IAM Fleet Service Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, nothing is worse than someone holding a potable water hose above your head for 14 hours, while trying to load bags!

We just get hot sand blowing around. When a drop of rain hits the ATC tower you see papers flying around through the window, and ground operations come to a hault.

Chill,

Here it's called mongoon season. It comes down in tarantula downpours!

Hhhhmmmm…

I once knew ahh fella that spoke like that…

She’s gonna sing on June 12th.... at tha RALLY!

On tha 13th …we’ll have tha final TALLY...

which will confirm tha FINALE !

Good bye.... Mr. CANALE !

When will we be gettin word on the next round of lodge votes!
IND had less than 10 voters. LAS had a low turnout today, Delaney creamed them but I haven't heard the officials. I think about 100 or less voted in LAS. SLC was dominated by Delaney but I haven't the officials yet. So far, there isn't one local that voted majority for Canale and I wouldn't want 'the tag' of being the first Local to vote for Canale.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

I can't imagine what it would be like coming back to ramp service work? WE as union members must realize these AGC'S need to be treated as equal's when they return to the ramp. They are our brother's and sister's and we need them to teach the rest of the membership not empowered about unionism!
I think they taught the membership enough already as their contempt for workers have forced the masses to understand how enept and profane those AGC's are. Once they come back to the ramp, it will be the membership that will be able to teach the former AGC's. Those AGC"s wouldn't know justice if it came and smacked them in the face. They have repeatedly sold out families and the working people and don't have the balls to even go in breakrooms.

Even AGC's that are 'half arsed' don't get voted out. These AGC's are so 'awful' that they may not even win one local out of 50 and are getting a 'senseless brutality'. The only decent and right thing to do at this point is for Canale to finally step up to the plate and give Delaney his resignation. That would be honorable and then he could get his 'IAM Watch'. And I don't mean to be crude but I wonder if PF can fit back in his ramp uniform.

regards,
Tim Nelson

I think they taught the membership enough already as their contempt for workers have forced the masses to understand how enept and profane those AGC's are. Once they come back to the ramp, it will be the membership that will be able to teach the former AGC's. Those AGC"s wouldn't know justice if it came and smacked them in the face. They have repeatedly sold out families and the working people and don't have the balls to even go in breakrooms.

Even AGC's that are 'half arsed' don't get voted out. These AGC's are so 'awful' that they may not even win one local out of 50 and are getting a 'senseless brutality'. The only decent and right thing to do at this point is for Canale to finally step up to the plate and give Delaney his resignation. That would be honorable and then he could get his 'IAM Watch'. And I don't mean to be crude but I wonder if PF can fit back in his ramp uniform.

regards,
Tim Nelson

View attachment 7605

DAMN YOU NELSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!

IND had less than 10 voters. LAS had a low turnout today, Delaney creamed them but I haven't heard the officials. I think about 100 or less voted in LAS. SLC was dominated by Delaney but I haven't the officials yet. So far, there isn't one local that voted majority for Canale and I wouldn't want 'the tag' of being the first Local to vote for Canale.

regards,
Tim Nelson

Tim…

Just as I suspected… Look’s like ahh low turn out for most stations…

But… predominantly ND08… continues to dominate the formula!

CLT… yew ain’t got ahh “Hairâ€â€¦if yahhh don’t drive tha final spike in tha coffin!

I’m callin’ ya’ll out CLT ! Goodfella.... dun said pizza is on him!

I’m IN !

Tim…

Just as I suspected… Look’s like ahh low turn out, for most stations…

But… predominantly ND08… continues to dominate the formula!

CLT… yew ain’t got ahh “hairâ€â€¦ if yahhh don’t drive tha final spike in tha coffin!

I’m callin’ ya’ll out CLT ! Goodfella.... dun said pizza is on him!

I’m IN !

Now that results are out and Canale looks like we voted him out I am in doubt! Do to the merger non going: Maybe we voted on a KNEE JERK for the ND. US Airways is the airline somewhere BETWEEN low-cost and International. Looks like the money left over without the merge might create the airline that prevails. Just keep watching the headlines. AND! IF we have replaced the voice of experience and the ND team does not deliver, We're screwed!

Ha ha ha.... Hot... Y'all don't know hot until you've been in monsoon season in PHX..

That's right... Come get me! :)

hey chill,
one thing we have in CLT is something you guys don't . IT's called HUMIDITY .......

and let me tell ya . It's brutal..... Dry heat is dry heat. but HUMIDITY is just down right dangerous..

CLT members. HERE'S the deal. WE NEED TO REMEMBER THAT RANDY SAID AND I QUOTE "I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK"

about us when HE refused CLT representation at the PIT meeting. JR DOESN'T represent CLT . HE couldn't even answer the simplest

questions on the contract and has NO clue as to the memberships need.. H*LL other than a few (about 40) of his long time buddys

even knows who he is in CLT . 90 percent of 2nd shift has never heard of him and he was on our Grievance committee for over 10 yrs

and our AGC. How sad is that.

JUNE 12 th ........ CLT WILL RISE TO THE OCCASION AND SHOW RANDY AND COMPANY TO THE DOOR

CLT'S MAGIC NUMBER IS 775

thats right boys and girls. get to that number on june 12th and ..

Ray Liotta is buying PIZZA for the WHOLE RAMP.... of course from a UNIONIZED pizza maker....

NO WONDER HE'S BEEN WORKING SO MANY DOUBLES..

hey GOODFELLA.. MAKE SURE THERE SUPREMES.. none of the cheap 1 topping stuff :up: :up:

once again the BIRD is on the TOP branch...............

I'm out...... GO LAS >> GO LAS.........

Hey Tim YOU better be able to handle some Bourbon shots. cause there coming YOUR way......

Tim,
try and give us a recap at where we are before 8pm fri. as the site will be going down for a day or two.

how ironic is it that on June 12th after the disrespect shown to MC and CLT in general in PIT by RC that CLT will have the chance to drive the silver stake through the heart of the evil one
It is a day i look forward to then of course the "wake " friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back