Scott Kirby Fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have exactly the same level of proof that you do that it didn't happen. The word of CEO with no credibility with Employees or Customers hardly constitutes proof. OJ said he didn't kill Nicole and Ron Goldman, jury agreed. Do you believe it? To me Doug and OJ have the same level of credibility and veracity. NONE!! Get it Got it? Great.

Now enjoy the rest of your evening.

Burden of proof is on you. Did you even read the AboutUS? You make the claim, you pony up the proof, that is how it works. But, you'd rather just rabble rouse. Same as it ever was.

(bringing up OJ? nazi's? Your debate style is juvenile at best. :rolleyes:)

Reactions: 4 people
Watching Doug side slip the question was....expected, and disappointing.

Different rules for the elite Execs....more of the same from the same.....

Do we have any standards....or is it just sub standard as usual....

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry to say this thread has denigrated into a personal attack fest instead of a rational discussion of the subject.

I have heard some valid and sensible remarks on both sides of this issue, but I have to say, just as an opinion, I fear the story is true--that there was an incident involving Mr. Kirby on that flight, which may or may not have been exaggerated, but the company's efforts to sweep it under the rug and gag the witnesses, give the APPEARANCE of inpropriety.. All information removed from CatCrew, indicating a serious incident....I mean perception is reality to most people, folks.... And the fact that corporate security and NOT the Philadelphia Police met the flight just wreaks of coverup.

Circumstantial, yes. Can I prove it? Nope. But there has been no proof offered to say it didn't happen--just the word of some people whose credibility is at best questionable... So I have to go with my gut--if it smells bad, it probably stinks ......but at the end of the day, do I really care other than to join what should have been a friendly discussion and share my opinion? Nope....

At the end of the day I think the truth will come out in a few months- it usually does...but does it change anything that affects customers and employees? Not a bit....for now....

Sad that people can't respect those with opposing opinions....just sayin'.....

My best to you all......

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry to say this thread has denigrated into a personal attack fest instead of a rational discussion of the subject.

I have heard some valid and sensible remarks on both sides of this issue, but I have to say, just as an opinion, I fear the story is true--that there was an incident involving Mr. Kirby on that flight, which may or may not have been exaggerated, but the company's efforts to sweep it under the rug and gag the witnesses, give the APPEARANCE of inpropriety.. All information removed from CatCrew, indicating a serious incident....I mean perception is reality to most people, folks.... And the fact that corporate security and NOT the Philadelphia Police met the flight just wreaks of coverup.

Circumstantial, yes. Can I prove it? Nope. But there has been no proof offered to say it didn't happen--just the word of some people whose credibility is at best questionable... So I have to go with my gut--if it smells bad, it probably stinks ......but at the end of the day, do I really care other than to join what should have been a friendly discussion and share my opinion? Nope....

At the end of the day I think the truth will come out in a few months- it usually does...but does it change anything that affects customers and employees? Not a bit....for now....

Sad that people can't respect those with opposing opinions....just sayin'.....

My best to you all......

It very well could have happened. But there isn't any proof produced yet to say it did.

And gleeful speculation that something happened when there is no proof to date is a waste of time.

Burden of proof is on you. Did you even read the AboutUS? You make the claim, you pony up the proof, that is how it works. But, you'd rather just rabble rouse. Same as it ever was.

(bringing up OJ? nazi's? Your debate style is juvenile at best. :rolleyes:)

I think not. It's on one Douglas Parker to fully disclose what happened, not some cover-up ala Watergate.

One of the reasons I've chewing on this like a dog on an old bone is because you're much to animated in Kirby's defense.

As to the juvenile style of debate. I'm trying to annoy you enough to where you get angry and slip up and reveal something you know and you do know something. I'll tell you why. I came on and asked a question, I essentially said here's what was sent to me any truth to it? Then what happened? As suspected the apologists came out. but instead of the normal calm responses we got threats like "Better be sure" from etops and big words like defamation from you along with insults from Malikie and you. This would be indicator number one that I tripped over something Secondly if it's all a tempest in a teapot then why did Doug issue a statement in the company newsletter?

When some of the folks who work in Tempe or used to attacked Scot Kirby over his ego, arrogance, womanizing and the alleged proportions of his marital prospectus, all we heard was crickets from you and your little posse?

UPNAWAY who is supposedly a west F/A has not said one word on this thread and that is highly unusual. WHY? Could it be because the rumor is fact?

Show us a screen shot from Cat Crew!! You can redact the names, unless of course you can't get one because it was removed!!!

Print out the Envoy manifest from that flight and redact the names of the other customers. All we have to do is compare it to Cat Crew.

