IAM Fleet Service Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLT IS WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS to kick Canale and his band of misfits to the curb

It is a utter shame that you can't get your Local AGC to answer simple contract language interpretations.

but then again he is never around he likes to hide behind the curtain like OZ. Well his days are numbered

and the frontline has had enough. CLT WILL BE STRONG ONCE AGAIN.
I heard that someone asked the United airline board member what he would do if he had to come back down to the ramp and he said he isn't a ramper and that won't happen. What does that mean? At this point, it appears that all the limo rides and 'wine and cheese' parties , $175,000 have left the United Board member 'detached' from reality.

The truth lies here

In ORD we are glad to 'kick off the kick out Randy' campaign. We're coming for him.....soon enough.
I'm going to enjoy going to the District convention to watch Randy Canale get 'booted' by his own membership. If he had the decency he could have retired and received his 'IAM Watch" instead of causing his Team 2008 'great pain'.

Can someone from CLT or ORD, or DEN, please show a picture of them wearing one of Randy's "Buttons"? My bet is that there aren't 4 members in the system willing to disgrace themselves and wear a Canale button.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

Roa, is there even one member in CLT who 'visibly supports' Randy and the United Board of Directors? What about PHL? DEN? I'm going to enjoy June 3rd when ORD finally gives "Tilton's boy" his reward. We are coming for him.....soon enough.

regards,
Tim Nelson

Tim…

I ain’t found ahh swingin’di**… that supports Cornhole’e !

Yew been here …Yew know these Boys! They ain’t ‘bout tahh fall fer no damn… Bull Sh** !! O-Man sez it’s on! Dirt…sez it’s on… I say it’s on !

CANALE FINALE RALLY !! JUNE the 12TH !

I would like to thank MC for inspiring me to get involved. It is because of him that I came to realize one individual can make a difference.

New Direction Bio

We have been needing someone like this in CLT for a long time.

Tim…

I ain’t found ahh swingin’di**… that supports Cornhole’e !

Yew been here …Yew know these Boys! They ain’t ‘bout tahh fall fer no damn… Bull Sh** !! O-Man sez it’s on! Dirt…sez it’s on… I say it’s on !

CANALE FINALE RALLY !! JUNE the 12TH !
I think that is very telling that Randy can't get anyone from PHL, ORD, CLT to even where one of his buttons or support pieces.

Randy's "Two faced" games will soon be coming to a close. I'm going to enjoy watching the membership kick him out of office and back into management where he belongs.

We are coming for Randy.....soon enough.
Vote DelaneyVote in a New Direction

regards,
Tim Nelson

Hey! Fellow IAM'!

The election for IAM delegates has not quite taken center stage in Phoenix/West as of yet. We're still gloating in the wages for the time being. We're delighted with the results. What is on top is what we see.

Here comes Canale, yesterday in Phoenix at out time,(2p.m.) Either campaigning; or entertaining the thought that the generated letter that is being sent to each member will deter congress from any merger!

We believe, our wages and TA will be protected for 4 years. After that, (but realistically) we know nothing is SAFE!.

Hey! The New Direction Team will have to sit on this till 2011. At this point, there is nothing else they can achieve but be the directives to the resulting TA. Hopefully, they will be able to conduct the articles that will save more jobs or salvage fleet.

May the Best Man Win who really cares about the working man.

I heard that someone asked the United airline board member what he would do if he had to come back down to the ramp and he said he isn't a ramper and that won't happen. What does that mean? At this point, it appears that all the limo rides and 'wine and cheese' parties , $175,000 have left the United Board member 'detached' from reality.

The truth lies here

In ORD we are glad to 'kick off the kick out Randy' campaign. We're coming for him.....soon enough.
I'm going to enjoy going to the District convention to watch Randy Canale get 'booted' by his own membership. If he had the decency he could have retired and received his 'IAM Watch" instead of causing his Team 2008 'great pain'.

Can someone from CLT or ORD, or DEN, please show a picture of them wearing one of Randy's "Buttons"? My bet is that there aren't 4 members in the system willing to disgrace themselves and wear a Canale button.

regards,
Tim Nelson
WILL SOMEONE WITH AN INTEREST IN UNITED ONLY! PLEASE ADDRESS THE PEOPLE IN PHOENIX, WHY! YOU ALL HAVE A VENDETTA AGAINST CANALE. HE HELPED THE WEST! IS THAT A SIN?

Well everyone June is near, Time to to step up and VOTE! No matter who you vote for it is your responsibility to vote, or you have no crying rites about the outcome. With all the posts pro and against, clear your heads and make a decision! Do I wan't the same bull that has caused fleet to be divided, or do I wan't a change in a NEW DIRECTION that will weave the membership together? East or West, North or South, UA or US WE as a group need to be ONE!

The amount of AGCs per airline is determined by the amount of membership, since UAL is way larger, their will always be more from UA than US.

Same goes for 142, CO has more GCs than US because the membership at CO is great than at US.

US for 4,000 (approx) M&R is only three GCs, GCs from the other properties help out due to logistics, where COs and ExpressJet have five GCs for the FA group.
If IAM doesn’t watch it Express airlines will be running the IAM airline division
Kept organizing those express carries like ALPA and IAM airline division will be a express union

Hear yahhh “Oâ€￾… we strong NOW!

Join tha… CANALE FINALE RALLY… JUNE 12TH !!
6:00 AM to 6:00 PM

ELECTION NOTIFICATION

On Thursday June 12, 2008 we will be holding the elections for the District Lodge 141 and District Lodge 142 Officers. This election is open to all dues paying members in good standing and retirees of their respective District Lodges. The elections will be held at the American Legion post 380 located at 4235 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte NC 28208. The polls will be open between the hours of 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
C L T Canale Loses Today! 6/12/08!

Well everyone June is near, Time to to step up and VOTE! No matter who you vote for it is your responsibility to vote, or you have no crying rites about the outcome. With all the posts pro and against, clear your heads and make a decision! Do I wan't the same bull that has caused fleet to be divided, or do I wan't a change in a NEW DIRECTION that will weave the membership together? East or West, North or South, UA or US WE as a group need to be ONE!

If it weren't for this forum here, the folks in the station I work at, myself included, would have NO idea there was an election in place to elect new officers for the DL141. I have gotten bits and pieces from these posts (and even attempted to PM another for more info... no reply yet...hmm) and understand that in my region, there will be voting June 3 at LAX. Is this correct? Where? When? Why has no info been dispersed at my station to the 50 or so IAM dues paying Fleet Service Agents. Talk about being kept in the gray...charcoal gray... call us mushrooms...kept in the dark and fed s**t.

If it weren't for this forum here, the folks in the station I work at, myself included, would have NO idea there was an election in place to elect new officers for the DL141. I have gotten bits and pieces from these posts (and even attempted to PM another for more info... no reply yet...hmm) and understand that in my region, there will be voting June 3 at LAX. Is this correct? Where? When? Why has no info been dispersed at my station to the 50 or so IAM dues paying Fleet Service Agents. Talk about being kept in the gray...charcoal gray... call us mushrooms...kept in the dark and fed s**t.
You are correct, LAX will be voting on June 3rd. This a district election, therefore you will vote at your local. Contact your local and find the times for voting.

Local 1932 LAX adress:12109 Hawthorne, Hawthorne CA 90250.Phone (310)676-8553. Hope I was able to Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.