When will the fighting machinists actually join the fight?

You mean like TEAMSTER POWER?
They have more power to get an contract done then AMFA which I hate or your Association that you hate. UPS mechanics even though they said no are still paid more than us. Perfect example AMFA at SWA six years to produce an T/A Sim techs at SWA opened contract early 35 out of 37 are T/Aed almost done they are Teamsters. Stores at SWA two contracts T/A ed voted down the last by 18 votes, because 50 people didn't bother to vote. Still two contracts to our one.

They have more power to get an contract done then AMFA which I hate or your Association that you hate. UPS mechanics even though they said no are still paid more than us. Perfect example AMFA at SWA six years to produce an T/A Sim techs at SWA opened contract early 35 out of 37 are T/Aed almost done they are Teamsters. Stores at SWA two contracts T/A ed voted down the last by 18 votes, because 50 people didn't bother to vote. Still two contracts to our one.
Then maybe you should apply at UPS. They have a contract and have the Teamsters. That's what you're looking for, right? You have both at UPS. You have neither at SWA. I personally don't care about SWA, AMFA, UPS and the Teamsters. My main concern is the current situation at AA and our negotiations. Stop your whining about how AMFA sucks because your on the wrong board. We can't help you. We don't care. Go to the source and lodge your discontent.

Then maybe you should apply at UPS. They have a contract and have the Teamsters. That's what you're looking for, right? You have both at UPS. You have neither at SWA. I personally don't care about SWA, AMFA, UPS and the Teamsters. My main concern is the current situation at AA and our negotiations. Stop your whining about how AMFA sucks because your on the wrong board. We can't help you. We don't care. Go to the source and lodge your discontent.
Not disagreeing with you, but, the UPS mechs with teamster representation do not have a new contract yet. They too, just like us have been at it for 6 years now. Our stores folks still does not have a new contract either and they are teamsters as well.

Not disagreeing with you, but, the UPS mechs with teamster representation do not have a new contract yet. They too, just like us have been at it for 6 years now. Our stores folks still does not have a new contract either and they are teamsters as well.

I personally don't care about SWA, AMFA, UPS and the Teamsters. My main concern is the current situation at AA and our negotiations.

Swamp these AA AMT’s DO NOT care about you or your issues at YOUR Airline.

Buzz off.

when will twu figure out they will never be in it. big tell was Parker confidently stating twu hands were more or less tied, in last video. Wonder if Parker, Kirby, and Sito are now organizing flight attendants. these twu leaders are too dumb to realize what's going on.

Of course the teamster sim techs are 37 out of 35 Ta a couple probably there way less members and if enough of the members don’t vote it in they will certify any way. My complaint with the ass isn’t so much time. It’s that they will not communicate with members . They will not put in writing what the company said and there counter proposals when they put out info there is usely no signatures no twu/iam letter head. They didn’t allow observers in the jcba talks . We have the international take over negotiations after our dues paying money paid for the N.C. to go to school. We have sito who’s only concern is the pension fund. And Samuelson dose not even work in aviation who cares about future dues money . If I had amfa I could wait patiently while the negotiating with AA . I KNow you have no acces to jetnet. To see that Parker and Isom do not care about mechanics and fleet. They care about what money they make when someone asked Parker what he had scarafised . At least I usely don’t believe a word out of is mouth his answer he was blessed. Yes he is blessed off our sacrifice. The twu has kept us in a 15 year bk contract. Amfa got you a nice raise Holliday pay triple time and all that stuf if the teamsters did not give up to much scope AMFA wouldn’t have had to fight so hard and less time . You must of been on the teamsters dime. You have a dam good union at swa I wish our mechanics would get out there and sign amp cards . Even amfa drive would be great . But you mechanics at swa signed cards and voted amfa in . I have a feeling there is not to. much interest for a teamster are other unions are there would be a card drive . By looking at the swa page most frustrating is swa not wanting to bargain in good faith. Even after close to 6 years at the tables the big majority voted it down, because they care about getting there due . So that tells me there happy with amfa to keep fighting. They didn’t take the first contracts like we have in the past at aa there’s several reason when we voted them down the second on was worse. So most unless your name is Dave are the kool-aid drinkers do not care for twu.. second I believe a lot of people are tired of no communication just read p-Rez and cb have wrote they do not believe in good updates of what the people there members care about. . And as I’m not the only person to mention lack of communication they still haven communicated . They do not listen to members are do they care about us they see dollar signs. In our eyes. If I go to the amfa web site I know everything that’s going on your and Alaska airline if you go to twu iam nothing but bs

Last edited:
No I will stay at SWA really don't care about what American does. I just don't understand why you guys tolerate Swarat?

Of course the teamster sim techs are 37 out of 35 Ta a couple probably there way less members and if enough of the members don’t vote it in they will certify any way. My complaint with the ass isn’t so much time. It’s that they will not communicate with members . They will not put in writing what the company said and there counter proposals when they put out info there is usely no signatures no twu/iam letter head. They didn’t allow observers in the jcba talks . We have the international take over negotiations after our dues paying money paid for the N.C. to go to school. We have sito who’s only concern is the pension fund. And Samuelson dose not even work in aviation who cares about future dues money . If I had amfa I could wait patiently while the negotiating with AA . I KNow you have no acces to jetnet. To see that Parker and Isom do not care about mechanics and fleet. They care about what money they make when someone asked Parker what he had scarafised . At least I usely don’t believe a word out of is mouth his answer he was blessed. Yes he is blessed off our sacrifice. The twu has kept us in a 15 year bk contract. Amfa got you a nice raise Holliday pay triple time and all that stuf if the teamsters did not give up to much scope AMFA wouldn’t have had to fight so hard and less time . You must of been on the teamsters dime. You have a dam good union at swa I wish our mechanics would get out there and sign amp cards . Even amfa drive would be great . But you mechanics at swa signed cards and voted amfa in . I have a feeling there is not to. much interest for a teamster are other unions are there would be a card drive . By looking at the swa page most frustrating is swa not wanting to bargain in good faith. Even after close to 6 years at the tables the big majority voted it down, because they care aboutbgett
You guys are in the same boat as us, waiting for a union and the company to come to a deal. The only reason we have what we do is we never went bankrupt.

