US IAM Fleet Service topic 2/17-

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ahh loaded question "O"!!

I know ahh couple ol' Caterin' boys might be interested in BBQ runner fer tha local...

as long as it's coming from lexingtion I'll jump on that BBQ wagon.

joe yes you can do both . but from what I see the GC is full time work . don't know
who would want to try and take on that task

CB is outa here, some have to work tommorrow. Most important thing is to make sure everyone gets their 4 meetings in before nominations in Nov.

as long as it's coming from lexingtion I'll jump on that BBQ wagon.

joe yes you can do both . but from what I see the GC is full time work . don't know
who would want to try and take on that task

They's gonna have tahh be some boys step up! We need ahh myriad ahh candidates!!
Tha bigger tha ticket.. tha better! Joe... O... Y'all in?

Well Dave Supplee is the head of the Committee at the District Level and that is the only place John could move up too and I was over visiting at the hall yesterday and no one mentioned John moving up when I asked about him.

As John is a senior investigator on the Committee and they both have been involved with working with the NTSB on crashes.

guess they didn't feel the need to tell ya .

a few months ago thinking almost 6 they made a congratulatory announcement about

JH new position . Sorry I don't recall the exact title but do remember is involved the District

and that it would be a FULL TIME position. No more turning screws from what I understood

roa I'll be there.

dirt ,
by the time disturbed gets finished readng we'll all be in bed.

thnks again for all the help you've given me

Your welcome "O". Friendship means a lot to me and there is not much I wouldn't do for a friend.

I'm going back to my original question I asked the other day .

How are the shop stewards and the New Grievance Committee in PHX working out .

My understanding is that Frankie O (co-AGC) just dumped alot of step 3's on labor

of course no sign of the other AGC Mark W. he's just sucking off the IAM breast and waiting for his pension

Status
Not open for further replies.