IAM Fleet Service Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or are all of the airlines slowly turning into the WN commercial with the kid putting a quarter in the slot to open the window shade and the man inserting a quarter to get the overhead bin to open... Hell, remember the old days of dimes to get into a public bathroom stall someplace like a truckstop? We can go back to that... A dollar from each pax going to the john. How much to install a automatic machine in every plane?

And remember folks... It is $15 for the first bag and $25 for each remaining bag. Damn, we sound like a 900 phone number sex line now.

I just hope it works.

:ph34r:

Just a reminder… as to how well the CLT Grievance Committee is doing. I have yet; to have a single time when they were not in their office, nor have they failed to answer a phone call!

I have dealt with past Committees, and this kind of dedication was not the case. CLT…we are very fortunate to have the dedicated Committee Men, that we currently have fighting for this Membership.

Remember how we got this Committee… Through the Democratic Election Process!
Let’s apply this same principal to all aspects of this Union, when the opportunity arises.

We can start Thursday, June the 12th….

ELECTION NOTIFICATION

On Thursday June 12, 2008 we will be holding the elections for the District Lodge 141 and District Lodge 142 Officers. This election is open to all dues paying members in good standing and retirees of their respective District Lodges. The elections will be held at the American Legion post 380 located at 4235 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte NC 28208. The polls will be open between the hours of 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.

I agree Roa. Their dedication is commendable. Lets continue to take control with a huge turnout in June.

It would be helpful for the voting locations and times for each station to be posted on this board. If you know the time, date, and location for your stations vote please post it here. As soon as I can find out when my station votes, I will post it as well.

BTW, Canale Finale Rally is a great name!

Just a reminder… as to how well the CLT Grievance Committee is doing. I have yet; to have a single time when they were not in their office, nor have they failed to answer a phone call!

I have dealt with past Committees, and this kind of dedication was not the case. CLT…we are very fortunate to have the dedicated Committee Men, that we currently have fighting for this Membership.

Remember how we got this Committee… Through the Democratic Election Process!
Let’s apply this same principal to all aspects of this Union, when the opportunity arises.

We can start Thursday, June the 12th….

ELECTION NOTIFICATION

On Thursday June 12, 2008 we will be holding the elections for the District Lodge 141 and District Lodge 142 Officers. This election is open to all dues paying members in good standing and retirees of their respective District Lodges. The elections will be held at the American Legion post 380 located at 4235 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte NC 28208. The polls will be open between the hours of 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.

ROA ,
just to add to your post. 2 of your current GC men have taken a PAY CUT . to do what they do. Just something
I want people to realize that when they took those jobs it was for the MEMBERSHIP and not for themselves..
:up: :up:

Things are heating up and I think this is great for the membership. At any rate, Randy Canale is on the IAM 'law committee' which will bear responsibility for the IAM dues increase that is to be discussed this September. If passed, the dues will be 'doubled' for many of us from about $500 a year to about $1,000 a year. 2% dues on pay if you want to figure it out. $50,000 = $1,000 dues.
Unfortunately, Randy has not come out against this and he has received much 'heat' for his staunch 'dues stance'. So he decided to put out a video today talking about the dues. Nuff said.

Below is a from the website http://canaleunplugged.livejournal.com

Please click on or cut and paste this link. http://team2008.org/videos/ .It will take you to Randy's Steamy 2008 web site. Randy has decided to do a video for you. In this Academy Award winning adaptation of the obscure 80's song "The Mayor of Simpleton", our District 141 Presidential Simpleton wastes just under 4 minutes of your time as well as his own.

Before we get to it, lets discuss the making of the video we shall refer to "Simpleton 1"
An all call was placed to some of Team 2008's candidates to report to ORD today for a secret campaign meeting(Geez I hope the rest of the slate doesn't find out about this). So Randy authorizes all these "Steamers 08" to use BP-3's to get here for the strategy meeting. What stumped us for a while was why would the District's technical guy Albert Abromitis be coming into town on a BP-3 which is supposed to be used for union business only not STEAM 2008 campaigning. Then right before mine very own eyes appears "Simpleton 1" starring S.R.Canale on Steamy 08's web site. I guess you will be able to tell in the upcoming days who else fraudulently used BP-3 passes on Stevie's direction, when their videos magically appear. Of course they will say that this is all lies and propaganda made up by ND08 but copies of all the PNR's may just be emailed to you. This is Big Al the video guys PNR 4JG1S. A picture is indeed worth a 1000 words Stevie!

Now for the video. M.T. Suit, what the **** were you thinking releasing this piece of ****? Are you trying to give ND08 the election on a silver platter. This ranks right up there with your 3 greatest acts of stupidity that I can remember. Convertible Notes, Robyn Eulo, and trying to force Delaney off the ballot by making him resign as an AGC. Guys go watch it and come back to me.

Ok so your back. That was entertaining wasn't it. A few thoughts come to mind.

Next time you want to copy ND08 with a video at least have a point. Randaroo if you had bothered to ever read those two documents you so conveniently hide behind all the time( Grand Lodge Constitution & District Bylaws)you would know that all the delegates had to be nominated and elected last month. STUPID!!