Jesus H Keyrist on a Popsicle stick why do I feel like Donald Trump asking Obama to produce his birth certificate on this one.

Funny thing is I was ready to allow this to die a quiet death. Then YOU made mention of the other screen name and potentially put my life in danger. So NOW I'm sticking on this like stink on manure, like Trump on Obama until I get some answers.

So all you Tempe apologists, thank HP EarlyRetiree, as I will personally keep this thread going AND I'll start making Kirby's action known on other boards! As long as I use words like Alleged, Allegations etc etc there is no defamation. I wonder what writing to the DOT and DOL would do to this situation. Perhaps the 6 Wall Street analysts would enjoy the story? I'm not going away on this now. I'll find some hack journalist to run with it if I pursue it. Want me to go away? Give the FA's a fat raise. Money Talks and BS walks.

I think not. It's on one Douglas Parker to fully disclose what happened, not some cover-up ala Watergate.

One of the reasons I've chewing on this like a dog on an old bone is because you're much to animated in Kirby's defense.

As to the juvenile style of debate. I'm trying to annoy you enough to where you get angry and slip up and reveal something you know and you do know something. I'll tell you why. I came on and asked a question, I essentially said here's what was sent to me any truth to it? Then what happened? As suspected the apologists came out. but instead of the normal calm responses we got threats like "Better be sure" from etops and big words like defamation from you along with insults from Malikie and you. This would be indicator number one that I tripped over something Secondly if it's all a tempest in a teapot then why did Doug issue a statement in the company newsletter?

When some of the folks who work in Tempe or used to attacked Scot Kirby over his ego, arrogance, womanizing and the alleged proportions of his marital prospectus, all we heard was crickets from you and your little posse?

UPNAWAY who is supposedly a west F/A has not said one word on this thread and that is highly unusual. WHY? Could it be because the rumor is fact?

Show us a screen shot from Cat Crew!! You can redact the names, unless of course you can't get one because it was removed!!!

Print out the Envoy manifest from that flight and redact the names of the other customers. All we have to do is compare it to Cat Crew.

Jesus H Keyrist on a Popsicle stick why do I feel like Donald Trump asking Obama to produce his birth certificate on this one.

Funny thing is I was ready to allow this to die a quiet death. Then YOU made mention of the other screen name and potentially put my life in danger. So NOW I'm sticking on this like stink on manure, like Trump on Obama until I get some answers.

So all you Tempe apologists, thank HP EarlyRetiree, as I will personally keep this thread going AND I'll start making Kirby's action known on other boards! As long as I use words like Alleged, Allegations etc etc there is no defamation. I wonder what writing to the DOT and DOL would do to this situation. Perhaps the 6 Wall Street analysts would enjoy the story? I'm not going away on this now. I'll find some hack journalist to run with it if I pursue it. Want me to go away? Give the FA's a fat raise. Money Talks and BS walks.

I haven't worked at HP for years. So I don't know anything about this case, other than that you are getting some perverse pleasure spreading rumors. I didn't mention your other screen name, as part of this thread (I did once a year or so back and apologized to you, but i didn't know your story) and as to your life being in danger...please. Anyone can read your posts and figure out who you are/were, its all the same crap, you are delusional. If you truly felt your life was in danger, you'd stop posting here, instead of changing your name and posting the same crap every day.

You are so feared, call US main office and ask them about this, or get one of your "friends" in the airline to show you some proof. Call the AFA and ask about their participation in the investigation (that was in AboutUS).

Just like a Ron Paul fan, seeing conspiracies everywhere. I figure in a few weeks you will blame the jews for it.... :lol:

Get a copy of the DSMIII and look up "Psychopath"

BTW, burden of proof is on you, you keep making the claim, be a man and prove it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 people
I haven't worked at HP for years. So I don't know anything about this case, other than that you are getting some perverse pleasure spreading rumors. You are so feared, call US main office and ask them. Just like a Ron Paul fan, seeing conspiracies everywhere. I figure in a few weeks you will blame the jews for it....

Pardon me but anyone who immediately rushes to Parker's defense hasn't cut the umbilical cord. Grow up and prove that the info wasn't pulled from Cat Crew. I didn't spread a rumor, I asked a question. Now answer it please. You're the know it all moral arbiter of things, Enlighten me oh wise and glorious Sir.

You have some serious stalking issues and a real lack of a life. Your posts would give a Psychologist a decade of work.

