When will the fighting machinists actually join the fight?

I know it dose not help us but since the association requires both signatures to get a Ta out for a vote. They can keep holding out for there pension as long as they want and us the bigger group gets no say unless we take care of ourself sand sign and vote in amp amfa are any independent non afl/cio union to represent the mechanics and related . Sito has to have his big paycheck and his retirement.
The details of scope are a mystery. The company wants to outsource way too much work. They want to cutback on work done in the states. The outsourcing is a constant flow back and forth then you add the IAM medical plan and the IAMPF. It's going to be a long road down Mediation Blvd.

Last edited:
The details of scope a
The details of scope are a mystery. The company wants to outsource way too much work. They want to cutback on work done in the states. The outsourcing is a constant flow back and forth then you add the IAM medical plan and the IAMPF. It's going to be a long road down Mediation Blvd.
especially since the iam leadership is afraid to fight for what they want.

The details of scope a

Yet the flights still leave on time. This past weekend saw two days of great performancee. So good in fact, the company saw fit to call attention to it in Jetnet. We have to ask ourselves if the pilots were in our shoes would the airline performance be the same?

Yet the flights still leave on time. This past weekend saw two days of great performancee. So good in fact, the company saw fit to call attention to it in Jetnet. We have to ask ourselves if the pilots were in our shoes would the airline performance be the same?

I'm with ya. Let's shut 'er down! :mad:

Except we don't quite yield the level of power that pilots or flight attendants have.

Stupid.jpg

I.A.M...………….…...I'll Ask Management...……
I did and they said do not picket...……..so ya know...……...I got mine...FU!!!!!