Scab of the Week

Hey SCAB, once a scabv always a scab. A true UNIONIST would not leave the union, cross the line and work for the same SCAB company for a lot lower wages. A scab was, is and always will be a scab when they cross the line and hire you and others like you. All I know is that I wouldnt be putting SCAB AIR on any resume cause you wont get anywhere in the airline industry or anywhere for that matter

There were over 9,000 Union AMT's here at NWA at one time. Now there are none and every other airline is offering up concessions to you guys. At this rate you do not have enough frontline forces for such sacrifices. Your unionized AMT's are headed for extinction.
That is fine by me but I am not so sure about this "once a Scab always a Scab." conviction you guys have going here. Some of the guys were talking about this today and one of the AMFA Scabs said, "its a bunch of B.S. There were some Scabs from Eastern that worked here and it was no big deal. They are on Strike right now Proud AMFA Union Members." So go figure.

SCAB, you make blind people look like they can see through brick walls. What is your point about the number of AMTs at NWA when they were over 9,000 in number? There goes your cowardly yellow streak again. "Oh, no! Here comes a butterfly, it's headed straight for us. Everyone hit the dirt!" You are a shame. There could have been 9 or 9,000 or 9 million NWA AMTs. The fact is they took a stand against greed & tyranny. What was the price? Their dignity? Professionalism? Honor? (These are words that I do not expect you or any other SCAB to understand.) No, these virtues remain intact for every striking AMFA member. The cost was a pay check. Something that can be found elsewhere. The strike is not over by the way. Simply because SCABS are on the property means only the delayed demise of an airline. That is all.

As for "once a SCAB always a SCAB" go ahead and add yourself to the Eastern SCAB list. It means nothing. You will always have the foulest stench imagineable. You will always be known for the human sellout that you sold yourself for. You talked about telling your daughter about being an individual. I sure hope it wasn't being an individual SCAB.

...What is your point about the number of AMTs at NWA when they were over 9,000 in number? There goes your cowardly yellow streak again. "Oh, no! Here comes a butterfly, it's headed straight for us. Everyone hit the dirt!" You are a shame. There could have been 9 or 9,000 or 9 million NWA AMTs...
My point is, what good is a failing union? Nine thousand union members, four thousand five hundred union members zero union members on the property. That is a one hundred percent failure rate here at NWA and more is to come at the other carriers. I think that has a lot to do with everything when it comes to evaluating unions performance.

My point is, what good is a failing union? Nine thousand union members, four thousand five hundred union members zero union members on the property. That is a one hundred percent failure rate here at NWA and more is to come at the other carriers. I think that has a lot to do with everything when it comes to evaluating unions performance.
PTO, FWIW, I had a lil chat with the FAA today about Scab Air's Mx. He had nothing good to say about the job you all are doing. In fact, it was scary. Even though he is on the Cert of the Air Carrier I work for, they do talk to one another, and word gets around. May I be BLUNT? You scabs suck at your pretend "craft". If you think being an AMT is a "part-changing" way to Troubleshoot, you should go back to Boy Scout school and start with Square knots. Numbers don't mean squat until an airplane becomes a Lawn dart, God forbid. You have sold out to the profession you so desire to be a part of. Keep in mind, you will never be considered a part of this profession. You will only be considered a SCAB and when the skin heals, you will fall off, and will be detached from a living body. Then again, at the rate of your Quality work, that wound may never heal. 'Nuff said.

Yea? What was so scary? The FAA was here a couple of days ago, "No Faults Found". Or maybe the FAA keeps two sets of books. What do you think? B)
Who's on the local Fisdo, Helen Keller & Stevie Wonder? "No Faults Found". Maybe they were looking for Earthquakes or shorts in Electrics. Let's just say, the "Big Picture" isn't painted between the lines. As for two sets of books, maybe that is you with two. "See Scab Run" and "Scabbie, Come Home"!!! B) I hear Timco is hiring in GSO, you'd fit right in with that group. Just think, you could play with CO & UA planes too? Yanno, complete your resume... You could apply as a Bondsman..... "You Ground everything you touch"! Nice ring to that, eh? Perhaps you could become an Author when Scab Air kicks your butt out the door. Write your own book on how you saved a few Greedy Execs a few Million $ and watched a few Thousand AMTs go to work at Aunt Gwennie's Squat & Gobble Saloon". Of all the luck, you'll go in for a Beer and find out it is rented. Drink up Mister Scab.
Oh, and wait.... if your local FAA is anything like mine, the surprise always comes when you least expect it. Enjoy!

