JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weez I’m waiting on that letter to Delta to the stews seeing if they are interested in being organized. I think the reaction will be F you we aren’t stews caveman get lost......lol

Weez I’m waiting on that letter to Delta to the stews seeing if they are interested in being organized. I think the reaction will be F you we aren’t stews caveman get lost......lol

“But Stews, STEWS? Come to Poppa”

I wonder if they’d step on his head?

Me next!!!

So Tim, with all this lobbying and campaigning you're doing, ya know, "to build a better union", are you doing all of this just so you can sit on the throne yourself to rule over the kingdom.

There is a card drive at DL for the ramp, they had a meeting in ATL yesterday and just from ATL alone 1,000 cards were turned in.

http://dalramp.org

And there is an active campaign at Delta for the Flight Attendants.

http://www.iamdelta.net/

Reactions: Colonel.Ramp
Me next!!!

So Tim, with all this lobbying and campaigning you're doing, ya know, "to build a better union", are you doing all of this just so you can sit on the throne yourself to rule over the kingdom.

You lowly peasant neophyte dare to mock our future supreme Monarch Tim Nelson.

You shall be smitten down in your arrogance.

4B6EF792-9D9D-427B-B6B4-7EEA8A6FB4F0.jpeg

I keep hearing about this "snap shot" of current stations being protected under a new TA, but no additional stations would be re-opened. However, I believe that with combined operations there would be enough daily mainline flights into contracted stations to re-open with AA clerks. I am sure there are other examples, but IAH, HNL and SNA come to mind. It is a "NO" vote for me if there is this clause of a "snap shot".

around here, some guys are waiting for msp and den to open back up for aa.

That’s funny, as well as very sad.

Bob when you make comments that imply you enjoy others pains, I hope in your life you’ve had a lot of your own pain.

Maybe you’re ok or happy with where you live but there are many many many others who are not. And they’d like to hope one day maybe they get the chance to go HOME.

My comments sometimes are dickish and obnoxious but your comments sometimes are just cruel.

Reactions: wings396
those stations closed and some still have their families & others are still paying for properties there. not the greatest news for most lus, some of these guys have real heavy seniority.

Bob when you make comments that imply you enjoy others pains, I hope in your life you’ve had a lot of your own pain.

Maybe you’re ok or happy with where you live but there are many many many others who are not. And they’d like to hope one day maybe they get the chance to go HOME.

My comments sometimes are dickish and obnoxious but your comments sometimes are just cruel.
Now weez, you can do better than that, I do get enjoyment from others pain, especially self inflicted pain, people in DFW are clinging to false hope, that maybe some day, all the stations will reopen and everything will be right as rain. Cruel? no just blunt honesty.

around here, some guys are waiting for msp and den to open back up for aa.

It has been awhile since the AW/US JCBA which lead to the subcontracting of dozens of AW stations, so I only recall one for which AW/US handled, as did AA previously, and that was SNA. I know there were former SNA agents who want to go back home, and probably some AA guys in the same position. Maybe there are others where both airlines once handled ramp operations in-house but do not presently? SJC? MKE? DTW?

And that's my problem with the "snap shot" approach as it covers only those current stations, but it will not re-open former stations, even if the combined total mainline flights exceed the minimum number. Depending on the JCBA's flight requirements, it would make available to TWU agents in places like DEN and MSP (as IAM works the ramp), but it won't help those people furloughed from SNA, SJC, HNL, ELP, IAH, etc., because neither IAM or TWU handles the ramp presently.

I do get enjoyment from others pain, especially self inflicted pain...

"Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʀɔɪ̯də]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. This word is taken from German and literally means 'harm-joy.' It is the feeling of joy or pleasure when one sees another fail or suffer misfortune. It is also borrowed by some other languages."

Sometimes I think that people who self-describe themselves as being "brutally honest" are just being mean-spirited. Just sayin'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts