Let’s Bring Our Jobs And Our Work Back Home

Cal

You need some help, you don't know me nor know what I am all about.

And yes I don't agree with everything the IAM does that is why I am involved to help change the things I don't agree with and support the organization and its membership.

You are obsessed and desperate and your posts show this.

Since you are gone, why bother coming back to try and stir the pot?

14. Thou shalt not commit adultery
ATTACK, and INSULT is all you can do.......stick to the topic

• Banned
You have all ready been in trouble once I suggest you just ignore me.

Enough of the flame and bait. Either stick to the topic at hand or move along. You have been warned.

Cal

14. Thou shalt not commit adultery
Like NFS stated, deflected the “factsâ€￾ from yourself and throwing arrows doesn’t help your losing cause. But I will say adultery means fornication and the ones that got fornicated to death were the IAM members who are now on the streets. But that "fact" doesn’t stop you from begging everyone to follow the IAM to the river.

"Preventing the farmout of our work"

That's a good one, they may be keeping it within the US, but nothing more. The IAM Permitted 3/4 of the Stations on the system to have their FSA work contracted out too...Very good job here Guys...

I really get a Kick on your line about the IAM CBT having
"Raises" in it for the next few years. This of course follows 3 rounds of concessions that have taken many of the Members backwards in pay nearly 20 years. It will take 10 years of Raises to get back to where we were prior to round one of the Concessions.

ATTACK, and INSULT is all you can do.......stick to the topic
Ignore him (700UW). Look at his previous posts. I hope our new fellow employees at US West don't judge the rest of the East employees based on 700uw's "steel mill mentality". We have a great thing going here and shouldn't let a few rotten apples change our outlook for the future.

• Banned
Guess you would let the company do whatever they want and who cares if you have a CBA.

Sorry not from PIT and never worked in a Steel Mill, just want the company to adhere to what they have agreed too and not let the executives get rich out of my wallet.

Sorry not from PIT and never worked in a Steel Mill

Maybe not from Pit, but I have copies of tons of emails from you to an union official in PIT where you received tones of advice. That and the fact you worship the IAM leaders in Pit and do their bidding. Also, I stay in touch with an ex mechanic ex union IAM official who now works in the CLT area these days outside of U, he knows all about you. You want to throw accusations and insults my way, then you better be ready to go the entire route. I have absolutely nothing to hide, nothing and will push harder than you can imagine 700. You’re on here night and day because you’re a desperate man backing a pathetic union with a track record of minus zero.

Ignore him (700UW). Look at his previous posts. I hope our new fellow employees at US West don't judge the rest of the East employees based on 700uw's "steel mill mentality". We have a great thing going here and shouldn't let a few rotten apples change our outlook for the future.
hey stooge....the "steel mill mentality" is what gave your grandfathers and such the ability to go to where you reside today.....kiss off.

hey stooge....the "steel mill mentality" is what gave your grandfathers and such the ability to go to where you reside today.....kiss off.
Hey dumas, the "steel mill mentality" is what ended the steel business in the US and created an entirely new foreign industry. Thank that mentality for the empty steel factories in the US today. "Full pay til the last day" dell dumas. And no, my grandfather was much smarter than to subscribe to such ignorance. But, I'm glad that's the philosophy you live by. The entitlement society you belong to makes me more appreciate my hard work and the rewards it brings.

Hey dumas, the "steel mill mentality" is what ended the steel business in the US and created an entirely new foreign industry. Thank that mentality for the empty steel factories in the US today. "Full pay til the last day" dell dumas. And no, my grandfather was much smarter than to subscribe to such ignorance. But, I'm glad that's the philosophy you live by. The entitlement society you belong to makes me more appreciate my hard work and the rewards it brings.
hey ace....technology did in the steel mills.....friggin' fancy pant flyboy....

hey ace....technology did in the steel mills.....friggin' fancy pant flyboy....
Cold Steel December 6, 2001

"The steel industry has long been helping itself to federal largesse. The old-line integrated producers, for example, cut deals with the union that it couldn’t afford to keep. To stay afloat, the producers turned to Washington, lobbying for some of the nation’s most protectionist laws. As of June, the industry enjoyed 103 anti-dumping orders, which impose tariffs on specific products from specific countries. It enjoys federally guaranteed loans, too, because investors deem few of its firms to be worth private investment."

Technology...delldumas?

• Banned
Maybe not from Pit, but I have copies of tons of emails from you to an union official in PIT where you received tones of advice. That and the fact you worship the IAM leaders in Pit and do their bidding. Also, I stay in touch with an ex mechanic ex union IAM official who now works in the CLT area these days outside of U, he knows all about you. You want to throw accusations and insults my way, then you better be ready to go the entire route. I have absolutely nothing to hide, nothing and will push harder than you can imagine 700. You’re on here night and day because you’re a desperate man backing a pathetic union with a track record of minus zero.
You are full of it, as everyone knows I am no fan of the PIT IAM representatives.

Second you are a liar and you are the desperate one and everyone sees it in your posts.

Third, Remember you live in a glass house and you really should seek some help for your delusions.

Back