It's obvious that your getting your a$$ kicked in ready rooms across the system especially Denver & Chicago, over your plans to raise the dues at the convention. So you tell us this cute little story about how the convention will work and what will be done regarding this issue. THE PROBLEM IS WHAT YOU DIDN'T SAY STEVIE. Never did I hear you say. I oppose the dues structure change. I oppose the dues increase to a standard 2%. I am with my members and will not make a motion from the floor to change the current structure. Next time just sit there and read the Cat in the Hat to me. It will be much more rewarding then your bull***t babbling.

Finally, Is that flag real? That whole image looked like a fake background. Kinda makes sense for the background to be as fake as the message and the M.T. Suit reading it.

well the flag was without question photoshop or something dayum Tim I am pretty sure i lost 20 IQ points just watching that babble ...lol

FYI my East brothers and PHX RAMP:

After watching the propaganda video parker and his chronies put out, my station manager speculated on the merger rumors. He said that the rumors ARE just that but I asked him this question:

With a merger, rising cost of fuel, and possibility of moving HQ to ORD, are any of our jobs in Jeopardy?

After speculating a bit about the possibility of hubs in LAX and SFO, the fact that the downturn in the economy is a contributer to the Vegas downsizing, and dodging my question of a further reduction in work-force in LAS, he admitted that PHX is cutting 10 routes from "saturated areas." Every manager from every city across the company was there to voice their concerns and keep informed of whats happening.

I think we are beginning to see what the future holds. Shame on us for voting out the best scope language and putting our heads on the chopping block for a few dollars. Just like PIT, we are going to be elbowed out by hubs that have more to offer passengers, and we will be foresaken.

You have got to be kidding me!! No safe and secure way to vote? If I am not mistaken is this not the 21 century. Did not the pilots just complete an election electronically? Don't millions of people bank online and purchase goods also?

Joe,
what Randy really meant to say was " We haven't figured out a way to rig the democratic process for our membership

through electronic voting so there fore WE won't consider it an option" .

Things are heating up and I think this is great for the membership. At any rate, Randy Canale is on the IAM 'law committee' which will bear responsibility for the IAM dues increase that is to be discussed this September. If passed, the dues will be 'doubled' for many of us from about $500 a year to about $1,000 a year. 2% dues on pay if you want to figure it out. $50,000 = $1,000 dues.
Unfortunately, Randy has not come out against this and he has received much 'heat' for his staunch 'dues stance'. So he decided to put out a video today talking about the dues. Nuff said.

Below is a from the website http://canaleunplugged.livejournal.com

Please click on or cut and paste this link. http://team2008.org/videos/ .It will take you to Randy's Steamy 2008 web site. Randy has decided to do a video for you. In this Academy Award winning adaptation of the obscure 80's song "The Mayor of Simpleton", our District 141 Presidential Simpleton wastes just under 4 minutes of your time as well as his own.

Before we get to it, lets discuss the making of the video we shall refer to "Simpleton 1"
An all call was placed to some of Team 2008's candidates to report to ORD today for a secret campaign meeting(Geez I hope the rest of the slate doesn't find out about this). So Randy authorizes all these "Steamers 08" to use BP-3's to get here for the strategy meeting. What stumped us for a while was why would the District's technical guy Albert Abromitis be coming into town on a BP-3 which is supposed to be used for union business only not STEAM 2008 campaigning. Then right before mine very own eyes appears "Simpleton 1" starring S.R.Canale on Steamy 08's web site. I guess you will be able to tell in the upcoming days who else fraudulently used BP-3 passes on Stevie's direction, when their videos magically appear. Of course they will say that this is all lies and propaganda made up by ND08 but copies of all the PNR's may just be emailed to you. This is Big Al the video guys PNR 4JG1S. A picture is indeed worth a 1000 words Stevie!

Now for the video. M.T. Suit, what the **** were you thinking releasing this piece of ****? Are you trying to give ND08 the election on a silver platter. This ranks right up there with your 3 greatest acts of stupidity that I can remember. Convertible Notes, Robyn Eulo, and trying to force Delaney off the ballot by making him resign as an AGC. Guys go watch it and come back to me.

Ok so your back. That was entertaining wasn't it. A few thoughts come to mind.

Next time you want to copy ND08 with a video at least have a point. Randaroo if you had bothered to ever read those two documents you so conveniently hide behind all the time( Grand Lodge Constitution & District Bylaws)you would know that all the delegates had to be nominated and elected last month. STUPID!!

It's obvious that your getting your a$$ kicked in ready rooms across the system especially Denver & Chicago, over your plans to raise the dues at the convention. So you tell us this cute little story about how the convention will work and what will be done regarding this issue. THE PROBLEM IS WHAT YOU DIDN'T SAY STEVIE. Never did I hear you say. I oppose the dues structure change. I oppose the dues increase to a standard 2%. I am with my members and will not make a motion from the floor to change the current structure. Next time just sit there and read the Cat in the Hat to me. It will be much more rewarding then your bull***t babbling.

Finally, Is that flag real? That whole image looked like a fake background. Kinda makes sense for the background to be as fake as the message and the M.T. Suit reading it.
Tim, why is Randy now worried about electronic voting? Maybe cause he can't find a way to throw an election the way he did with the TA? Also thanks for exposing his many shortfalls!

Folks,
below is a link to what Team Canale is and has been pulling in our district . Oh and by the way the poster that

goes under the many alias of shocker is one of his biggest advocates . She's in the bird family if you know what I mean .

http://canaleunplugged.livejournal.com/
canaleunplugged's Journal

The International is against electronic voting, the IAM Constitution does not allow for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.