IAM Fleet Service Topic 6/7-6/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
330 dues paying (I hope) members in LAS, and a number unknown to me in other stations are about to be furloughed. Where is the Union? The website is most notably inactive. I guess Canale is trying to figure out how to "correct" the election so he can keep his 6 figure job, while those with a low 5 figure job need to look for a new one.

We tried to tell them but $$$ blocked the way...........perhaps ''freedom'' and others
can explain to them what happened. We tried but the miles between us just never
grew less.

(oil is at $137 a barrell).........I wrote the first line for you...

and dues may double...........for what and for who !!

I wish you well LAS (pm shift)...I truely do

This is great! Is this really you guys? Let me guess, Tim with the shades? Is video guy and goodfellow the same, next to the shades? If winston/salem goes with the nd08, then I think it's time for my friend, the fat lady to sing. I will be crying in my beer.
Answer to your question: Video guy and GF are not the same person sister. It's nice hangin with a positive and respectful group of people!

Man that Throw down looked like it was a blast all the best to all that attended!

View attachment 7627

Yuup…

That’s US… CLT at it’s best!

We thowed down ahh serious “Blow-Out"!

My thanks to Agent “V†for tha coolest pad ever… aint’ nobody gonna break in that place ‘n live tahh tell about it!

Thank’s to Roadtrip fer tha photo… and fer tha record… Mr. Nelson wuz among tha last standin’! He made it through beer…bourbon…shine…’n Jägermeister… He proved he ain’t ahh light weight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back