New Livery

NevadaHP

Senior
Aug 15, 2005
It will be very interesting on what happens in Vegas on Tues. They both have Fleet Service employees on the ground. Which crew should work it, accroding to contract language? I mean if they have both companies working it than TWU has a grievance for pay issues. If TWU works it alone than IAM has a grievance for TWU working their flights. So if IAm works it in LAS and PHX than whose really celebrating IAM and US Air, No fun for HP. I hear TWU got picket permits for LAS and it Starts on the 23rd wouldnt that be interesting and good for publicity!!

Like I told you in the US thread, PHX and LAS ramp for US is now a vendor.

And since it is US metal it would be worked by US employees.

700UW said:
Like I told you in the US thread, PHX and LAS ramp for US is now a vendor.

And since it is US metal it would be worked by US employees.
[post="290601"][/post]​
NO!!!!!!!! in LAS US has their people on the ground I was told in PHX too but not positive. I am positive about LAS. And that outsource says everything about IAMs contract goodbye jobs.

Gee,

I think LAS was outsourced this month, but I could be wrong.

And how come CO does the ramp in TPA for HP and Delta Global Services does in EWR.

What other stations does HP not have their own rampers working the flights?

700UW said:
Gee,

And how come CO does the ramp in TPA for HP and Delta Global Services does in EWR.

[post="290611"][/post]​
Its mostly east coast stations. They have never had Fleet Service workes since AWA has been around. But under TWU contract once you have Fleet Service personnel on the ground they are there forever.

Then what happened to the fleet in CMH?

Heard they are all gone.

And like I said, how many stations are outsourced?

700UW said:
Then what happened to the fleet in CMH?

Heard they are all gone.

And like I said, how many stations are outsourced?
[post="290616"][/post]​
I dont have exact number but lots. CMH is still there but very senior no less than 13 yrs their downsized very small. Here we go, ORD, IAD, JFK,EWR, all FL, MSY, IAH, PHL, PIT, ATL, BWI, DTW, OKC, CLE, RDU and all INTl routes

NevadaHP said:
I dont have exact number but lots. CMH is still there but very senior no less than 13 yrs their downsized very small. Here we go, ORD, IAD, JFK,EWR, all FL, MSY, IAH, PHL, PIT, ATL, BWI, DTW, OKC, CLE, RDU and all INTl routes
[post="290622"][/post]​

The most junior person has about 9 years and he is holding on perilously by his nails.

NevadaHP said:
Its mostly east coast stations. They have never had Fleet Service workes since AWA has been around. But under TWU contract once you have Fleet Service personnel on the ground they are there forever.
[post="290613"][/post]​

Trivia: There were once AWA fleet service in BWI many years ago until CO took over ground ops during the big code share-synergy affair. They went to the unemployment line.

700UW said:
Gee,

[post="290611"][/post]​
TPA and MCO are a through back to the old CO codeshare

NevadaHP said:
[post="290622"][/post]​
The contrat at YVR changed to American earlier this year. WorldWide had it for over a year when HP discontinued contracts with UA. I think CO has it in YYC and YYZ

Latest posts

Back