IAM Fleet Service topic 7/20-7/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Roa,
How bout Joe dirt dabbling in the stock market . hence read the other thread.

it scares me when people start relying on Dirt for stock advice. H*ll he doesn't even know where his

parents are. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stock Market? …

He**… I never knew Dirt tahh “dabble†in anything but Jose Cuervo ‘n raw horse power!

Maybe he’ll make enuff tahh git that 1979… 400 cubic inch Trans-Am… four bolt mains… solid black paint, with gold accents… big ole “Freedom†bird on tha hood… shaker scoop… ‘n T-Tops !

{so on and so forth}

You can't have it both ways. Standing WITH your Union will result in good for the Company in the long run. Happy employees with appropriate benefits give great morale and productivity. Standing with the Company (And I use "with" because I assume that's what yo uactually meant, unless you cower behind them) is standing with whatever generates a profit on paper. That means you stand with all the layoffs while the execs get bonuses. But hey, you got yours so it's all all right...

ah but in europe you CAN have it both ways ... that's the way they do it there .... you fight the company when you must , and help them at all other times ....

you see our company and union are interconnected , one being ....

yes yes , i know this isn't europe ... but that doesn't mean we can't begin to take steps to have increased coperation between the two sides ...

Freedom ,
In your free time instead lurking around pilot boards why don't you go out and educate yourself a little on unions

Plot summary for
Matewan (1987)

Mingo County, West Virginia, 1920. Coal miners, struggling to form a union, are up against company operators and gun thugs; Black and Italian miners, brought in by the company to break the strike, are caught between the two forces. Union activist and ex-Wobbly Joe Kenehan, sent to help organize the union, determines to bring the local, Black, and Italian groups together. Drawn from an actual incident; the characters of Sid Hatfield, Cabell Testerman, C. E. Lively, and Few Clothes Johnson were based on real people.

You can start with this flick.. maybe you will understand what people gave up to have a union .

I’m all for unions O man … I’ve seen what happens to other people when they don’t have them , think service air …. Personally I’d like to see more unions brought about in this country ….

Don’t make the mistake of assuming that I want our competition to stick around however … I don’t care once ounce about the SWA union’s or the NWA’s unions … I mean I’d like to see delta get unionized , but I still want to see them go under because their our competition …

oh and as far as UNION'S go ...

i'd say that the pilots are in a right mess ... union's aren't suppose to subjigate their own memebers ..

Dougie's $550,000 investment worth $996,820 after today's stock closed at $5.06 per share. Not bad for 1 month.

I’m all for unions O man … I’ve seen what happens to other people when they don’t have them , think service air …. Personally I’d like to see more unions brought about in this country ….

Don’t make the mistake of assuming that I want our competition to stick around however … I don’t care once ounce about the SWA union’s or the NWA’s unions … I mean I’d like to see delta get unionized , but I still want to see them go under because their our competition …

i'd say that the pilots are in a right mess ... union's aren't suppose to subjigate their own memebers ..

Freedumb

There you go again pretending.........are you for real???? Do you even work here or are you some eigth grader having fun surfing the internet after summer school????????????

For your information SWAs union is part our union..........Also NWA union is also IAM...Where do you get your S**t from? Are you the Biffy guy somewhere? ( That means lav in case you are an 8th grader )

Freedumb

There you go again pretending.........are you for real???? Do you even work here or are you some eigth grader having fun surfing the internet after summer school????????????

For your information SWAs union is part our union..........Also NWA union is also IAM...Where do you get your S**t from? Are you the Biffy guy somewhere? ( That means lav in case you are an 8th grader )
are you saying he drives the turd truck?? :lol:

Dougie's $550,000 investment worth $996,820 after today's stock closed at $5.06 per share. Not bad for 1 month.

Mr. P

Word has migrated to CLT that you might take over the PHX Grievance Chair position! If this is true make sure that you have two other Committeeman as provided by contract. Our three Grievance Committeeman are reaching out to other stations to network the Committee's. This is an awesome precedent and hasn't been attempted by previous committees and should be win win for everyone.
I applaud you for your leadership if this is true. A baby kissin' politician is the last thing your station needs in this time of building. There is a buzz going in all stations as this is a new era for fleet agents!

P.S. We in CLT think that freedom's real identity is "DoUgIe's life partner" in a cheerleader outfit!

Do you really want to see people lose their jobs? You want Delta to go union, then go under, you are a freakin simpleton. You ask any person on this board if they want to see an airline go out, I'll be surprised if anyone would say something as stupid as you did. As for unions it's who your work for and how they treat you. I am not unionized, but I have a great pension plan (state) I have a great 401K, my beni's are pretty good, I am treated good, have good vac and sick accrual(sp).

You cannot profess to be "pro-union" while wishing your fellow union members ill. That brotherhood transcends the color on the A/C's tail, and is something you'll never be able to wrap your head around.

You are an embarrassment to yourself, and the labor movement. Please do not ever use the phrase "union brothers/sisters," or refer to the masses as "we" on here. It's an insult to the rest of us.

rat tales,

Mr. P

Word has migrated to CLT that you might take over the PHX Grievance Chair position! If this is true make sure that you have two other Committeeman as provided by contract. Our three Grievance Committeeman are reaching out to other stations to network the Committee's. This is an awesome precedent and hasn't been attempted by previous committees and should be win win for everyone.
I applaud you for your leadership if this is true. A baby kissin' politician is the last thing your station needs in this time of building. There is a buzz going in all stations as this is a new era for fleet agents!

Not true. I have said that I will run for committee/station chair in November. I will try to be a part of this Union going forward whether it's steward, chairperson or committee person. I am currently a steward.

Thanks for your kind words.

P. Rez

P.S. We in CLT think that freedom's real identity is "DoUgIe's life partner" in a cheerleader outfit!

In defense of Freedom, he is actually a very nice person. If you met him, you would like him. During my time in PHX, I never remember him spouting the foolish gibberish that he shares with the board.

I would like to put a human face on Freedom. Unfortunately, his inane remarks on this board tend to create unreasonable contempt from the reader.

ah but in europe you CAN have it both ways ... that's the way they do it there .... you fight the company when you must , and help them at all other times ....

you see our company and union are interconnected , one being ....

yes yes , i know this isn't europe ... but that doesn't mean we can't begin to take steps to have increased coperation between the two sides ...
I am not so sure you can have it both ways:See top of article

In defense of Freedom, he is actually a very nice person. If you met him, you would like him. During my time in PHX, I never remember him spouting the foolish gibberish that he shares with the board.

I would like to put a human face on Freedom. Unfortunately, his inane remarks on this board tend to create unreasonable contempt from the reader.

Larry, Curly, and Moe were probably very nice guys as well…

However, I don’t think I would spend a lot of time trying to assimilate every …
“whoop… whoop… whoop†or “nyuck… nyuck…nyuck†they emitted as some form of comprehensive communication!

Larry, Curly, and Moe were probably very nice guys as well…

However, I don’t think I would spend a lot of time trying to assimilate every …
“whoop… whoop… whoop†or “nyuck… nyuck…nyuck†they emitted as some form of comprehensive communication!

Guys rule #1)

Thou shalt not blaspheme Moe and Curly Howard nor Larry Fine. Curly Joe and Shemp are, however, open game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back