Prove your statement! I was here when you got here and I'll be here when you're gone

Get a copy of the DSMIII and look up "Psychopath"

I did and I saw a picture of yo mama :D :D :D :D :D The more I press for an answer the more you attack me personally. Why is that? Not that I mind as the more you attack the more I'm convinced that the reports I got are truthful and yours aren't. Not to put to fine a point on things but isn't the DSM5 the current manual? I might be sane now???? When confronted with a question they can't or don't want to answer, one of the tactics is to attack the questioner, which is exactly what you've done. WHY?

BTW, burden of proof is on you, you keep making the claim, be a man and prove it. :rolleyes:

NO it isn't! Just like Obama's Birth Certificate the burden of proof lies with Kirby/Parker. Neither you nor I have that burden. I asked a question, nothing more. The TRUTH will set you free, what are you and US afraid of?

Pardon me but anyone who immediately rushes to Parker's defense hasn't cut the umbilical cord. Grow up and prove that the info wasn't pulled from Cat Crew. I didn't spread a rumor, I asked a question. Now answer it please. You're the know it all moral arbiter of things, Enlighten me oh wise and glorious Sir.

Prove your statement! I was here when you got here and I'll be here when you're gone

I did and I saw a picture of yo mama :D :D :D :D :D The more I press for an answer the more you attack me personally. Why is that? Not that I mind as the more you attack the more I'm convinced that the reports I got are truthful and yours aren't. Not to put to fine a point on things but isn't the DSM5 the current manual? I might be sane now???? When confronted with a question they can't or don't want to answer, one of the tactics is to attack the questioner, which is exactly what you've done. WHY?

NO it isn't! Just like Obama's Birth Certificate the burden of proof lies with Kirby/Parker. Neither you nor I have that burden. I asked a question, nothing more. The TRUTH will set you free, what are you and US afraid of?

No, just noting that you have no proof, yet you are willing to spread rumor. You asked a question, you have no proof, as usual. Find some proof. Dude, you never even worked for an airline, you have an unhealthy obsession, why are you so obsessed? Oh, because you were Mr. Important Frequent Flyer and we should all kiss your ass? :lol:

I can't access Cat Crew, neither can you, so that is moot. You make the claim, you have to prove it. Kinda like when conspiracy theory morons make claims, they want the normal people to disprove them, rather than they prove their nonsense.

So, now, you have brought Obama's birth cert, Nazi's and OJ into this topic, what is next? Roswell? Freemasons? The JFK assassination?. You made the outrageous claim, now, man up and offer some proof. I just note that the company addressed it, and you have yet to offer any evidence to counter their position.

So, again (focus!), the burden is on you to prove your claim.

(My mother is dead BTW, and DSM V is not finished, projected for 2013)

So, you going to offer some proof, or are you hiding out from killers (while posting just like your old name posted...?) :p

No, just noting that you have no proof, yet you are willing to spread rumor. You asked a question, you have no proof, as usual. Find some proof. Dude, you never even worked for an airline, you have an unhealthy obsession, why are you so obsessed? Oh, because you were Mr. Important Frequent Flyer and we should all kiss your ass? :lol:

I can't access Cat Crew, neither can you, so that is moot. You make the claim, you have to prove it. Kinda like when conspiracy theory morons make claims, they want the normal people to disprove them, rather than they prove their nonsense.

So, now, you have brought Obama's birth cert, Nazi's and OJ into this topic, what is next? Roswell? Freemasons? The JFK assassination?. You made the outrageous claim, now, man up and offer some proof. I just note that the company addressed it, and you have yet to offer any evidence to counter their position.

So, again (focus!), the burden is on you to prove your claim.

(My mother is dead BTW, and DSM V is not finished, projected for 2013)

So, you going to offer some proof, or are you hiding out from killers (while posting just like your old name posted...?) :p

When I receive answers to questions, I'll report them. Until then I'll operate from the position that convicted drunks have less credibility than Flight Attendants that fly the line Day in, Day out.

Kirby & Parker on the basis of their public comments are documented LIARS in the past, so why should we believe them now?

Given that I ask "Where's The Proof?" if Scott Kirby is as pure as the driven snow then an explanation should be sufficient, yet none is forthcoming.

You know maybe I'll draft an e-mail and just ask him myself. If he doesn't reply then we know he's hiding something.

Q. Yesterday, during the CLT Crew News, a question was raised regarding President Scott Kirby and an alleged incident on an airplane with a flight attendant. Is there any truth to this rumor?

A. No, this is absolutely false. The allegation centers on how Scott introduced himself on the flight in the galley to several flight attendants. Specifically, the allegation is that prior to departure, while Scott was introducing himself to the crew in the galley, he pushed a flight attendant out of the way. Management followed the proper investigative procedures and this allegation has proven to be false. The AFA provided representation under the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement during the course of the investigation. Unfortunately, given the nature of the rumor mill, this incident has been widely discussed and Doug was indeed happy it was brought to his attention at the Crew News session today so he could set the record straight.