..maybe that is you with two. "See Scab Run" and "Scabbie, Come Home"!!! B) I hear Timco is hiring in GSO, you'd fit right in with that group...
:lol: Sorry QA4Jet-A but Timco, SAA and MAE are at the top of my "Do Not Go" list. You guys like to talk about the "Dregs" of the industry, well there are the top three right there. I do know a few mechanics that drop in and out of there on occasion when contracts are lean but they do not stay for long at all. As soon as another contract comes available they pull the ejection handle. I am pretty lucky when it comes to lean contracts, I'm pretty picky about where I go and if there is nothing out there that I like I simply go home.

I'm not sure but I think it was local that made a comment about trading "Security for Freedom" I'll take my freedom any day.

:lol: Sorry QA4Jet-A but Timco, SAA and MAE are at the top of my "Do Not Go" list. You guys like to talk about the "Dregs" of the industry, well there are the top three right there. I do know a few mechanics that drop in and out of there on occasion when contracts are lean but they do not stay for long at all. As soon as another contract comes available they pull the ejection handle. I am pretty lucky when it comes to lean contracts, I'm pretty picky about where I go and if there is nothing out there that I like I simply go home.

I'm not sure but I think it was local that made a comment about trading "Security for Freedom" I'll take my freedom any day.
You simply go home and don't work? Gee 'Cods, I don't know too many mechanics that can go home and be a slug, sponge off the wife for months, and do nothing. Alas, the dregs of the industry, and your one of them.

You can't be too picky 'Cods, you scabbed for the worst bankrupt airline flying, and you didn't make much of a career out of Scab Air, did you? I guess 10 months of work is a record amount of time for a wrench gypsy. :down:

Who's on the local Fisdo, Helen Keller & Stevie Wonder? "No Faults Found". Maybe they were looking for Earthquakes or shorts in Electrics. Let's just say, the "Big Picture" isn't painted between the lines. As for two sets of books, maybe that is you with two. "See Scab Run" and "Scabbie, Come Home"!!! B) I hear Timco is hiring in GSO, you'd fit right in with that group. Just think, you could play with CO & UA planes too? Yanno, complete your resume... You could apply as a Bondsman..... "You Ground everything you touch"! Nice ring to that, eh? Perhaps you could become an Author when Scab Air kicks your butt out the door. Write your own book on how you saved a few Greedy Execs a few Million $ and watched a few Thousand AMTs go to work at Aunt Gwennie's Squat & Gobble Saloon". Of all the luck, you'll go in for a Beer and find out it is rented. Drink up Mister Scab.
Oh, and wait.... if your local FAA is anything like mine, the surprise always comes when you least expect it. Enjoy!
that is what our local FAA has been saying all along since last aug when AMFA went on strike. Man they even go as far as saying they wouldnt put any of their families nor friends on any SCAB AIR planes due to it being unsafe.
I guess all of those weekly emergence landings and aborted take offs dont mean squat to scabs nor mgmt. Sadly, it will be a lawn dirt strew with plane parts to get the FAA to ground the unsafe Scab Air. i would hope it doesnt come to that but I have a bad feeling. All scabs should just leave NWA right away and never come back. Bring back AMFA. they are the real Professionals

Your point is not taken....
You must ask what good is a failing union? Out of nine thousand union members there are zero on the property.

You have that wrong ! As an AMFA member, I ask what good is a failing airline? And why would I want to be on the property in those working conditions?

hmmmm...........

