IAM Fleet Service Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember,
When welcoming back the agc's to thier old ramp jobs, don't be too hard on them.
It's a tough reality going back to manual labor let alone taking a 70,000 a year paycut
and losing the good bennies.
Let this be a lesson learned..............represent the people you work for and you can keep your
job. PF,JR,NG,DZ,SM,BC YOU HAD IT BUT LOST IT, MW look and learn.

Cheap suites don't worry about the girls at the convention, there's a new dog in town!

I agree…

I still try to respect the previous Grievance Committee Members who are on the ramp here in CLT.

What happened to them was unfortunate, but also a necessity if we are to actually turn this Union around. When JR comes to the ramp… he will have my respect as member in good standing.

However… We will have to move forward with the New Direction People in place. I am 100% confident in their abilities, commitment, and diligence! These ND08 candidates are intelligent, open-minded, and non-complacent.

Contrary to what the detractors may say…experience also conveys entrenchment. I’ve said this before… but… I will re-emphasize… this industry has, and will change dramatically very soon!

The old mentality that governed the Union/Company relationships of the past will no longer be viable in today’s Airline Business paradigm.

I’m not saying that changing the IAM from the top down is a panacea for all our woes. Without doubt… we are going to see very significant changes in our Airline... but… we will also see very significant changes in our Union as well!

The time has come to move forward… labor is under attack in all sectors of Corporate America. Let’s take the reigns as IAM Members, and show our commitment to preserving the careers that we have chosen… and come to rely on, for our sustenance.

VOTE NEW DIRECTION !

Roabilly,

I agree…

I still try to respect the previous Grievance Committee Members who are on the ramp here in CLT.

What happened to them was unfortunate, but also a necessity if we are to actually turn this Union around. When JR comes to the ramp… he will have my respect as member in good standing.

However… We will have to move forward with the New Direction People in place. I am 100% confident in their abilities, commitment, and diligence! These ND08 candidates are intelligent, open-minded, and non-complacent.

Contrary to what the detractors may say…experience also conveys entrenchment. I’ve said this before… but… I will re-emphasize… this industry has, and will change dramatically very soon!

The old mentality that governed the Union/Company relationships of the past will no longer be viable in today’s Airline Business paradigm.

I’m not saying that changing the IAM from the top down is a panacea for all our woes. Without doubt… we are going to see very significant changes in our Airline... but… we will also see very significant changes in our Union as well!

The time has come to move forward… labor is under attack in all sectors of Corporate America. Let’s take the reigns as IAM Members, and show our commitment to preserving the careers that we have chosen… and come to rely on, for our sustenance.

VOTE NEW DIRECTION !

--------------------

Roabilly

Well said bro.

I can hear canoli's resignation speech now,

"I would like to thank doug, scott, and al for giving me the opportunity to serve the management of usairways to the best of my abbilities, screwing over the workers I was supposed to represent. Regretably, I will no longer be able to open the concession stand, or serve up Fleet Service on a silver platter for you anymore. And to FLeet Service FU!"

At least that is how I see it going. IMHO that is.

Changed, untill the stake is in, by the end of next week it should be firmly driven through. We will call it "Black Friday" for canoli.

PJ's back in the house.. that's the little leprechaun I've been looking for

737-200... very good point. it was a melting 96 degrees in CLT with the ramp temp about 110 . JR might want to
go use his golds gym membership and sit in the sauna for a few hours to get his body conditioned to being back on the ramp :up:

any news coming out of las..... ?? did Randy have his girls out in front of the local with bloodshot eyes screaming at members

going in and throwing propaganda at them. ?? inquiring minds want to know.

According to Mr Nelsons previous posts and census figures from stations I've called, around the 15,600 eligible voters figure at stations voting as of yesterday should have been reached. Added to that count will be the people at stations LAS, OKC, IAH, and SLC.
As of yesterday, if Mr Nelsons 24,500 eligible voter estimate is correct, we have only 8900 eligible voters out there.

Randy, can you hear the music?

View attachment 7603

She will be singing at the Canale Finale!

Nevada HP,

Did Cornhole show up today?

hey guys,
got a visual for ya.. IT was so hot in clt today ... Gee O-man HOW hot was it.

It was so hot that JOE DIRTS HAIR WAS FLAT..... :lol: :lol: :lol: and combed over.. eeckkks

hey guys,

It was so hot that JOE DIRTS HAIR WAS FLAT..... :lol: :lol: :lol: and combed over.. eeckkks

that's true O man I seen him this afternoon and I thought he was using some sort of hair product! :lol:

that's true O man I seen him this afternoon and I thought he was using some sort of hair product! :lol:

Hey…

Ya’ll be easy on Dirt…

I saw um carryin’ ‘round sum kind ahh blue ice tryin' to stay cool!

hey guys,

I don't think so O-man after all it is a well trained mullet.

FWIW C-Rat its mullet gel

Thanks Roa always knew at least you had my back.

Remember,
When welcoming back the agc's to thier old ramp jobs, don't be too hard on them.
It's a tough reality going back to manual labor let alone taking a 70,000 a year paycut
and losing the good bennies.
Let this be a lesson learned..............represent the people you work for and you can keep your
job. PF,JR,NG,DZ,SM,BC YOU HAD IT BUT LOST IT, MW look and learn.

Cheap suites don't worry about the girls at the convention, there's a new dog in town!
I can't imagine what it would be like coming back to ramp service work? WE as union members must realize these AGC'S need to be treated as equal's when they return to the ramp. They are our brother's and sister's and we need them to teach the rest of the membership not empowered about unionism!

I can't imagine what it would be like coming back to ramp service work? WE as union members must realize these AGC'S need to be treated as equal's when they return to the ramp. They are our brother's and sister's and we need them to teach the rest of the membership not empowered about unionism!

Hear yahhh...

Ain't nobody got ahh bit** ! Democracy is cool ahh cool thang !

According to Mr Nelsons previous posts and census figures from stations I've called, around the 15,600 eligible voters figure at stations voting as of yesterday should have been reached. Added to that count will be the people at stations LAS, OKC, IAH, and SLC.
As of yesterday, if Mr Nelsons 24,500 eligible voter estimate is correct, we have only 8900 eligible voters out there.

Randy, can you hear the music?

View attachment 7603

She will be singing at the Canale Finale!

Nevada HP,

Did Cornhole show up today?
Enjoy RC...we all pitched in!!!!After you sold US out it's all we could afford.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back