IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Freedom…I can’t read your post anymore they are like a broken record…just the same words recycled over and over…you have made your point…we understand your position. We ain’t changin’ our minds…let it GO!

Just the same words recycled over & over again? Let's see if this sounds familiar....worst pay in the industry, worst sicktime, worst beneifits....etc.....should I keep going or have we all read this 1000 times already?

Also....how many more times do we have to see the enlarged no sign, roa?

As long as we keep seeing the same no propaganda.....freedom has every right to keep his voice going.

PHX thinks they see light at the end of the tunnel but this is really what Doug is going to give them click here Thats ok IMO they wouldn't be around long enough to reap the rewards for voting yes on the worst contract in the industry.

Listen Close you will hear Doug laughin his A$$ all the way to the bank off your backs.. can you say 200 percent pay increase!

Parker, UA Board member Canale are pulling strings of PHX like a pair of these
View attachment 7499

Agreed ''cltrat''.(urbff)
I have been reading through all the posts and it becomes so repetitive
that I find myself just scanning and moving on. The one number that should have all members concerned is the 50% + 1 number. Does anyone believe that a union asked by the company
to resume talks should look to bring back to the group a proposal that in theory
offers to lure 50%+1 to accept it ? I understand we all have our burdens and none is
greater than anothers but can we agree that we'd like to see a offer that entices more
than half of us. This number and the fact that Canale brought this back pits East vs. West
or class1 vs. class2 but we fail to see were all on the same team. I do not want to keep the
West, or anyone for that matter, from getting anything but in the same breath I'm not going
to sell out to please that %. We seem so different but our goal is ultimately the same. Some of
us just see a different way to achieve it.

Its' been asked what happens if this is voted down again, well ?? I do not know. I do know that
our current agreement expires in a year and a half. I do know the RC said back in Sept. that
if a TA was not accepted we would have to wait til 09' and thats' that, and he lied. So out of these
two cases I lean to the latter as far as the company would like to have us all under an agreement
in the event of a merger and that they want the CIC out. If we vote no and the company does
indeed wait til 09' than we have alittle more leverage in negotiations and maybe a new NC, who
knows........ thats' why its called the future and not the known.

I'm voting NO not to screw the West or anyone else but because of how I read this TA and things
that it lacks. The wage package is not enough, for me. Benifits, what benifits. The sick time is not
acceptable at all as its' not acceptable now. To all who say we make top pay here, your right, as
far as US is concerned but I still need to work 20 to 30 hours of overtime every pay to make ends
meet and I haven't called out in over 2 years not because I'm in great health 100% of the time but
because, even I(top pay), can't afford to go without. So for my family not yours I'm voting NO and
I'm sorry if you feel I'm screwing someone over.........that has never been my intent nor will be.

Thanks

urbff,

I did read P.REZ's post. I try, and try not to harbor ill will Sugar, I know it's wrong, but I still have some issues with that man. I won't speak poorly of him here, but at the self imposed end of his TWU dictatorship I was left with many thoughts, none very nice. I just feel that things very could have turned out much better for all of us involved had he not been so self absorbed, with his personal agenda. Perhaps the same thing is happening again. People get so manipulative when they think they have a chance to grab the golden ring. Needless to say I don't put much into his posts.

Personal agenda? How could things work out better? Let me guess, another person who has never spoken to me on any issues. I'm confident that if you spoke to me one on one that you wouldn't be a hater on union issues. I can't promise that you wouldn't still think I was a d**k though.

I have never done anything but try to help fellow workers. I stand up to management and say f*ck you, treat us right, what do you do, sit back and criticize and then sit around some more.

Respectfully,

P. REZ

I'm sorry if you feel I'm screwing someone over.........that has never been my intent nor will be.

Thanks

Persy Darlin' We all need to do what we believe is right. I understand and respect that. Good luck to you and you're family! I hope you don't have to work so much OT soon, or at least if you do, you'll get double time! I'll vote yes and while I'm doing it I'll think of you in hopes it brings you double time! Good luck to all of us! We sure need some, don't we Honey?

urbff,

actually urbff even if P rez and I disagree on the way the way to vote he is well respected by me and most in here you on the other I pay no attention to as I think many feel the same
Rat Honey, No ill will towards you, but your New Direction Team, at the bottom of your posts says it all right there and proves my point so perfectly. Thanks Darlin'

I have met Canale once, at the picket 2-28-08. He liked my sign which asked Dougie if he was tired of bending us over yet. We talked for maybe a minute. I have never met Delaney. So, urbff, ????????

If I am any part of this Union going forward it would be because I earned it, not sucked up. Just another reason I know you have never spoken to me. No A$$ kissing here.

P. REZ

urbff,

I'm confident that if you spoke to me one on one that you wouldn't be a hater on union issues I can't promise that you wouldn't still think I was a d**k though.
Respectfully,

P. REZ

Comments deleted by moderator after several reports as being offensive & have no place on this board.

urbff,
Offensive comments deleted by moderator.

That's what I thought, assume things about me. Real worldly you are urbff. I would appreciate if you can't be an adult and talk to me, then don't cast stones. Charm no, passion for fighting YES.

Respectfully,

P. REZ

cltrat,

actually urbff even if P rez and I disagree on the way the way to vote he is well respected by me and most in here you on the other I pay no attention to as I think many feel the same

Thanks bro.

Persy Darlin' We all need to do what we believe is right. I understand and respect that. Good luck to you and you're family! I hope you don't have to work so much OT soon, or at least if you do, you'll get double time! I'll vote yes and while I'm doing it I'll think of you in hopes it brings you double time! Good luck to all of us! We sure need some, don't we Honey?

People ................ The only way in this TA that you get double time is you have to work at least 4 hours overtime on your first day off, then you get double time on your second day off. That is only and only if you don't call in sick that week and meet your 40 hour qualifier for that week.

Don't think that you get double time if on a regular work day you work your scheduled 8 hours and get 8 hours overtime, that any of that is double time. Nope all time and one half.

Speaking of overtime, in the East CBA if you are bypassed for overtime and you grieve it, to get paid you still have to work the hours by working a day of your choice, not just awarded the pay. If the company screws up you still have to work it to get paid. At least that's the way is is worked in out station.

People ................ The only way in this TA that you get double time is you have to work at least 4 hours overtime on your first day off, then you get double time on your second day off.

Issy, Please correct me if I'm wrong Honey, and I know one of you big guys will, but isn't this better than what you currently have?

urbff…

Welcome to my ignore user list!

Manage your ignored users

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list.
When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.

Don't think that you get double time if on a regular work day you work your scheduled 8 hours and get 8 hours overtime, that any of that is double time. Nope all time and one half.

Isthisok...

That is true but if I work a double and we have late flights...which is very common in FL due to wx in PHL...we have to stay. That means...the later the flight the more doubletime. I don't know about your stn but doubles are common here so that doubletime can add up.

Isthisok...

That is true but if I work a double and we have late flights...which is very common in FL due to wx in PHL...we have to stay. That means...the later the flight the more doubletime. I don't know about your stn but doubles are common here so that doubletime can add up.

But that is only on your SECOND DAY OFF having worked at least 4 HOURS ON YOUR FIRST DAY OFF. You have to live at US Airways to get double time. Sorry, US Airways is only a place to work for me. Not my life. I like my days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts