Aa Announcements Over The Next 9-12 Months

Checking it Out said:
Well, Can anyone remember Dave's predictions in the past? You have been silent for a few days and now come back and report this out? I also understand you were laughing about this yesterday! Is this how you are going to represent if you were to ever hold a valid position?

AA has signed recently an agreement with MCI to keep the base open. Now why would AA change in mid-stream?

Several months ago AA announced some realignments and the closing of stores in MCI. Most have the option to relocate. Same as OKC and others that will be affected. Unlike other groups the TWU enforces the contract.
Dave, If this is true, which it is not. How would you handle the situation? Tell us how you would represent the members best interest in this situation? I suppose you could follow the leader delle@united and NWA?
[post="167524"][/post]​

Oh Jeezus, here is another beauty from the twu crack pipe hero, cio. "Well can anyone remember Daves predictions in the past"? YEAH, AND WE REMEMBER MANY OF YOUR DISTORTED AND MORONIC PREDICTIONS cio, WAY TOO MANY OF THEM!!!!

GO CRAWL BACK UNDER THAT twu ROCK YOU LIVE UNDER kevin.

Punks, Drunks, Cowards, Functional Illiterates, Felons, and Scabs. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Hack, aren't you the one the amfa wannabes in Texas asked to sit down at a meeting because of the embarassment you were causing? Fools are made everyday?

In reality, MCIE is soon to have completed the signing of the lease here. I am sure this would be accomplished if what Stewart has stated holds water. And this guy represents AMFA as a VP of a local? And not just any local of AA, but the largest local representing the majority of the mechanics.

If AMFA were to ever grab an election at AA it would never be with the aid and guidance of that loser. Surely the other AMFA reps/supporters do not back such a weak minded individual. Or do you?

Checking it Out said:
Hack, aren't you the one the amfa wannabes in Texas asked to sit down at a meeting because of the embarassment you were causing? Fools are made everyday?
[post="167706"][/post]​

Kevin, weren't you one of those for extra money, trained new hires to replace workers at a discounted wage???

Steve Connell makes a good point....

If the drive is over-why are you TWU boys still on this site?

Little Jim said its over, don't you believe him?

Checking it Out said:
[post="167706"][/post]​

You are proof of that!

Look for the possibility of the Boeing lines to close in November.

It appears that at $65,000 a month it is to expensive?

Buck said:
Look for the possibility of the Boeing lines to close in November.

It appears that at $65,000 a month it is to expensive?
[post="170203"][/post]​

If Kevin Hammack and the TWU Local 514 Leadership find out who told you this information, "they will make an example" out of them.

I hear Dock 6C, Boeing Hangar, and MCI will all be closed within the next 6 months.

And in case Hammack the intimidator comes asking, tell him Burchette told me this information, maybe there will be a "Brawl at the Hall II". :shock:

Decision 2004 said:
If Kevin Hammack and the TWU Local 514 Leadership find out who told you this information, "they will make an example" out of them.

I hear Dock 6C, Boeing Hangar, and MCI will all be closed within the next 6 months.

And in case Hammack the intimidator comes asking, tell him Burchette told me this information, maybe there will be a "Brawl at the Hall II". :shock:
[post="170221"][/post]​

Decision,
I wish you would provide your true source of the rhetoric you post here on this BB. Where do you come up with this insider info? Is there a "bug" in the system, an intrusion of outside influence? Could the data you provide be considered questionable of outside interference with the operations of a Corporation...?

....Your assistance would be appreciated :D

----------------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
Decision,
I wish you would provide your true source of the rhetoric you post here on this BB. Where do you come up with this insider info? Is there a "bug" in the system, an intrusion of outside influence? Could the data you provide be considered questionable of outside interference with the operations of a Corporation...?

....Your assistance would be appreciated :D

----------------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
[post="170254"][/post]​

My source is a machinist in the Turbine Building that claims to be a union man, but is really a suck ass. He ratted out a fellow worker once for having a camera, he assisted management recently in getting a crew chief demoted, he doesn't know what a "scab" really is, and he tell lies in fear when confronted about his own rule violations. He will threaten others, and then cower and lie when confronted about these actions.

Do you know this source? Yeah, you know him well.

My Source?

Is the AA/TWU Safety Committee.....

And then there is the story I heard today about the TWU discussing the separation of the Line from Base Maintenance. It could be something as simple as the Regional Pay issue that is looming on the contractual horizon?

If you take Owens' 3,139 posts and divide by say, two years (730 days) , that shows 4.3 posts each and every day since his joining under that alias. The man needs to get a life in a bad way.