The allegation was made weeks after the flight and we, along with Scott, were quite surprised to read it given Scott slept the entire flight without having a drink or a meal, and no one expressed any concern to him before or after they landed –indeed everyone was friendly and cordial as he deplaned. Scott absolutely did not shove anyone and the other flight attendant in the galley at the time has confirmed this fact. We hope this helps to clarify the situation and put the rumor mill to rest once and for all. For more information, watch the CLT Crew News from June 16, which will be posted this weekend.

Well kids there is the official text From Doug and Public Relations. So a question if I may. Does Doug Parker have enough credibility with you in order for you to believe this story?

I Did receive THIS from someone who does business with US at the Sr. Level. Take it on face value as this is what some are saying.

Sparrowhawk,

The Kirby thing reeks of a cover-up, but short of any proof, there will be no accountability. US is trying very hard to bury this incident, so unless whatever happened becomes a matter of public record, I'm afraid we'll never know. But how does it look to US's workforce that both the CEO and the President can misbehave and keep their jobs, whereas the average employee is held to a much greater standard. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

The more and more I read on Aviation, it seems like the internal bleeding is only getting worse.

"The allegation was made weeks after the flight" - This I know to be untrue as I have been aware of it almost since it happened. I frankly didn't give it much thought until I started hearing about it more and more. Now I don't know what to believe.

Reactions: 2 people
Well kids there is the official text From Doug and Public Relations. So a question if I may. Does Doug Parker have enough credibility with you in order for you to believe this story?

I Did receive THIS from someone who does business with US at the Sr. Level. Take it on face value as this is what some are saying.

"The allegation was made weeks after the flight" - This I know to be untrue as I have been aware of it almost since it happened. I frankly didn't give it much thought until I started hearing about it more and more. Now I don't know what to believe.

I would have to go with the CEO over "someone who does business with US at the Sr. Level".

Flavor of Kool Aid this week is orange if you are wondering.

I would have to go with the CEO over "someone who does business with US at the Sr. Level".

Flavor of Kool Aid this week is orange if you are wondering.

Despite the fact that Mr Parker has been caught lying on several occasions to customers and employees?

Despite the fact that Mr Parker has been caught lying on several occasions to customers and employees?

Hell, I lie to customers everyday at my other job. Especially the reward members with entitlement attitudes.

Doug Parker is doing what he needs to do. Keep US Airways going. If I was him I would do the same thing except I would have not have merged with US Airways. There would have been better options.

Hell, I lie to customers everyday at my other job. Especially the reward members with entitlement attitudes.

Thank you for the candor. Truly an America West attitude and approach. It's interesting that DP's & SK's hate the customer attitude has made its way to the rank & file. It explains a great deal. I would mush rather deal with a PHL Agent than a PHX agent. Partly because the PHL agent is likely better on SHARES because there is not as much turnover and because the PHL agents aren't injected with Stepford Serum.

Doug Parker is doing what he needs to do. Keep US Airways going. If I was him I would do the same thing except I would have not have merged with US Airways. There would have been better options.

At the time there really wasn't a better option out there. Now, I think you're likely correct that there were more options. Neither carrier would be around today and Doug & Bruce Lakefield knew it. I give them huge points for having the courage to save their respective companies. I'm not sure he knew exactly what he bought in terms of culture and he could have a done a much better job IMO of setting the stage for the integration of the 2 carriers. He didn't because he has the same contempt for employees as he does for customers. This is well documented

Thank you for the candor. Truly an America West attitude and approach. It's interesting that DP's & SK's hate the customer attitude has made its way to the rank & file. It explains a great deal. I would mush rather deal with a PHL Agent than a PHX agent. Partly because the PHL agent is likely better on SHARES because there is not as much turnover and because the PHL agents aren't injected with Stepford Serum.

At the time there really wasn't a better option out there. Now, I think you're likely correct that there were more options. Neither carrier would be around today and Doug & Bruce Lakefield knew it. I give them huge points for having the courage to save their respective companies. I'm not sure he knew exactly what he bought in terms of culture and he could have a done a much better job IMO of setting the stage for the integration of the 2 carriers. He didn't because he has the same contempt for employees as he does for customers. This is well documented

Actually I learned the customer is not always right prior to working at America West. I learned it when I was a Platinum Marriott rewards member and the Platinum member infront of me at check in was throwing a hissy fit because he could not be upgraded to a larger room since the hotel was sold out. His tantrum reminds me of pretty many frequent flyers from the old us air and how they think they are more imprtant than they actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts