US Pilots Thread 11/24-12/1-Discuss Pilot Labor Issues Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Prater or the EC had admitted that the Nic list was flawed, having it thrown out (in court if necessary) would have been a slam dunk...

Jim

prater was a high ranking member of the
The Independent Association of Continental Pilots (IACP) He was accused of many corrupt actions to force alpa on the property of Continental Airlines. prater also worked closely with jr baker of america west to get alpa on their property. His payback to baker was the flawed nicolau list.

jr baker was with america west airlines in the early days. america west airlines pilot management flew illegal drugs into this country and eventually got caught. They also crossed a picket line in an airline in Australia. These illegal and less than pro union type actions, just to keep their airline alive.

The Independent Association of Continental Pilots (IACP) He was accused of many corrupt actions to force alpa on the property of Continental Airlines. prater also worked closely with jr baker of america west to get alpa on their property. His payback to baker was the flawed nicolau list.

jr baker was with america west airlines in the early days. america west airlines pilot management flew illegal drugs into this country and eventually got caught and crossed a picket line in an airline in Australia just to keep their airline alive.

Man you are really reaching with those two gems!

You actually believe that Nicolau was tampered with by ALPA? Good thing Christmas is coming because I know you believe in Santa Claus too.

Been to the Grassy Knoll in Dallas lately?

Man you are really reaching with those two gems!

You actually believe that Nicolau was tampered with by ALPA? Good thing Christmas is coming because I know you believe in Santa Claus too.

Been to the Grassy Knoll in Dallas lately?
Yes I do, alpa did tamper. You belittle my post with santa and a grassy knoll. Why do you not ask me to provide more information on this subject?

Okay, so you've got an informational link to IACP ( the old Continental pilots union) and a link to a court case regarding claims against the process used to merge IACP with ALPA that was dismissed. Now just how do you spin that into a conspiracy involving Prater, JR and Nic? And please recall that it was the east that chose Nic and put Prater over the top for ALPA President...that's why the east thought the merger was game, set & match.

AWAPPA and AOL declare war. Jumpseat denial. USAPA phone lines deliberately jammed. Obscene text and phone messages. Bag stickers with slurs. Anger boiling over. Shall I go on?

Frivolous lawsuits and ignored binding arbitration forced us to defend our rights in court. After sending money to the Cactus 18, AWAPPA and Leonidas, I just don't have enough money left over for USAPA. Shall I go on?

Frivolous lawsuits and ignored binding arbitration forced us to defend our rights in court. After sending money to the Cactus 18, AWAPPA and Leonidas, I just don't have enough money left over for USAPA. Shall I go on?

I understand you defending yourself in court, but the stickers on jetways, flight bags, stupid pins, etc. are childish and over the top. Read your crew mail lately?

Now just how do you spin that into a conspiracy involving Prater, JR and Nic? And please recall that it was the east that chose Nic and put Prater over the top for ALPA President...that's why the east thought the merger was game, set & match.
Just pieces to a puzzle.

Nothing else to say here, see you in a couple of months. "A lot of moving parts" in this.

I understand you defending yourself in court, but the stickers on jetways, flight bags, stupid pins, etc. are childish and over the top. Read your crew mail lately?

The pilot crew room in PHX has been completely sterilizied of anti USAPA prpogand. And the ALPA turned USAPA message board has been removed. Next time I am in CLT or PHL I think I will visit the crew rooms and if there is anything I find objectionable or pro USAPA pehaps I will file a work enviroment complaint.

I do agree with you on the displays of stickers, pin etc.. I quit sporting such paraphenallia when east walked out of joint negotiations and I removed my coast to coast badge backer.

What is in the crew mail? cuase I quit reading that around the same time.

Complain away. USAPA is the current CBA. See how far you get with management.

Of course, you can spend more money on lawyers. Feel free. It will help keep our slowing economy moving.
Bus driver,

Now that is a very interesting attitude. Is that your attitude, the attitude of most of the east guys or is that the attitude of USAPA?

Because no matter what you think of yourself or USAPA this is not a dictatorship. Despite how USAPA has been run so far the company will determine what is or is not appropriate or offensive material. The company will do the investigation if an event or situation creates a hostile work environment.

No one has to go through USAPA to file a complaint.

Once more thank you for proving exactly how USAPA is NOT representing the west fairly. You are saying that only pro USAPA propaganda is allowed but any counter opinions will be prosecuted During the election did any of you sport an anti-ALPA stickers or pro USAPA? Should you have been brought up on hostile work charges because at the time ALPA was the CBA?

This is the problem when you have situational logic. When the situation changes you logic fall apart.

jr baker was with america west airlines in the early days. america west airlines pilot management flew illegal drugs into this country and eventually got caught. They also crossed a picket line in an airline in Australia. These illegal and less than pro union type actions, just to keep their airline alive.
WOW!

I am hoping that it is just late and that you are tired. This statement is??????

You are going to have to elaborate on your thinking here. How did you possibly get to this conclusion? Did you just finish read the Warren commission report?

Even if Prater and Baker were friends, even if as you say Prater some how “owedâ€￾ JR. How is it that Prater manipulated the east MC into picking Nicolau as the arbitrator?

After the arbitration was done how did Prater convice Nicolau a well respected arbitrator to somehow come up with an “unfairâ€￾ award? Do you not think that the world would look at this award and examine it?

Now we get to the side show in Herndon. Have many east pilots have pointed out that they were somehow privileged to a secret conversation with Prater where he said that the award was unfair to the east pilots? So according to you. At the same time he was paying JR back with a windfall award he was telling you that it was flawed. That Prater went through this elaborate and expensive scheme to now convince the west guys to cave in on the award. Remember the blue ribbon panel, the DEN meeting and Wye river. What was that just a smoke screen?

Somehow Prater had to convince the entire EC that it was done correctly.

Then we get this award before a judge that takes a look at the case and finds that USAPA has not been operating correctly. But according to you it is merely political payback.

As far as your second sentence. So what ancient history. What is your point of bringing any of that up? Again another wild delusion and unsustainable connection.

Please explain how a pilot flying drugs on his own time in his own airplane keep the airline alive? Are you accusing the airline of benefiting from that enterprise? I have got to hear this convoluted logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back