Scab of the Week

CSAR GREENE is the only truthful SCAB on this web site. PTO would like to have us think that the NWA SCABS at NWA are doing a top notch job. Flawless is what management (and PTO) would like us to believe. At least CSAR tells it like it is. Some scabs are usefull, some are useless and other try. Tell me PTO, this sounds a lot like what you said the union amfa guys were like. You/SCABS are no different or maybe a whole lot worse than AMFA.
SCABS ARE SCABS.....ONCE A SCAB ALWAYS A SCAB.
IF IT WASN'T FOR THE AMFA SCAB, THIS STRIKE WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER A LONG TIME AGO, YOU REGULAR SCABS WOULD HAVE NEVER CUT IT. THE BANG UP JOB YOU ARE DOING WOULD HAVE ENDED THE STRIKE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. THE WEAK AMFA SCAB IS THE WORSE SCAB OF ALL. :down: WITH ALL SCABS.

IF IT WASN'T FOR THE AMFA SCAB, THIS STRIKE WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER A LONG TIME AGO, YOU REGULAR SCABS WOULD HAVE NEVER CUT IT. THE BANG UP JOB YOU ARE DOING WOULD HAVE ENDED THE STRIKE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. THE WEAK AMFA SCAB IS THE WORSE SCAB OF ALL. :down: WITH ALL SCABS.
What are you trying to say amongst all this riff-raff? You sound like a kid throwing a temper-tantrum and you can't understand a word he is saying. I think you are beginning to realize the implications of turning your backs on your former union members and creating a rift that cannot be repaired.

What are you trying to say amongst all this riff-raff? You sound like a kid throwing a temper-tantrum and you can't understand a word he is saying. I think you are beginning to realize the implications of turning your backs on your former union members and creating a rift that cannot be repaired.
I am speaking english....whats your problem?
Temper tantrum...I think not.
I never turned my back on a former union member...if you are speaking of AMFA SCABS, well felix, they turned their backs on ME !!!!!
Are you stupid or something? Where have yoy been the last 8 months?

....I think you are beginning to realize the implications of turning your backs on your former union members and creating a rift that cannot be repaired....

Any former AMFA member that crossed the picket line severed any relationship we, on the outside, had with them. As far as I am concerned, and I think this reflects the thinking of the other union members on this board, I will never associate with a SCAB again. I will never work alongside a SCAB again. If I get to a position where I am in control of hiring mechanics and incpectors I WILL NOT recommend a SCAB for hiring. TURN MY BACK??? YOU BET! CREATE A RIFT??? ABSOLUTELY and I have NO REGRETS IN THIS DECISION.

...You can refer to me as SCAB all you want, I do not care. I just asked that you keep it here....

You're joking of course??? You're actually asking Ken to keep your identity as a SCAB on this board alone??? You are going to realize the "cause and Effect" of your SCAB actions. Not only on BBs, but go to a grocery store in DTW in a nwa mechanics uniform if you dare. Any on-strike union member worth his salt will follow you till you are shamed out of the place. THAT is now your lot in life.

You're joking of course??? You're actually asking Ken to keep your identity as a SCAB on this board alone??? You are going to realize the "cause and Effect" of your SCAB actions. Not only on BBs, but go to a grocery store in DTW in a nwa mechanics uniform if you dare. Any on-strike union member worth his salt will follow you till you are shamed out of the place. THAT is now your lot in life.
Damn I wish I lived in DTW while 'Cods is a scab. Sure would be fun to watch him run. :ph34r:

:down:
Spoken by a true fool that is hung up in the past. If you are incapable of adjusting your strategies and tactics to meet the upcoming obstacles ahead, you are nothing but a fool doomed to lose. No wonder why unionism is in the state it is today.
:down: I would say Ken nailed you. You are the fool. Just remember when you move on that you will be a scab when you get there. You have no clue. A scab living in detoilet. I bet you don't shout that from the roof tops. Your proud of yourself but don't seem to want to go public with your scab self. As far as I am concerned you scum can have scab air as I moved on a long time ago. However I will never vote to give a dam thing except a boot in your Ass. :down: Talk big now punk, cause I know this is the only place you can do it!