Your point is not taken....
You must ask what good is a failing union? Out of nine thousand union members there are zero on the property.
Thank you for correcting my sentence structure, Groundcontrol. Do you ever play Poker? If so you should know the power of the "Short Stack". If you fail to use the power of the short stack in time you will be whittled down to the point it is ineffective. Such is the case here with NWA and AMFA. AMFA lost round after round till their short stack was meaningless. I probably shouldn't be saying AMFA because I think the IAM lost their fair share of jobs as well. I think you can see where I am coming from when I say unions are failing their members by consistently taking concessions over and over again until they have lost all bargaining power. Can they not see that their tactics are dated and no longer deliver the desired result? What is it going to take before they step back and reassess the situation and develop new tactics?

My take on it is, they won't. They would have to so drastically change their structuring that some will not survive and they know this. Unions are in self-preservation mode and it has nothing to do with the well being of the members.

You have that wrong ! As an AMFA member, I ask what good is a failing airline? And why would I want to be on the property in those working conditions?
You as an insider might find the working conditions to be horrible but me as an outsider find them to be very accomodating for someone that has made this place their home. I am having cultural issues with this place but that is because of my own personal issues. If this job were in my hometown you wouldn't be able to pry me away from it. Two weeks vacation, bid a year in advance on dates you could care less about? Big deal you are talking to someone who wants months off. Six day work weeks? I thought this was new but it has been this way for years, to hell with that. They are talking about realignments again, I'm going to lose my job and be bumped to another because of a date? They can kiss my...This kind of shet might be normal to you but it is alien as hell to me and I do not like it. Do I sit around and cry about it or do I simply pull the ejection handle? I like the ejection handle idea myself. ;)

Thank you for correcting my sentence structure, Groundcontrol. Do you ever play Poker? If so you should know the power of the "Short Stack". If you fail to use the power of the short stack in time you will be whittled down to the point it is ineffective. Such is the case here with NWA and AMFA. AMFA lost round after round till their short stack was meaningless. I probably shouldn't be saying AMFA because I think the IAM lost their fair share of jobs as well. I think you can see where I am coming from when I say unions are failing their members by consistently taking concessions over and over again until they have lost all bargaining power. Can they not see that their tactics are dated and no longer deliver the desired result? What is it going to take before they step back and reassess the situation and develop new tactics?

My take on it is, they won't. They would have to so drastically change their structuring that some will not survive and they know this. Unions are in self-preservation mode and it has nothing to do with the well being of the members.

That’s some analogy, “short stackâ€, huh? No, I don’t play poker. I do find your obsession with unions a little unsettling though. Can I ask why the obsession? You don’t like unions, would never be in one, so why the constant banter about them? Change doesn’t happen over night you know. Thanks for your opinion though, even though I didn‘t ask for it! Here’s a little advise; opinions are like _ss_ _les, everyone has one.
You as an insider might find the working conditions to be horrible but me as an outsider find them to be very accomodating for someone that has made this place their home. I am having cultural issues with this place but that is because of my own personal issues. If this job were in my hometown you wouldn't be able to pry me away from it. Two weeks vacation, bid a year in advance on dates you could care less about? Big deal you are talking to someone who wants months off. Six day work weeks? I thought this was new but it has been this way for years, to hell with that. They are talking about realignments again, I'm going to lose my job and be bumped to another because of a date? They can kiss my...This kind of shet might be normal to you but it is alien as hell to me and I do not like it. Do I sit around and cry about it or do I simply pull the ejection handle? I like the ejection handle idea myself. ;)
You have the first line wrong…PTO I am NOT the insider, you are. I am the outsider and proud of it. You know nothing about working conditions as this is your first “Major’s†job and if you don’t stay, probably your last. Two weeks vacation, you want months off? Well, I had months off, which is why I will not settle for two weeks. Six day work weeks? I was NOT on six day work weeks, I don’t know who’s pulling your leg on this one. Realignments, bumping, I never had a problem with this either. “They can kiss your …, “ I don’t think that will happen. I don’t think NW gives a rats …, what you think. They’ll just hire a new scab to replace you. You are a nobody to them.

You have mentioned “Do I cry about it or pull the ejection handle†a few times now. I am calling you on this one. Which is it going to be? An answer is required here. Whats it gonna be? Be a man....Put up or shut up......enough already.....shet or get off the pot....

Thank you and have a good life.

ps....ever here of paying you dues (not union)? You seem to want an awful lot for someone who's been working there for a short time.