New Livery

I suggest that whichever HP or US employees that would like to work the new livery flight in whatever cities it stops in, WORK IT! Stand together as one team, working for one airline. If any diehard unionist decides to question them about working the flight, just tell them to go to HELL and keep on working the flight. When we stand together we are strong. When we let the unions do our talking we lose. And that's real!

Ramp Rogue said:
I suggest that whichever HP or US employees that would like to work the new livery flight in whatever cities it stops in, WORK IT! Stand together as one team, working for one airline. If any diehard unionist decides to question them about working the flight, just tell them to go to HELL and keep on working the flight. When we stand together we are strong. When we let the unions do our talking we lose. And that's real!
[post="290953"][/post]​

I agree 100%. What's the use of arguing over 1 airplane??

boxer said:
What about SFO?
[post="290867"][/post]​

I can confidently say (eye witness) that on August 18th, the rampers and push crew at SFO were wearing USAirways "ramper" uniforms.

OOps! I thought I was still in the USAirways forum. Are we talking about HP here? The start of the topic was a bit nebulous in that respect.

700UW said:
Gee,

I think LAS was outsourced this month, but I could be wrong.

And how come CO does the ramp in TPA for HP and Delta Global Services does in EWR.

What other stations does HP not have their own rampers working the flights?
[post="290611"][/post]​

700 LAS is not out sourced as of now. I have a very good friend & former co worker who works LAS ramp. We keep in contact all time.

Ramp Rogue said:
[post="290953"][/post]​

After seeing this new livery and both airlines working this a/c what do you think?
I was not impressed...

Solidarity said:
After seeing this new livery and both airlines working this a/c what do you think?
I was not impressed...
[post="292811"][/post]​

Your reply was to someone saying that we should all work together as a team. Are you saying that there was no teamwork on this flight? I have heard nothing but praise as to how well the FA's worked together on this flight.

Or--when you say you were unimpressed, is that with the new livery? If so, are you implying that because of an unimpressive livery, that employees will not work well together?

rjh said:
Your reply was to someone saying that we should all work together as a team. Are you saying that there was no teamwork on this flight? I have heard nothing but praise as to how well the FA's worked together on this flight.

Or--when you say you were unimpressed, is that with the new livery? If so, are you implying that because of an unimpressive livery, that employees will not work well together?
[post="292815"][/post]​

This is a done deal and yes we all will be working toeghter soon. Teamwork will take time and I hope this happens soon. The livery was just not that impressive, plane jane looking. Nothing standing out with the look of all the combined airlines. It was put together with the cheapest idea of saving paint and time to put the new airline in the air. I was hoping for more history in this new livery. Out with the old in with the new is not going to promote teamwork.

Latest posts

Back