US IAM Fleet Service topic 2/17-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as far as the local in clt goes. I here that everything is coming up for election this year. Should be in Dec, from what I here. Everything from the Pres, Vice Pres and all of the E board, and also the Grievance Cmtte will be up also.

Well as far as the local in clt goes. I here that everything is coming up for election this year. Should be in Dec, from what I here. Everything from the Pres, Vice Pres and all of the E board, and also the Grievance Cmtte will be up also.

Well... I'll be darn...

Yew talkin' ahh potential leadership adjustment? CLT G/C doin' ahh real good job... ain't sure about VP.. Prez... etc... whut do ya'll think? Is there any changes that we need to consider?

I know one thing for sure....the Prez position carries a lot of responsiblity.

One other thing to think about.

Tony D has done a excellent job as the safety committee chair. How are we going to replace him?

I think the trustees are up for election too.

I know one thing for sure....the Prez position carries a lot of responsiblity.

One other thing to think about.

Tony D has done a excellent job as the safety committee chair. How are we going to replace him?

Agreed 100%!!

TD is tha man! Ain't sure 'bout replacin' um... got any candidates in line?

P.S. tha Prez has tahh practically live at tha lodge!

Well I personaly am pretty happy with most of the people. But I hear there are several positions that the people in there right now dont want to run again. So I think we need to have people to step up and keep those positions in the fleet service dept. I dont want to lose any ground in our local to the mechanics. Nothing against them, its just that fleet is by far the majority now as far as members go.

Agreed 100%!!

I talked to Chris D. the other day at the meeting to see if he was interested and he said his plate was kinda full at the moment but it wasn't completely out of the question.

Agreed 100%!!

P.S. tha Prez has tahh practically live at tha lodge!
TD, has done an awesome job since he took that job. Not sure if we will have to replace him right away, it depends on how busy he gets at the next level.

Well I personaly am pretty happy with most of the people. But I hear there are several positions that the people in there right now dont want to run again. So I think we need to have people to step up and keep those positions in the fleet service dept. I dont want to lose any ground in our local to the mechanics. Nothing against them, its just that fleet is by far the majority now as far as members go.

Understood... Fleet certainly has tha numbers...but... do we have tha expertise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back