JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the Weez and NYer to finally have a duel or get a room one or the other

Never actually wanted to dual with the guy and certainly don't want to get a room either.

Coffee one on one and a decent hour of conversation off these Social Media pages, that's all.

But I do wish you would join the conversation since we are talking about your Medical Al? Do you still think I just want you to arbitrarily come up to our costs?

Never actually wanted to dual with the guy and certainly don't want to get a room either.

Coffee one on one and a decent hour of conversation off these Social Media pages, that's all.

But I do wish you would join the conversation since we are talking about your Medical Al? Do you still think I just want you to arbitrarily come up to our costs?
No but I've already given up and pretty much accept that I will have your medical at your costs

Why would you give up? I'd rather go with we'll see what happens maybe soon enough.
Because everyone else including you have it and if the company is reading this and they find that agents are spending $200 on lunch boxes we won't be seeing any more money.....thanks BOB

We are talking about the medical today.

Prior to 2012, most of the work groups in AA has different plans also. Since the AMR BK, they have tried to make all their workers go into the same plans and today, there is only ONE group that is not in it.

Are you really going to argue that because of what you said happened from 2002 to 2010 to US Airways that means the same will happen now? They will get their separate medical.

OK. If you say so.

Back to this one. It's not about plans because the plans are only administered by who the company contracts to present and pay for Medical expenses.

It's about costs or projected costs since to point out to you again the Company is self insured.

What the company actually is looking for is the appearance that we are all being treated equally. Meaning if one person is paying $300.00 per month well so is everyone else in the company too.

Appearances are a concern for the Company but shouldn't be a concern to you or I.

Do you think if the APA could one day capture the same Profit Sharing formula as Delta Pilots they're going to worry about any other Unions or people on the property? Of course not.

Because everyone else including you have it and if the company is reading this and they find that agents are spending $200 on lunch boxes we won't be seeing any more money.....thanks BOB

Note my comment above.

And BTW Al we're also the biggest Union on the property too.

Any bets on what the new threshold of mainline departures will be, under scope, regarding future outsourcing of work in outline stations? An Article they are yet to exchange proposals on. Still a lot left on the table Brothers and Sisters.

Any bets on what the new threshold of mainline departures will be, under scope, regarding future outsourcing of work in outline stations? An Article they are yet to exchange proposals on. Still a lot left on the table Brothers and Sisters.

I love it ograc. This is your particular area of main interest IMO.

We should at least match what the PSA has currently which is 5.

Let's hope NYer doesn't think that's unreasonable too though?

I love it ograc. This is your particular area of main interest IMO.

We should at least match what the PSA has currently which is 5.

Let's hope NYer doesn't think that's unreasonable too though?
I say between 8 or 10 otherwise we at LUS are really getting bent over. But here is where it gets complicated with 8 flights that would mean alot of stations would be staffed which I don't expect and wouldn't want to give up something for, so I would imagine we would keep all we have now with grandfathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.