JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 11494

For my Conehead buddies and other fans before we get back on topic here.

"Who loves ya man"
What up WeAAsels. I figured I'd get a nice warm welcome over here.
alien___h_r__giger_pitch___by_adonihs-d2xjobm.jpg

I thought that MIA they had already crossed over at least from some of the former AA BWI folks I work along side with who did work down there for a few years

Ok I was told that yea we have worked your Metal but I honestly don't know if any of your guys have worked ours yet?

Guess I'm not the best guy to ask on it.

Nobody cares dumb dumb. Nobody here thinks you are as great as you do you attention seeking buffoon.
The AMT thread has been locked because of comments like this. How about contributing something somewhat related to the topic listed at the beginning of the thread, or just politely stay away. I know I know others are doing the same, and I would ask they refrain as well before they get it locked. But to you specifically, being a leader was always better than being a follower was what I was told and have experienced growing up.

the rumor going around in my station is that the company is willing to offer this buy-out, contingent on the association accepting it:

$50k plus $1k for every year worked.

not sure if this was floated to AMT and is for them exclusively, or, for all, or, just for fsc.

if true, personally...not very generous, but i can see a handful taking it.

the rumor going around in my station is that the company is willing to offer this buy-out, contingent on the association accepting it:

not sure if this was floated to AMT and is for them exclusively, or, for all, or, just for fsc.

Nope, not as generous as the UAL deal. However it would be in line with what I would expect from AA. I don't imagine that will get too many takers.

Nope, not as generous as the UAL deal. However it would be in line with what I would expect from AA. I don't imagine that will get too many takers.

Actually it wouldn't be too bad for say a 30 year guy who just needs the extra push and isn't yet 65 and a little worried about the medical insurance till he hits 65.

$80,000 taking off say 25% when you do your taxes at the end of the year leaves $60,000. That AA side guy would have his Pension and 401k and can supplement what he's drawing out till he decides he wants to hit his SS.

I'd definitely consider it if I was over 60.

i agree, if i was 58-60+, the money after taxes does nothing for me.

a few here have roots down south.....so, some cash, cheaper housing and cost of living, they said they are gone.

Well you work for an Airline and will have Retiree travel.

How about a nice Costa Rican Retirement?

yeah, i can see that appealing to many...not to me.

fidelity tells me that my total 401k portfolio at retirement should be 5x or 6xs my last working year's wages. i'll throw out a guess that i'll make $100k my last year.

i need to tell fidelity i don't plan on retiring on park ave.

i work with a guy who is 68. he just started collecting ss. $2,500+ per month. would be getting another $2,400 per month, aa pension. $5k per month guaranteed income in retirement, not counting his 401k and other investments.

refuses to retire. some fscs are like that.

How about someone floated this air-biscuit, for the pure entertainment value alone. And you took the bait.
It's laughable still that the amount you quoted, is in your misguided mind, is sub-par.

Status
Not open for further replies.