JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Talbert the reincarnation of 700?
winner.png

The obsession Board wide over the speculation on the possible rising of the Phoenix of the individual once known as 700UW is quite amusing.

“Don’t let the facts get in your way”
“Are you that stupid”

LOL.

The obsession Board wide over the speculation on the possible rising of the Phoenix of the individual once known as 700UW is quite amusing.

“Don’t let the facts get in your way”
“Are you that stupid”

LOL.
You let the facts get in your way when you open your mouth on amt issues you have no clue. What you are talking about .

You let the facts get in your way when you open your mouth on amt issues you have no clue. What you are talking about .

You do recognize that you yourself say things that make it difficult to be nice to you.

I could say a few things to get in your head right now but I think I’ll take the high road for a change and not damage you.

Not sure if i can agree with you here on the medical. I will agree with one of your previous post that said the IAM'ers will get a reduced medical package than what they currently have and possibly increased medical cost to them as well.
Tim, I really still do not see this getting done this month. Too big of items left open, unless this asso. just agreed to everything the company wanted, which they have done in the past. Good luck, but I don't look for anything until into 2018.
Fleet has been wrapped up since august. The health care was conceded along with part time language. If sito gets voted out then i can say with 100% certainty that lus will keep lus as we wont give it up. Doesnt make any sense at all to give it up. Weez may be upset unless sito busts it out before.

Does anyone think the TWU would let that happen when they aren’t on equal ground in regards to overtime, sick time, scope, holidays etc....?

It’s amazing how someone posts crap and thinks everyone will believe it especially when said poster has made similar claims before and was totally wrong.

Got any documentation to prove that statement?

Rat no way in perditions flames would Alex Garcia or Mike Mays ask our Local Presidents to sell anything that adds more PT to the mix and especially takes away the language in full.

So Nelson can paint Mr Pantoja (His Political rival) as Satan as much as he wants and it don’t matter.

Fleet has been wrapped up since august. The health care was conceded along with part time language. If sito gets voted out then i can say with 100% certainty that lus will keep lus as we wont give it up. Doesnt make any sense at all to give it up. Weez may be upset unless sito busts it out before.
Your efforts to customize a contract via a bootleg election will never happen, and I’m 100% sure of that.

Rat no way in perditions flames would Alex Garcia or Mike Mays ask our Local Presidents to sell anything that adds more PT to the mix and especially takes away the language in full.

So Nelson can paint Mr Pantoja (His Political rival) as Satan as much as he wants and it don’t matter.

Oh I know weez he keeps making that statement it’s time to prove it

Considering that Fleet is waiting for Maintenance to continue negotiations it doesn't seem far-fetched that they could have parameters of what the entire deal looks like.

If Fleet continues to wait for Maintenance then we have a long haul yet to go.

We still don't have a contract. I hope we do soon. But finally some good news for labor. This can only be good for unions.

Status
Not open for further replies.