disagreed with you? And no unfortunately he did not.
Oh no no no not at all Al. My Union has had plenty of their fair share of being corruptible as well over the years.

Even though I have seen some great improvements that Devil I'm sure is always peeking from behind the trees.
So you are saying if you went against the union mantra they would still consider you for a higher union position?

You vote how you want to vote and I will vote how I want to vote. I'm sure we will ALL be getting enhancements. To me, accepting the LAA healthcare is a concession, not an enhancement. We shouldn't have ANY concessions for either side. I don't want you to wait any longer that I have to wait for a JCBA, but I'm not willing to "settle" because you think I should.

I never said how you should vote. There's nothing to vote on. That's the problem.

I want to vote on something and maybe you and others don't want to vote on anything?

So you are saying if you went against the union mantra they would still consider you for a higher union position?

So who's aiming for a Union position?

Is it only about money and politics?

Do people believe that's what it's about or IS that what it's all about?

Pretty sad if that is the case.

Last edited:
So who's aiming for a Union position?

Is it only about money and politics?

Do people believe that's what it's about or is that what it's all about?

Pretty sad if that is the case.
If it's not about money, it's about politics on the other hand if there was no money there would be no union therefore no politics.Is that what it is Weez the negotiations are costing the unions too much money therefore the lit match to the a$$. You know I've been around and the company used to pick up the tab to negotiations. Did the pilots union ever pay AA that big settlement years ago what was it like 25 million?

The only thing is you will have all of the LAA and all of LUS part timers voting the other way. But stand for your convictions

If it's not about money, it's about politics on the other hand if there was no money there would be no union therefore no politics.Is that what it is Weez the negotiations are costing the unions too much money therefore the lit match to the a$$. You know I've been around and the company used to pick up the tab to negotiations. Did the pilots union ever pay AA that big settlement years ago what was it like 25 million?

Not it at all. You're digging way too deep now. Sometimes things are only just below the dirt and a shovel isn't needed.

The only thing is you will have all of the LAA and all of LUS part timers voting the other way. But stand for your convictions

Convictions don't pay bills. And many an honorable man was smitten on the field of battle because he was a man of conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back