You're joking of course??? You're actually asking Ken to keep your identity as a SCAB on this board alone???
I am sure that every member of US Aviation.com is fully aware of what I am. If you do not care to respond to one of my post on the other Airline Boards that is fine, but there is no need to pollute the other boards with your union riff-raff SCAB rhetoric. If you feel that you have to respond to a post of mine in that manner. Simply copy and past the post over here and respond here on the NWA board. So the answer to your question is no, I don't expect him to hide anything.

:up:
I am sure that every member of US Aviation.com is fully aware of what I am. If you do not care to respond to one of my post on the other Airline Boards that is fine, but there is no need to pollute the other boards with your union riff-raff SCAB rhetoric. If you feel that you have to respond to a post of mine in that manner. Simply copy and past the post over here and respond here on the NWA board. So the answer to your question is no, I don't expect him to hide anything.
:up: Yes we know what you are! Ken post a link to the board so we continue to vilify the scabs where ever they go!

The "question" was rhetorical. Meaning I already knew the answer. My statement was more directed to Ken...I am glad he is tracking you down on the other boards and giving the newbies a heads up. He is saving us all a lot of time by identifying the real "pollutant" on the boards.

There is plenty of room for you to have your Scab Bashing Sessions right here in the NWA forum. There is no sense in turning every US Aviation Forum into a Scab bashing contest that is all. You can refer to me as SCAB all you want, I do not care. I just asked that you keep it here. I didn't realize that would be such a mystery for you.

I am not bashing you SCAB. I am reminding you of what you are is all. As for your PM,
"Lets try to keep the Scab bashing on the NWA boards if you don't mind. Just try to show a little bit of class about yourself.", what would you know of class? SCABS know nothing about integrity let alone class.

"Stepping out in front of a tractor-trailer doing 100 MPH is not taking a stand, it is a display of pure ignorance. Whether you believe it or not there are ways to take a stand without it being a kamikaze mission. It just takes a bit more thinking and planning is all."
It seems as if you would lie down if a Girl Scout yelled at you. So you want to use the analogy of a tractor-trailer going 100 MPH? OK, let's up it and say the tractor-trailer was a freight train filled with cement falling out of the sky at Mach 3. If a person believes in what is right they don't move. There will ALWAYS be other proud AMTs to continue the fight and assist those taking the brunt of the "freight train". NWA AMFA AMTs stood their ground for ALL AMTs in the industry.

"You just do that Ken. You wouldn't be prejudice would you."

Don't worry about me SCAB. And by the way, I am not prejudice against race, religion, or sex. JUST AGAINST SCABS.

I am not bashing you SCAB. I am reminding you of what you are is all. As for your PM,...

It seems as if you would lie down if a Girl Scout yelled at you. So you want to use the analogy of a tractor-trailer going 100 MPH? OK, let's up it and say the tractor-trailer was a freight train filled with cement falling out of the sky at Mach 3. If a person believes in what is right they don't move. There will ALWAYS be other proud AMTs to continue the fight and assist those taking the brunt of the "freight train". NWA AMFA AMTs stood their ground for ALL AMTs in the industry.
There were over 9,000 Union AMT's here at NWA at one time. Now there are none and every other airline is offering up concessions to you guys. At this rate you do not have enough frontline forces for such sacrifices. Your unionized AMT's are headed for extinction.

Don't worry about me SCAB. And by the way, I am not prejudice against race, religion, or sex. JUST AGAINST SCABS.
That is fine by me but I am not so sure about this "once a Scab always a Scab." conviction you guys have going here. Some of the guys were talking about this today and one of the AMFA Scabs said, "its a bunch of B.S. There were some Scabs from Eastern that worked here and it was no big deal. They are on Strike right now Proud AMFA Union Members." So go figure.

Latest posts