Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reed Richards said:
Fought? Exactly what did you do? Come to a web board and bellow? Come to a web board and accuse others of "supporting" Pollock, when you don't even know who they are? You are quite the warrior. Hope you enjoy the show when Fergesen takes over. RR
Everyone on on this board knows the other one, so it's OK forTraitor to accuse me but I can't accuse him, you are a hypoctite.  Run along and pro tect you boy Bradford.  I'm starting to agree with Snap I can't wait ill this POS union goes away you must be very proud of the mess YOU created.

Reactions: 2 people
luvthe9 said:
.  I'm starting to agree with Snap I can't wait ill this POS union goes away you must be very proud of the mess YOU created.
Be fair 9-piece...both you idiot scabs helped create this POS "union". It was born a pos by human pos. It's cost over a billion dollars in lost w2 and put you in the weakest position possible to take on the APA.

Well done, you both can enjoy the spoils of your efforts. HA!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Is the US Airways pilot group as pathetically disfunctional and fragmented as this thread would indicate?

If so, I'm not sure if the APA leadership, which isn't too great itself, has the capability of cleaning up the chaos.

Winglet said:
Is the US Airways pilot group as pathetically disfunctional and fragmented as this thread would indicate?

If so, I'm not sure if the APA leadership, which isn't too great itself, has the capability of cleaning up the chaos.

Yes.

All they have to do is contain it a portion of it.

traderjake said:
I really have to object to that description of the CLT and PHL Reps.
Why?? Pre planned teaming with the Army of Leonidas to take out the Predident and VP, also the USAPA founder. TRAITOR is a kind label. They can kill 5 years of NIC avoidance by weakening us and the possible 6month time for elections.

What if the west get a president and he restaffs committees to work for the NIC?

These mental midgets ate narcissistic egomaniacs that make the last president look sane.

Traitors to USAPA.

3dtv said:
Why?? Pre planned teaming with the Army of Leonidas to take out the Predident and VP, also the USAPA founder. TRAITOR is a kind label. They can kill 5 years of NIC avoidance by weakening us and the possible 6month time for elections.
What if the west get a president and he restaffs committees to work for the NIC?
These mental midgets ate narcissistic egomaniacs that make the last president look sane.
Traitors to USAPA.
Looks like autocorrect missed. Sorry.

luvthe9 said:
Sorry boy I fought to have that frozen, guys like you supported Pollock in giving it away with out a vote I'm sure.
John Davis, PIT Captain rep and... drum roll please...Bill McKee, CLT Captain rep. were on the MEC when the NC members came to the MEC to warn them about freezing the pension. They were ignored. By the time the vote came up when Pollock was the MEC chairman, the pension was LONG gone. It was nothing more than a ceremonial exercise at that point. It could NOT be frozen after ERISA kicked in. But Davis got his lump sum and McKee helped him get it. And now you want him to be USAPA President?

Reactions: 4 people
A320 Driver said:
John Davis, PIT Captain rep and... drum roll please...Bill McKee, CLT Captain rep. were on the MEC when the NC members came to the MEC to warn them about freezing the pension. They were ignored. By the time the vote came up when Pollock was the MEC chairman, the pension was LONG gone. It was nothing more than a ceremonial exercise at that point. It could NOT be frozen after ERISA kicked in. But Davis got his lump sum and McKee helped him get it. And now you want him to be USAPA President?

Do we really want Bill McKee representing us with APA and setting the tone for our relationship with them?

All I see him accomplishing is poisoning the well.

Reactions: 3 people
A320 Driver said:
Total BS !

Reactions: 1 person
3dtv said:

Traitors to USAPA.
What if?, What if?, What happens when this group actually reads those "EMAILS", those DC reps will be the be the BENEDICT ARNOLDS of the EAST and are all ready the laughing stock of the WEST, !

Reed Richards said:
[SIZE=medium]Reputation?  really? Who cares? (other than you) This has nothing to do with that.  The union was well aware of Buck's "situation" as the election progressed.  Everyone knew he would only make it so far when his sick time ran out. If you would care to read our CBL, our contract, and our UOM both Buck's and Hummel's situations are addressed differently.  Tell the CLT reps we really appreciate the chance to see Fergesen elected.  RR[/SIZE]

The UNION? You mean GARY? He would only make it so far when his sick time ran out? WOW, how NOBLE because GARY is not using any sick time right? Thank you for acknowledging the "DOUBLE STANDARD"! OBW BUCK is still on the line!

A320 Driver said:
Well lets see some documentation !

Status
Not open for further replies.