IAM Fleet Service Topic 6/7-6/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

"I'm looking for Mike33? He was suppose to PM a "Roabilly" and meet me here at the Club V. Have you seen him?"

"Nope"

"What about Bagfather?" "Alasandra?"

"Nope"

"S**T. So, how do I get in without my PM?"

"PIZZA baby PIZZA"

View attachment 7625

Enjoy the ''throwdown'' and know PHL wish's we were there. Rest
assured though by the end of this evening there will be ''a cold one
in my hand''
(hank jr.)

Who paid for the pizza ? Rumor has it Canale will be relocated in the Airline Division,
maybe to direct US and United................any thoughts ???

Can you imagine the distaste we would have if this occured !!

Have Fun..........raise one for me ''O-Man''

Thanks

you wouldnt expect ol canary bird to be out of the industry did ya!? ya know something, ol mgmt canary bird may have a job created just for him in order to p!$$ all the employees off

boy's and girls
the throw down was one to see.

Perv,
I had 1 2 and 3 in your honor ..... ask dave about that when he get's home

sidenote : Nelson can't handle the shinnnnnnnnnnnnnnne..............

the canale finale was a great success

330 dues paying (I hope) members in LAS, and a number unknown to me in other stations are about to be furloughed. Where is the Union? The website is most notably inactive. I guess Canale is trying to figure out how to "correct" the election so he can keep his 6 figure job, while those with a low 5 figure job need to look for a new one.

Man that Throw down looked like it was a blast all the best to all that attended!

throw_down.JPG

330 dues paying (I hope) members in LAS, and a number unknown to me in other stations are about to be furloughed. Where is the Union? The website is most notably inactive.

They are busy figuring out how much they will need to raise dues to make up for those furloughed. :eek:

Man that Throw down looked like it was a blast all the best to all that attended!

View attachment 7627
This is great! Is this really you guys? Let me guess, Tim with the shades? Is video guy and goodfellow the same, next to the shades? If winston/salem goes with the nd08, then I think it's time for my friend, the fat lady to sing. I will be crying in my beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back