You guys are in the same boat as us, waiting for a union and the company to come to a deal. The only reason we have what we do is we never went bankrupt.

You’re wasting your time with that one. His Brain is an old dried out sponge no longer capable of holding even moisture.

Try to touch it and it will crumble to dust.

Swamp these AA AMT’s DO NOT care about you or your issues at YOUR Airline.

Buzz off.
other mechanics on here do care what other airlines are doing so we know what each other’s pay and benefit don’t let one aa mechanic make a assumption for you that it’s all of us. I see a lot of questions on here asking what other mechanics make . Your hate for mechanics amfa and swampy because he is pro amfa and disagrees with you. Your hate for anyone who disagrees with you .you hate. You talk so much crap on here who disagree with you, calling them names and everything. I’ve seen post by you about the ual contract and your opinion so swampy has the right to post on any board on here . At least he is a mechanic unlike you who gets in our business. So you buzz off . But the swa on property twu have started picketing with amfa . So they do not hold a grudge. You hate us but when we start a card drive you don’t want to loose us. Why can’t you worry about fleet service. And let mechanics of all airlines to worry about us. Alta the United union there trying to get in wants other airlines but they want to be in the afl/cio witch most aa mechanics want nothing to do with. You see I used the word most . I see by your post you are so full of hate. Calling people Stupid make fun of people. Then post a disgraceful picture of you flipping a bird on a tug. So make fun of me all you want I have a broke hip in a hospital on morphine so I have more worry’s then what you thank of me and even befor do not care about your thoughts about me and the your love fest with the twu. Disagreement are ok in people who can disagree with out one person calling others name. I read the pilots forum just to read I see you post over there. They didn’t agree with you are N700 POST so your not that well liked anywhere you post.

other mechanics on here do care what other airlines are doing so we know what each other’s pay and benefit don’t let one aa mechanic make a assumption for you that it’s all of us. I see a lot of questions on here asking what other mechanics make . Your hate for mechanics amfa and swampy because he is pro amfa and disagrees with you. Your hate for anyone who disagrees with you .you hate. You talk so much crap on here who disagree with you, calling them names and everything. I’ve seen post by you about the ual contract and your opinion so swampy has the right to post on any board on here . At least he is a mechanic unlike you who gets in our business. So you buzz off . But the swa on property twu have started picketing with amfa . So they do not hold a grudge. You hate us but when we start a card drive you don’t want to loose us. Why can’t you worry about fleet service. And let mechanics of all airlines to worry about us. Alta the United union there trying to get in wants other airlines but they want to be in the afl/cio witch most aa mechanics want nothing to do with. You see I used the word most . I see by your post you are so full of hate. Calling people Stupid make fun of people. Then post a disgraceful picture of you flipping a bird on a tug. So make fun of me all you want I have a broke hip in a hospital on morphine so I have more worry’s then what you thank of me and even befor do not care about your thoughts about me and the your love fest with the twu. Disagreement are ok in people who can disagree with out one person calling others name. I read the pilots forum just to read I see you post over there. They didn’t agree with you are N700 POST so your not that well liked anywhere you post.

You attack me here ALL THE TIME and don’t think I’m going to give it back to you. I’ve USELESSLY tried to be nice to you, but no more.

Screw your hip. I hope the Nurses ignore you and your lying there in your own piss. BTW load up hard on those Opioids Bro. They completely heal your pain.

We’ve been out of bk since 2012 we gave more in 03 then other airlines that went tru bk. Even non union delta . We lost our double time double and a half on holidays that went from 10 down to five delta didn’t even lose that. We’re not in the same boat anyway. We have a union who want no communication with us. At least your union let the vote be herd but the union members spoke loud and clear and voted it down. You have to except that are go in management . If your so unhappy. Even though our pay is higher you guys are better off. Holidays holiday pay triple time . All that adds up I hope you get more in the new contract so either the twu mans up and gets what we lost and more back are mechanics get pissed over it and sign cards.

We’ve been out of bk since 2012 we gave more in 03 then other airlines that went tru bk. Even non union delta . We lost our double time double and a half on holidays that went from 10 down to five delta didn’t even lose that. We’re not in the same boat anyway. We have a union who want no communication with us. At least your union let the vote be herd but the union members spoke loud and clear and voted it down. You have to except that are go in management . If your so unhappy. Even though our pay is higher you guys are better off. Holidays holiday pay triple time . All that adds up I hope you get more in the new contract so either the twu mans up and gets what we lost and more back are mechanics get pissed over it and sign cards.

Just about everything you write are the words of an absolutely clueless brain. No matter who tries to edumacate your ass you can’t get any of it to stick on that wall you might call actually worth something to you.

Does it even have the ability to figure out how to tie shoes anymore?

No I will stay at SWA really don't care about what American does. I just don't understand why you guys tolerate Swarat?

Same reason we tolerate you...

You both are guests and are welcome.

Why do you hate him so much? He has his opinion and you have yours.

Latest posts